All Comments on 'Chris’ Red Rocket'

by fultoncrossroad

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassalmost 8 years ago
Love this

Chris is a very lucky guy and Christina sounds like an absolute Goddess and very sexy and sensual when she needs to be. I could see them falling in love and taking over the family business. Please continue and keep up the good writing.

Only one comment you kept going back and forth between kilometers per hour and miles per hour. Otherwise a great story.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I agree with the KPH to MPH issue, and I believe you wanted to say "waist" not "waste" but if there were any other mistakes or complaints, they were negligible.

The story flowed like a nice ride, but definitely not a slap-dash speedy read-through. You developed it well.

LamentationLamentationalmost 8 years ago

No prob,em with the kph to miles per hour for me. A hundred kph is about sixty, so she was.... Making a rather Canadian joke. This was a lovely, inspiring story. My only issue was the length... I want to spend more time with Chris!

Thanks, five stars.

fultoncrossroadfultoncrossroadalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your constructive feedback so far. I should have caught the waist vs waste error. Unfortunately I don't think I can fix it wihout taking the story down. With respect to mph vs km/h, in Canada we use both. A nerd is more likely to use km/h because that is the measurement system we are intructed in exclusively. Car enthusiasts use imperial measurements more. (ie how quickly can your car do the 1/4 mile.)

I am hoping that this will be the fitst in a series.

Once again, thsnks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tenses

Well done! Minor complaint about the reoccurring change in tense from present to past. Consistency would be appreciated.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
Great beginning.

To everyone with an issue about k mph v mph, look at the Speedo on any car sold in North America since the 70's.There are two scales; one bolder and outside the other. In the US, it's miles per hour. In Canada, it's kilometers (or kilometres )per hour. 61 in US equals 100 in Canada. It's right in front of everyone who drives. pay attention for a change. Five and a Fave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

I like the story very much. I'd have identified with the nerd in my college days. And I like assertive women who both feel good about themselves and are romantic. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her Leather Jacket

Loved the story but I think she could be naked under the leather biker jacket? perhaps they could have another adventure going out naked under leather outfits on the bike to some remote place for sex, perhaps a family log cabin in the mountains and a long sexy ride to get there. aand only allowed to take leather nothing else for a dare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Swombat

Very good story. I can definitely identify with the guy, that's exactly the kind of woman I need!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Takes me back

Many years ago I was a 19 year old mcgill student who fell in with a curvy 26 year old lawyer who rode a Ducati racing bike. She wasn't my first but she inspired a lifelong love of adventurous, full-figured older women.

You've brought back some great memories. Great first effort.

HatracksHatracksalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Well written. Good characters. Kind of sweet, which I really like. I can see why Christina is attracted to him. He turns out to be an appealing character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice one

Don't let that lady go buddy, she's a keeper

bigcowboy36bigcowboy36about 4 years ago
very hot

very hot needs a sequel please

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Great rest story, I'm bummed out you haven't posted any thing else, considering how good this was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous