Chris’ Red Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like someone is eager to play," she whispers, "maybe he can come out a bit later. We still have to go to dinner, and I know just the place. There is just one thing."

By this time I am willing to do anything she tells me to do. I am entranced by her.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Do you trust me?" she asks.

"Without a doubt," I answer.

She releases me from her hold, and I step back. Her leather jacket and helmet are in a nearby chair. She puts on her jacket, and tells me to follow her out of the office.

We walk over to a nearby coat rack in the back. She pulls a jacket off the rack and hands it to me. On the shelf she finds some chaps.

"You'll want to put these on babe," she suggests.

"Why?" I ask.

"We are going out to dinner on my latest project. And, I always believe in wearing the right gear for biking. Now put these on while I get you a helmet."

I put on the leathers and chaps as I am instructed. She returns with a helmet for me to wear.

"You look sexy in leather. Here is a helmet for you to wear. You might want to wait until we are outside before you put it on," Christina instructs.

She grabs her helmet and her gloves from the office.

"Ready?" she asks.

"I have no idea what I am getting into," I remark.

"Relax! It will be more fun than you ever had," she answers.

She takes my hand, and she leads me out the side door. It's waiting there.

"The Ducati is being delivered on Tuesday to a customer. I just finished work on the Hayabusa today," she remarked. "It is even faster than the Ducati."

I start feeling weak in the knees. I have never been on a motorcycle before. I am extremely nervous, given Christina's aversion to posted speed limits.

"I have never been on a motorcycle before." I remark.

"I promise not to ride like a maniac with you on the bike," she responds, "you just snuggle against my back, place one hand on the tank, and the other against my waist. Keep your feet on the pegs, and move with me like a human backpack. I can tell that your cock is hardening at the idea of spooning with me on my motorcycle."

Fuck she is right. I look as she straddles the bike, and turns the key. She pushes the starter and the machine roars to life. She puts her helmet on, and motions for me to put my helmet on. I am not able to fasten the strap on the bottom. Christina sees this, and reaches over, and fastens the strap. She turns on the intercom.

"Okay, now put your left foot on the peg, put your hand on my shoulder, swing your other foot around to the other peg, sit down, and hold on to me," she instructs.

I do as she instructs

"Babe, you need to hold on tighter or you will fall off," she states.

I am now leaning against her on the bike, and my engorged penis is pressed against her voluptuous ass. Since Christina loves to tease me, she wiggles her ass against me.

"Hold on babe, we are about to fly," she states.

We exit the parking lot of her family's dealership, and then we are off. We lean into the turn to exit the dealership, and then she opens the throttle as we exit the turn. I close my eyes. I feel the acceleration, and hold her tighter. She shifts into second gear, and there is no indication that she plans on letting up on the throttle. I open my eyes for a moment, and I see the back of her helmet, and the bottom of her pony tail. I close my eyes again, and focus on breathing. She shifts into third, and she starts to let off the throttle.

She lets off the throttle, and she moves her left hand to my knee.

"Still back there?" she asks.

"Oh fuck, how fast are we going?" I ask.

"80mph," she answers.

"Promise me one thing," I ask.

"What?" she asks.

"Warn me when you do that again," I answer.

She laughs.

I open my eyes, and I see that we are approaching an intersection. Christina applies the brakes. I push against the gas tank to avoid knocking her helmet. In spite of my efforts I end up sliding forward, and I end up pressing up against her ass harder.

"Hmm that felt nice," she teases. "I will have to do that again."

"This is more intense than any thrill ride I have ever been on," I remark. "Now I know what it's like to be on one of those Star Wars Landspeeders."

"Star Wars fan?" she asks "I will have to put on my R2-D2 nightgown on for you. I was thinking of wearing my Batgirl nightwear."

"Batgirl sounds sexier." I joke. "You even have the bike and leathers to match."

Christina laughs.

"When I first met you, you were nervous to ask my number. Now you want to see my Batgirl nightgown," she remarks.

"I am sitting on your bike, spooning you, and I am horny from the sensation of being pressed against your sexy body while riding your crotch rocket. What inhibitions would I have left," I explain.

"Babe, the Light is about to change, and I am about to open the throttle," Christina says.

I put my arms around Christina tightly below her voluptuous breast, and I move forward on the seat. I am firmly pressed against her leather clad ass. Christina wiggles her ass, and then revs the engine.

"Hmmmm," she groans. "Time to blast off."

She lets in the clutch, and once again we are speeding off into the horizon. This time I am more accustomed to the sudden jolt of speed, and I keep my eyes open. We are rocketing along the highway, yet I no longer feel anxious. I am holding on to her, and I feel safe, and that everything will be okay. I feel connected to her.

"Christina," I say softly.

"Yes," she answers.

"You were right about taking risks, you are the most amazing, and inspiring woman, I have ever met." I profess.

I feel her move her left hand move from the handlebar to my knee. After a spirited 20 minute ride we arrive at a barbecue restaurant on the North Shore of Lake Ontario

We sit on the patio facing the lake.

"So, how did you like riding on my motorcycle?" Christina asks.

"It was better than Disney World," I answer.

"So do you want to come to my place after, or should we go to your place?" she questions.

"It's the weekend, so my roommates are likely going to be drunk and obnoxious," I answer.

We can go to my family's cottage and study together," she responds. "I am currently living alone there."

"I left my finance textbook, and income tax act at home" I respond.

Christina laughs, and shakes her head.

"I wasn't thinking of those two subjects," she responds.

"Do you want another tutoring session?" I ask.

"Umm, sort of" she responds.

"Is there another topic you were thinking of?" I enquire.

"Biology," she responded playfully.

"I am afraid I am not qualified to tutor you in that topic," I answer.

"I was actually thinking of tutoring you in that area," Christina remarked, "Do you understand now?"

I stop for a moment. Is it that obvious that I have never been intimate?

"I am quite knowledgeable in that area. What makes you sure I need a tutor in that area? "I ask. Please may I not be blushing, I think to myself. She can read me like a fucking book.

"Call it a hunch," she says suppressing a laugh, "I am sure you are quite knowledgeable from your readings. However half the fun with biology is applying it in the lab. And Batgirl has some experiments she wants to run with the test tube in your pocket."

"Well, who am I to stand in the way of science, Batgirl," I joke. She laughs, and puts her hand on my knee. The feeling of her hand on my knee bare knee causes a quivering.

After dinner, Christina and I walk briskly back to her bike. She pulls her hair into a ponytail. I can hardly wait to play with her hair later. I stare as she straddles the bike, turns the key, and presses the starter. The Hayabusa growls as it awakens. Before she has an opportunity to put on her helmet, I move in and lightly peck Christina on lips. Christina reaches her left arm out to pull me in closer. She tilts her head slightly to the right, while bringing my lips to hers. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss. She opened her lips and started to probe my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth, and welcomed her sweet invasion. She kissed hungrily, and I use the opportunity to stroke her fiery red hair. She feels the bulge in my chaps, and gently strokes me.

"Babe get your helmet on, and let's go," she commands.

I eagerly follow the command of my Goddess on a bike. I put on my helmet, and take my place on her pillion seat. She revs the engine, and I can feel it reverberate through the seat, against my hardening dick. I grind my loins against her ass, and place my hands greedily around her breast.

"Babe I love it when you grind against my ass. Are you ready to come home with me?" she asks in a sultry tone.

I moan in approval, and grind against her ample ass.

We exit the parking lot, and we waste very little time reaching her home. Thank god the OPP were not out patrolling that evening. Christina is living at her family's cottage which is on a lake. The location is idyllic. I would take more time to appreciate the beauty of the location, but the ride has me in the mood for other activities.

She turns off the bike, and we both climb off. It's the evening so it has cooled down considerably. We walk over to the front door. Christina opens the door, and then takes off her helmet. I love the way her hair tumbles out of her helmet. I take off my helmet too, and place it next to hers. She embraces me in her arms, and then moves her arm down to caress my ass.

"Mmmm, nice and firm," she comments. She then playfully gives my ass a light spank.

She then takes my hand and leads me to her room, and she stops at the bed.

"Babe, I will just be in the bathroom for a moment. I can tell it is your first time, and I want to make it special," Christina remarks.

"Who said it is my first time?" I asked incredulously. Fuck I am blushing again.

Christina smirked, and then proceeded to push me over on to her bed. She straddled me.

"I can read you like a book. You're cute, sexy and smart. And, after my ex, I am happy to be with a virgin. I can tell that you desire me, and want to be with me." She lies across me to reach her nightstand. While I am enjoying the sensation of her silky red hair on my face, she is busy grabbing something from the nightstand. I then feel her move my right arm up. I hear a clicking sound around the bedpost, and feel something metallic on my wrists. Handcuffs? What the fuck?

"What are you doing?" I ask with a sense of panic.

"Making this a night you won't forget." she answers. She reaches down, and unbuckles the chaps, and unzips my shorts. She smiles as she releases my dick from my underwear. It stands erect straight upwards

"Why someone is eager to play," she comments. She moves off the bed, and then bends over my penis. She gives it a slow lick from the base to the tip.

"Holy fuck!" I remark.

She smiles as she walks over to her dresser, and opens it. She retrieves the batgirl nightgown.

"Back for you in a second babe. Don't go anywhere."

"I would not dream of leaving." I remark. Besides, I am handcuffed to her bed. Admittedly it feels exciting.

She carries herself to the bathroom with a noticeable spring in her step. I am lying in her bed excitedly awaiting her return. There is literally nothing I can do, other than to wait for my voluptuous goddess's return. I find myself getting warm, so I use my left arm to unzip the leather jacket that I did not have time to remove.

"I'll be there in a second," she remarks.

She comes back in the room wearing her Batgirl nightgown. The yellow bat is prominently showing across her bust. The night gown comes down to just below her waist. She bends slightly to plug a cd into the CD player, and I notice she isn't wearing any underwear. Just her Batgirl nightgown and gloves

She looks over to me and smiles. She grabs something from her drawer, and takes it out of the wrapper. She straddles me on the bed, and places a purple condom on my swollen penis.

"It's your first time, and I want you to last until I cum, on your throbbing, hard cock," she explains seductively. This will help reduce the sensation

Marilyn Manson's Tainted Love starts to play on the stereo. She takes my cock in her gloved hand, and opens up her labia with the other hand. She slowly descends on my cock. I moan in ecstasy. I'm penetrating the most seductive woman I have ever met. It feels incredible. Her vagina envelops my cock firmly, and warmly. I can feel her moisture against my cock.

"Ohhh Christina," I moan, "that feels amazing,"

"Our ride made me really horny," she explained, "my lips were spread along the inner seam of my chaps, and I pressed against the gas tank. Your rock hard cock was pressed against my ass. Every bump just made me hornier. I thought I was going to cum on the bike. Now I get to ride you."

She moves her hips in small circles, grinding my cock against her vagina. She leans back to stimulate her G spot, and puts her hands on my knees. I look at her, and I am treated to the sight of her breasts almost overflowing from her batgirl nightie. Her hair is dangling downwards. She grinds her g-spot against the tip of my penis.

"Hmmm, babe this feels so good," she remarks. "I could ride you all night long."

"Mmmm, I think I'd like that," I remark.

With my free hand I touch her breast. Her nipple is fully erect, and I tease it through her night gown. While holding her breast I use my thumb to rub her nipples.

She moans and smiles. She leans over me, and kisses me again. Her luxurious hair drapes around my head. "Can I tell you something?" she whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"For a geek, you are certainly more daring than I expected," she remarked.

I look at her quizzically.

"My ex freaked when I took him on the bike. He drove instead, and I had to wait for him. It took him 20 minutes to catch up." she said. "You loved the ride."

"I found the speed and holding on to you to be euphoric. For that moment in time I all my senses and thoughts were focused on the sensation. It was the most extreme experience I ever had. I would ride with you anytime."

"Was it better than sex?" she asked beaming.

"I don't know. I was holding on tightly to the most sexy woman I ever met, traveling at extreme speeds, with my erection pressed against her ass, now I am in her room staring up at her breast, as she has her way." I replied.

She opens my mouth with her tongue, and I feel it enter my mouth. This time her emerald eyes are staring at me with an amorous hunger. I use my free hand to stroke her hair.

She straightened back up sitting upright; she started to grind her G-spot passionately against me. I thrust my pelvis upward.

With my free hand I grab her derrière firmly and squeeze it confidently. I think back to minutes prior when my cock was pressed against her leather clad ass.

"I am going to cum all over your dick," she growls.

"Mmmm, I want you to cum all over my dick," I growl.

I feel her leg muscles contract as she grips my pelvis with her thighs. She lets out a moan. I see her eyes roll back.

She falls forward into me.

I hear her breathing heavily.

"Thanks for the ride baby," she jokes.

"Anytime," I respond. She lies on top of me for a few moments as she catches her breath. When she catches her breath I take the opportunity to steal a kiss. My free hand moves over to caress her beautiful red locks of hair. I have yet to cum, so I am still as hard as a rock.

"Mmmm, your dick is still rock hard," she observes. She takes the handcuffs off of me. She slowly backs herself off my rock hard penis, and lies down beside me. "It's your turn to ride me babe." She opens her legs, and uses her fingers to spread open her lips.

I can't possibly resist the invitation. I climb between her legs, and insert my dick into her moist and warm opening. I can feel the walls of her pussy firmly grip my cock. When I am fully in, she wraps her legs and feet firmly against me.

She smiles while she friskily clutches my ass.

"Fuck me hard!" she commands.

I grab a hold of curvy waste, and follow her instructions. I lean over her, and move my arm so it is under her neck. I begin to thrust my cock into her wet vagina. I use all of my enduring energy to have animalistic sex with her.

I lean over further and begin kissing her. I probe her mouth with my tongue until she opens it, welcoming my tongue into her mouth.

I recall the experiences I had with Christina for the past few hours. I think of holding on to her for life and limb while we rocketed down the road with my penis pressed against her ass.

I straighten up, and I grunt. The sexual energy that has built up in me for hours is finally released as I cum inside her. I collapse into her, and kiss her again.

"Oh wow!" I utter.

"So how was your first time?" she asked.

"That was better than a trip to Disneyland" I remarked. I had no idea what to compare it to at that moment.

She laughed. "I have never heard one of my boyfriend's compare me to Disneyland. So are you in the mood for trip on Ms. Christina's Wild Ride?"

12