Chris Jones: Pledgemaster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were doing that, Sally and my mom had positioned themselves so that Sally was on top of mom, while Adam fucked between the two of them. The night ended with me fucking Nolan in the ass, and Adam forcing his dick down Nolan's throat, while the girls licked a pussy in a triangle formation, where Kelly licked her mom's, while Sally licked my mom, who in turn sucked off Kelly. The six of us came at the same time, and we all walked arm in arm up to the top floor and split off to our separate bedrooms.

The next morning, Nolan and Sally said goodbye to us without any complaints whatsoever. They even went so far as to write down the names of several of my parent's porn DVDs so they could buy a few when they got home. After they left, Kelly gave me a big long passionate kiss and thanked me for a wonderful treat. I, in turn, thanked her for giving me two new additions to our little swingers group. In the end, we all thanked each other for something by having another foursome.

That was the first time we had Kelly's family over, and it wouldn't be the last. In the weeks to come, we'd have way more than that, trust me!