All Comments on 'Chrissie Lynn's Candy'

by PlacidoSwann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
extremely rough

The story as written is extremely rough reading. The bouncing between different person's views every few pargarphs and the action break telling who is speaking become confusing and spins in a circle after a few switches.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Yes, I gather that the back and forth style of story is considered a difficult read. To my mind, since the "speakers" for each section are named, it seems to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to follow. But we are each of us all different and this wasn't your cup a coffee.

What I like about this technique is that it allows the writer to offer different perspectives on the same event. I find it exciting if, at a key moment when the characters achieve a breakthrough in their sexual and personal relationship, we see it as they each do. We can indulge in a male's appreciation of the female form, and at the female's experience of the male.

I think it doubles the value of each event and prolongs the anticipation, the experience and the pay-off. I like that.

But your mileage may vary. Thanks for reading. Errr... naturally I gave it a 5 since I like the story.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 14 years agoAuthor
still writing

Got a nice comment by private e-mail to the effect that the correspondent liked my first story better then the second. Seems to be the popular opinion. I think I like the first story better. But I'm glad to see that people are reading them still.

Please feel free to comment for good or ill. I have an idea for and other Chrissie Lynn story, but it may be a while. I'm working, taking classes and oh yeah, writing a novel.

But I'll get back to Chrissie Lynn and jack at some point.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 14 years ago
very hot

just want to say i loved the way u wrote this story and cant wait for more hope the wait is not to loooooonnnnng

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chrissie Lynn and Jack

This is one mother and son that should stay together and not let society dictate to them. From the time at the lake to now,even though they have had other people in their lives,the love and passion that is there warrants a continuation of a more permanent and reproductive relationship(husband/wife).There was no mention of birth control in either story with these two,so assuming that Chrissie Lynn is still fertile,the next step is inevitable-Children.

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
nice

great story didn't like derrick much and didn't especially like his girl friend either but sex with mom and son were real hot keep writing hope there's another series cumming on this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC START

The first page was one of best single pages I have read in years on this website, but then just turned into some of the normal stuff on this website. Sorry Derrick turned into such an ass but THANK YOU for the first page

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous