Chris's Embarrassing Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bade Chris to masturbate again, and began to finger his ass again. Two fingers slipped in easily, and she added a third. Chris began to moan. She slipped her pinky into her son's clenching hole. He bucked wildly and grunted "Oh God, Mommy! Fuck my ass! I need to cum so bad!"

Jinx had never been this sexually excited in her life. She slipped her hand under the strap on harness, and was rapidly rubbing her clitoris. With her other hand she continued pumping and twisted four fingers in her son's ass.

All of a sudden, Chris's erection began to twitch. Unsure if he was unable to cum, or preparing to, Jinx took no chance. Removing her hand from her clitty, she began to rub his sack. His masturbating began to slack off. Determined, she folded her thumb inward, and pushed.

With a wet sound, her right hand slid into her son's anus, wrist deep.

Chris was no longer capable of coherent thought. He was bucking his ass off the bed, jamming his mother's small, clenching fist deeper into his hungry hole. He was feverishly moaning, pleading his mother to make him cum. She took her son's glistening plum head in her mouth, and began to suck.

With a roar, Chris bucked hard into his mother's mouth, and erupted mightily. His creamy load shot into Jinx's sucking mouth, and began to flow into her throat. She gulped down at least a half dozen might ropes before she became overwhelmed. His jism flowed out of Jinx's mouth, and dripped unto her heaving breasts.

Chris sunk back to the bed, spent. In a small voice he pleaded . "Please Mom, pull it out!" Jinx gently extracted he slime coated hand, and laid next to her son. She kissed him gently on the head, and they both fell into a deep slumber.

12