All Comments on 'Chris's Embarrassing Problem'

by lord_jefe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Ass play? Okay. But I draw the line at fisting ANY orifice.

A dose of reality with all the prep-work before the anal play? No complaints there. Penetration with a butt plug, a dildo, or fingers? Again, no complaints. But "tucking the thumb" and squeezing a whole hand inside his ass? That was where you jumped the shark. You really have to know how to "read the room" and recognize when it's time to draw the line. Oh, and was it naiveté or stupidity that it didn't occur to him to lube that first dildo before trying to penetrate his own asshole? I mean, really?

nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Interesting...

A comment on an erotic story based on incest, stating that fisting is crossing the line. Not being a jerk, honest, but the irony in that is hilarious lol.

Anal fishing is not my forte, but good story!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Kind loving mother

Hope their love continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take this story, and shove it...

I've been reading stories on Lit for about 4 years, now. In that time, I've had my fair share of times when I opened a story by a "new" author, and found that it includes sexual practices that aren't my cup of tea, camouflaged by a seemingly "innocent" blurb sentence - just like "When Chris can't cum, Mom gets involved."

Over the years, I've developed a couple 'defensive strategies' to try and avoid wasting my time reading part of a story that I'm not going to enjoy to the end. First, I'll go to the last page, and look at any comments already posted. That can be a good gauge, as there are others who read this genre and share my likes and dislikes. Checking the comments also puts me in position to read the little block of "Tags For This Story" - and, in this case, see 'pegging, fisting, male anal, mother/son' as the tags chosen by the author.

The other thing I do, with a new author submission, is check out their 'Bio' page and the list of stories they've written, if any. In this case, the author says he's a bisexual male, between 33 and 40, with no fetishes. That's despite the fact that his other five stories have all been posted in either "Anal Sex", "Transsexuals & Cross-Dressers", or "Toys & Masturbation".

All this information enabled me to skip reading the story and go straight to the rating area and give it the big fat single star I think it deserved. I may not have read it, but I only had to read the story tags and the public comment from Epiphany_Jones, to know that I would have hated it, simply because of the 'fisting' content.

Note to "nic331" on his 'snipe" at Epiphany_Jones: Dude, you've got it all wrong. Taste in what is enjoyable, and what is not, in an erotic story, are as individual as the reader. The fact that E_J enjoys a good Mom/Son incest story, and enjoys stories with anal sex content, even when it's the male receiving the anal, but regards the idea of fisting as being abhorrent is NOT some 'hilarious irony'. It's purely a matter of his personal tastes in erotic literature. Please do not make the mistake of believing that everyone should share YOUR particular gamut of fetishes, because it just isn't going to happen!

Note to Epiphany_Jones: The reason that Chris was too stupid to think of using some lube on his solo attempt with the dildo (I'm taking the info from your post, as I haven't read the story) is simple enough. If he'd used the lube, and the dildo did the trick for him, he wouldn't have had to go to Mom with his questions, and she would not have decided to help him out - in which case, the story would rightfully have belonged in "Toys & Masturbation" rather than "Incest/Taboo". Personally, I think that "lord_jefe" is another one of those jokers that is attempting to sneakily (as some other authors have done) trying to shove his own gay-sex fetishes down the throats of everyone. That would be the only logical reason I can see, for the way he wrote the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shove it comments

Your stupid comments were longer than the story and shows your lack of education.Good story and wish we had more like it here.Jusat remember no body makes you come here and read the stories,God get a life.

lord_jefelord_jefeover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous hates me!

So I get a half a page from an anonymous poster who didn't read it, but still gave it a one. He van write a diatribe on why it deserves a one without reading, but be bothered to write his own name. That comment I can safely ignore.

As for the rest of the readers, I write to my own kinks, & tag the story as such, as well as include a disclaimer. If you liked it, I'm glad to have helped. If not, well, I value your input as well. I do apologize if you felt it "jumped the shark" or is in the wrong category.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Seriously?

Disclaimer: I didn't read this story. I too check the comments and tags to see if it's worth my time, and I was able to discern this story isn't my cup of tea. As an adult, it makes sense that I shouldn't vote on this story because I didn't read it.

To the asshole anonymous who slammed this story simply because it contained subject matter you don't like, you're an idiot. Do you go to the gay section of this site and down vote every story because you don't like the subject? The voting system is there to rate the authors skills as a writer, not to allow you to be a flaming bag of shit. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very creative. Moms will usually do anything she can to help her son. Many have helped with hand jobs but this story takes helping to a much higher level. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It happens!

Truth be told, I knew a mother (also a nurse) who helped out her son by showing him how to massage his prostate in order to cum. And dad told him not to worry about being gay if he enjoyed the feeling.

Good story. Well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

We need lots more stories where moms fist their sons so I gave this one a 5*!

The rest of the story is plausible and fun too.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
ass play

i for one am not into ass play, the only time i had a finger up my ass was when i joined the army and the dr, shoved his 14" finger up my ass,ok it wasn't 14" but felt like it and i did not enjoy that at all. know he was just checking for med problems and had to be done, but back to story, i know sometimes guys like a finger up their ass to make them cum during sex, i don't and i think fisting the boys ass was way over the top, lol. should have stopped with just the fingers.other wise it was a good read.

romafarm1romafarm1over 7 years ago
Story Good

Get yourself a good editor. The story was good, but there were a lot of gramatical and spelling mistakes. It just makes the story easier & more pleasant to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Moms will usually do anything they can to help their son."

That's the key to this excellent story. If helping out their beloved baby boy entails fisting his fat young penis, so be it. Mothers who go that far often find that handling their boy's male equipment does something to themselves "down there." And let's be honest--is there a boy anywhere who wouldn't seize at the chance for his dear mommy having her way with what he's got jumping around in his pants and get him to blow his young balls all over the place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, but....

The story idea is good, but the grammatical errors detract from it. Please use spell check, then let another set of eyes read it before publication.

After that, the story is quite good. I enjoyed it, and think it plausible. Please bring us more, keeping in mind my suggestions. 1474

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a great start to Chris and his Mom's efforts to fix his cumming problem ! She certainly has used her professional and personal skills. It's hot that she got so aroused and had cum running down her legs etc. The blowjob was great and maybe she needs to screw him as much as is needed, to milk his cock from him until the problem is gone ?? After all, she is a widow and her son can help her as she helps him; might be very erotic that way ?? Better than a dildo and she could teach him many things as a Mom and nurse !! Cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It may have been your first story in three years, but it is very good and deserves continuation!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Politics and porn make lousy reading

Politics and porn make lousy reading

kudriskudrisover 7 years ago

Really nice story, i needs part 2 or even more this story has good potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
moreee lol

For real, you need to make this a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please come with part 2,3...

so hot, mom is fisting him!

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerabout 7 years ago
hot af

I NEED MORE NOW

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!!

Encore please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please give us more!

How they will carry on, this is so exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOu really have to finish this story man!!!

YOU have to have him fuck his mom and cum in her. Then make it a daily thing maybe twice a day

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

At this point there is not much done towards a part 2 due to a combination of life getting in the way, & the fact that's I'm way less than motivated due to the comments. I don't really want to write for people to ignore tags & give me a one without reading, or worse, tell me to use a spell check & an editor. If that's all you can say, don't say it. That's not constructive criticism. Both editors I worked with took days to get back to me, then rewrote entire paragraphs, or changed the story outright.

krafttykrafttyalmost 7 years ago
moms help

Well I red all the comments and most are positive.I would love you to continue this story line. thanks for the great story. Paull

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please give us part two

Really love it. The plot is moving smoothly. The interplay between mom and son is hot. Esp. love the anal the mom gave to the son. Would love to see more nasty the mom gets, watersport? Foot/heel/toe in his ass?

One of my favorite story. please continue, give us more sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlord_jefe@lord_jefe
89 Followers
Update: Not much progress here, as life has gotten in the way. Several ideas have been popping up, so I may have to change some stuff around to accomplish this. I assure everyone who is actually bothering to read this I haven't forgotten! ____________________________________...