Chrissie Lynn's Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack_

Out in the yard some smart-ass made a comment to Kitten about Derrick's cum that was still shiny on her chin and cheek, and she was on him in a furious instant. I had to go clock the dude, which left my mom sagging under Derrick's weight, but she didn't complain, and even winked at me once we had Derrick slumped in the back seat. I took the keys to drive and Chrissie Lynn took shotgun, while Kitten sat with Derrick in back.

Chrissie Lynn_

It was a quiet ride home.

Chrissie Lynn_

When we got home, I asked Kitten if she wanted to drive over to her parent's house with Derrick. Somehow I was not shocked by her confession, "Err, I'm sort of persona non grata around my house. " Could we just stay here tonight? Derrick won't be any problem, I'll see to it."

"I've seen how you tend to him. Very well, but no hijinks out of you and don't plan on sleeping with my son tonight."

"You can't keep Jack and me apart, Chrissie Lynn. Don't play jealous mother. I'm what he wants. I'm what he needs right now."

Really?

Jack_

I got Derrick out of the car and into the house while my mom and Kitten stayed out side for a nice conversation. I rummaged through his pockets and found his pipe. Shit. I was ready for this, and everyone else'd had a hit so my mom couldn't really object. I went to the back porch and lit up. My mom came out side and to my surprise, sat down and took a hit. Kitten came out and between the three of us, we finished it off.

It had been a warm October, but still, it was late autumn and getting cool, so we went back inside. My mom went to her bedroom to change and Kitten and I sat on the sofa across from Derrick who was still slumped over in the easy chair. But grass makes Kitten horny and me stupid. She was starting to get amorous.

Kitten_

Jack was mad at me. He didn't know about my special relationship with my brother, he didn't know about my job. I would have to tell him, but first I needed to reclaim his attentions and interest. Jacks' a nice kid and a regular guy, and I needed a regular guy in my life again.

"Jack, aren't you uncomfortable in those mummy rags? Its time to get out of these. I began undressing him and the grass had made him docile enough, that he let me proceed. I began unwrapping and pulling off the costume starting with his pants. He started to smile and lifted his hips so I could get the costume out from under him. Slowly, his cock came into view. He really is magnificent, and I should know... I've sucked and fucked a metric ton of them. I felt his hand on my shoulder as I put my hand around his meat. It was warm.

"Hi big guy. Miss me?" I asked, playing the tease. His pants were still around his thighs, but I had enough of the goods to stir his interest. I felt his hand slip off my shoulder and down to my breast. He began reaching into my bra to cop the tit there. "Hey tiger, that feels good, want some?"

I pulled the cap sleeves of my dress off my shoulders and then slipped the bra straps off as well. Jack made a fumbling effort to tug my dress down farther and then confined him self to stroking the lacy bra material. He found my nipple and thumbed it. "Hold on a minute , Jack." I pulled my dress down to my waist and unclipped my bra, getting my boobs out for him. "I brought his hand back to my right breasts for a feel, and reached back down to grip his cock.

He had thickened and stiffened a little, but I still really hadn't gotten him charged up they way I needed. Evidently the hits didn't effect him the way they did me. I was getting hot, and he was in a magical dope haze of sensations. "Sense this," I thought and bent over his lap to kiss his dick. He continued to fondle my breast with one hand and stroked my hair with the other. I went from kissing up and down his length to taking his head into my mouth.

I'm a pro. I make porno movies, and Derrick knows it. I blow him so he'll shut up about it. When he gets rejected by some chick, which happens more often then he pretends, I have to take care of him. Jack doesn't know this, he thinks I was a virgin, like him, when we met. After tonight I will have to tell him, but first, I have to reclaim his interest, and let him know that I actually do care for him.

But I digress.

I'm a pro, and I can deep throat with the best of them, and I can handle Jack. But he's a load. And he fires a mighty load of spunk, too, and that's what I wanted out of him tonight, and I didn't care if his mom knew, or watched, or if Derrick did. Screw 'em!

So I took more of him into my mouth got him all wet and moved down to between his knees to really go to work on him, and he was beginning to respond. Steamy hot music filled the air, and it intensified my own sensations of sucking his cock, and the meaty taste of him. Music?

Chrissie Lynn was standing backlit in the doorway watching us. It was the second time tonight she had caught me with a dick in my mouth. Well, she can watch with envy if she wants, or go suck Derrick. This cock was mine. Our eyes locked for a moment, and then I bent back to my task and let her watch while I made her son's cock disappear.

Jack_

"Jack."

"Jack."

I don't know how many times I heard my name before it seeped into my consciousness. I was drowning in the wonderful feeling of a mouth lavishing love on my boy. Then I recognized the voice. It was my mom. My mom. And my dick was getting sucked. It wasn't getting real hard yet, and I was in no hurry for it too. I was just enjoying the moment.

"This isn't working, Kitten. He's had too much. You may as well get up."

The mouth left my cock, and it felt cool as the air hit my wet skin. "ooh..." I heard myself say as I stretched and thrust my cock out for all to watch. I opened my eyes. Chrissie Lynn. Kitten. They were standing over my checking out my half flopping dong. I looked over and saw Derrick still crashed in the armchair. Aaah, he was going to miss the show.

I tried to stand up, but my pants were around my knees and it was awkward. I stumbled trying to walk over to Chrissie Lynn and my hand reached out and grasped her shirt. She was impossibly soft underneath and as the flesh gave way I recognized her breast. She had taken her bra off and put the kimono back on.

As she reached out to steady me, I looked up into my mom's beautiful face with her gorgeous smile, and I loved her all over again. My dong was hanging out and I felt a surge of interest there as well. My guy was trying to say,"Hi!"

Chrissie Lynn

After the grass I was feeling good and mellow and not really angry with Kitten. It wasn't her fault that Derrick had been a dick, and I couldn't begrudge her affection for Jack. I was ready to relax and get out of this silly bustier and tight pants and slip into something more comfortable, as they say. I stripped out of my clothes and took a short shower and got the make-up off. Then I pulled on a pair of loose drawstring pants and my kimono. I felt good and relaxed and comfortable in my own home.

And horny. I realized only then that I was getting very horny. Walking in on Kitten with her head between Jack's legs actually had me salivating and I felt a clench deep in my belly. So I put the music on. A tango, actually. Very steamy and hot. And I watched quietly as Kitten tried to get Jack hard without much success. After a few moments of this, she looked up at me and then went back to her job sucking Jack's cock with renewed intensity.

"This isn't working, Kitten. He's had too much. You may as well get up."

I couldn't tell if she was in a huff or not. She did seem to glare at me, but sat back and watched without interferring while Jack roused himself and stumbled towards me. He fell forward grabbed at my kimono, brushing my boob. Immediately his cock began to show signs of life. Kitten watched suspiciously.

"Oh jeez, he's getting a hard on for his mom"

Jack was attempting to wrap his arms around me now, but I held back at a little distance. "Help me get him out of these pants before he falls down, Kitten." She slid up behind him and began tugging his pants off. He looked down at himself and giggled.

Jack_

So there I was trying to feel up my mom's boobs and my girlfriend was pulling my pants down around my ankles and I looked down. What a boner! I stepped out of my pants and into my mom's loving arms, and I kissed her. My bone was hard against her soft cotton pants and the silk kimono which kind of fell across it teasingly. My hard on was nestled in her clothes and pressed against her belly. Her big soft impossible breasts mashed up against my chest. Her breathing accelerated and her heart was pounding.

My mom's lips came to mine and parted softly. Her tongue flickered out at me, a touch. Then her lips were full against mine and as soft it seemed as her wonderful boobs. She filled my mouth with her kiss and all was right again.

I stepped out of my pants and felt gentle hands running up my legs and thighs to my ass and then Kitten pressed herself to my back. My mom broke our kiss to lean back and look at me with eyes warm and glowing. She had her arms about my waist and from here was able to begin pulling my mummy shirt up over my head.

I was so high by that point that when Chrissie Lynn began to pull Jack's shirt off I helped. This whole scene was so intensely erotic... it was like what we sometimes tried to do in my movies, but never came close to this. Jack was weaving on his feet and putty in our hands. It was clear to me now that there was enormous love between mother and son, and in the wisdom of the grass, it seemed important and profound and I just wanted to share in it. I wanted to help Chrissie Lynn seduce her son and there was no way I was going to miss it.

Pulling his shirt over his head, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed the back of his neck. Chrissie Lynn pulled her kimono off her shoulders in a slow strip tease for Jack.

Chrissie Lynn_

Jack was always fascinated with my boobs. He's a guy. So I so slowly began slipping off my top, gradually exposing myself for his benefit. He gulped and stared and his dick pressed more firmly against me. He started trying to help but I slapped his hand away and slipped my right arm of of the sleeve hile still (barely) preserving my modestly.

Then Kitten joined in. She had been lavishing kisses on his neck and reaching over his shoulders to trace her fingers lightly across his chest. But then she reached out and slipped my kimono off my left shoulder and slipped her hand down to run it across my boob.

Jack shivered and began rubbing his cock against me.

I let Kitten continue to undress me. I was now half exposed, and she reached both hands into my kimono and cupping my breasts she squeezed them like she knew what felt good, and pulled them out into Jacks' view. I pressed myself close to Jack, tit flesh to his bare skin and reached behind him to stroke Kitten's back and then reach between her and Jack to find the breasts she had been pressing against his back. I tried to give them the same tender treatment she had given me.

To my satisfaction, Kitten moaned softly and began sinking to her knees, kissing Jack backside as she descended. As she sank, so did I, arriving at the plum head of his cock slightly ahead of her first nibbles at his ass cheeks. I kissed the head of my son's cock, and planted sloppy wet kisses on his shaft as Kitten and I settled to our knees around this young man we loved. Together we caressed his body while our mouths offered the oral worship to we craved.

Kitten reached around to cup Jack's balls while I stuffed my mouth with his meat. I slipped my hand behind him and between his ass cheeks to spread him wide. Together we worked his delicate regions and the Kitten joined me in kissing and devouring his cock. There was plenty to go around.

Kitten_

Jack was weaving by now. In unspoken consent we stood and guided him back to Chrissie Lynn's big bed. He lay on his back and opened his eyes as his mom and I finished undressing. I'm tiny and shaved and pretty muscular. Chrissie Lynn is tall with broad hips and long well made legs. Professionally I'd have to say, she is hot. Long slim waist, and really great boobs, if you like them big. A lot of guys go for the long nipples and wide areolas. Her only flaw was that broken nose of hers, which could be fixed. I don't know why she didn't do it.

Then I went for his cock and Chrissie Lynn sat on his face. Well, she kind of hovered over him, facing me and teasingly settled her sex over his mouth. He was grasping for her and tonguing her with a ferver he never had for me. It was making his cock larger and larger though and, well, I like a challenge.

Jack eating me out is an incredible experience. I recommend it to all you girls out there. The first time he kissed my pussy back at the lake last summer, he was carried away by passion and love. The passion was still there, but I think Kitten must have taught him a lot, because he had technique now and understood how to build to a climax. Or maybe I was just high. Either way, he took my breath away.

So did Kitten, because she could do what I could not, which was to deep throat Jack down to the balls. I watched in amazement as my son's huge cock disappeared into his girlfriend's mouth. There was passion there, and I could see that she loved having him in her. She moaned while she sucked him, and worked his length and girth in slowly, in a rythmic way, deeper and deeper into her. When finally every square centimeter of his manhood was shoved into her mouth, she let him out as slowly, and finally released him with a loud plop and a long string of drool from her lips to his rod. I envied her. "That was amazing, Kitten. I can't do that. He's just too big for me."

And then she went down for more.

So, I impressed Chrissie Lynn, I guess, but it was she who had gotten him this hard. There was no doubt about it. She had delibrately and knowingly provoked this monster erection out of him. Jack's big, but this was record for him as far as I could tell. He had a rock hard no shit bone for his mom.

And she wanted it! Her eyes were glued to the sight of his big dinker as we played bury the bone in my throat.

I suck my own brother. That's no secret now. But its different. I do it to keep him in line and both of us out of trouble. Its extortion or bribery and not from love. With Chrissie Lynn and Jack, it was love and I couldn't get between that.

I pulled up off of him and took a long slithery slurp down the underside of his shaft, then looked up at Chrissie Lynn and smiled. "I think he's ready for you." Love. I guess, but the look in her eye was lust, straight up, pure and simple. She needed to be fucked.

Jack_

Bet you thought I had passed out. Nah, I was enjoying every second of this. I hadn't realized how much I had missed my mom's touch, her scent, the weight and incredible softness of her breasts, the sweet musk of her long petaled pussy. My tongue and her clit had a warm family reunion.

My mom's mouth on my dong is special, but Kitten really knows how to suck dick. I don't know where she learned it. Just a natural I guess. But now I wanted my mom. It had been so long and I was so hot for her and I frankly forgot that Kitten was even there once she got off my boy.

I lay on my back as Chrissie Lynn prowled over my body like a great cat. Well, a great cat with big swinging boobs that grazed my face and tickled my bone and mashed back up against my chest as she crawled around and around me in hungry anticipation and finally settled on top of me, her mouth pressed against mine in a kiss that consumed me. My mom wanted me bad!

And she had me and didn't fuck around taking what she wanted. She wiggled up (that felt great) and settled her hot slippery twat around the head of my dick (that felt better) and had my length inside her before I knew it. She sobbed and gave a little yelp.

I lunged up into her and we found our rhythm and we fucked for ages. Y'know, the dope. It draws you into the moment and you never want to let it go and so we fucked and fucked and fucked. Kitten said it was for about a half an hour. I dunno. She said she went out for a glass of water and to check on Derrick, and whe she came back, I was on top and later we were on the floor and then up against a wall, and finally back on the bed with my mom on top like when we started when climaxed as one.

Chrissie Lynn was shuddering and gasping as my stem burst open and flooded her sex with my love. She lay on me quivering and panting for some time, then seemed to fall asleep. I lay awake for only a moment longer . I felt comforted having her on top of me.

Chrissie Lynn

Jack's romancing of my pussy plus the sight of Kitten's greedy enjoyment of his cock sent me over the edge. I had to have my son in my arms again. Kitten kindly offered to step aside for us, but it wouldn't have mattered, because Jack was as hungry for me as I was for him. I wasn't wearing my cat costume any more, but the tigress was in heat and I played cat 'n' mouse over him, letting my low swinging breasts brush against I his body to excite him. It excited me as well. My nipples tingled at the touch, and I dropped for a moment to let their weight rest on him and then off and swinging, brushing, teasing and bouncing off his cock until I couldn't stand it any longer and lay on him.

I kissed him and was enflamed. I devoured his mouth. I wanted my tongue in him as desparately as I wanted his cock in me and I wasn't in a mood to be patient. Once again, I needed Jack to fuck me.

He fucked me for days and left me a sobbing, exhausted mess.

Kitten

Wow.

I mean I did have to leave the room for a minute there to check on Derrick (still out) and get some water and pee. So I missed a little of the action but I saw plenty and it about wore me out just watching. I had to finger myself and hump a pillow. I searched Chrissie Lynn's drawers looking for a vibrator or dildo or something, but she lived pretty tame it seemed, except for what I was watching.

If I smoked cigarettes, I'd be smoking now. Instead, I went out back to come down. Just... wow.

Derrick

God, some ruckus woke me. A screaming woman, loud panting. Was I still at the party? Some chick must have seen my magic wand and come on the spot.

No. I still had my pants on. I needed a breath of air and stepped out front. Where was everybody? Passed out so early? Bunch of light weights. Barely past midnight, the night was young. I went back in and wandered down the hall.

Chrissie Lynn's room. Maybe she finally was ready to admit what she needed. I looked in. Oh yeah! Sprawled out and wide open... is that Jack under her? What the—?

I went in for a closer look. She was on her belly , face down on top of Jack and neither had a stitch of clothing on. What a pussy! Look at those long lips. I leaned in for a sniff. That bud is long and red and rosey and... dripping cum. Jack! Have you been fucking your mother?

Damn. Kitten would never let me eat her after she'd been with you. What a cream pie! This is too good to pass up. Chrissie Lynn, make way for loverboy! I dropped my pirate pants and pulled my prick out of my panties.

Eric

I was out and about, and I thought I needed to talk to Chrissie Lynn and explain things to her. I had never meant for Lisa to bring little Amanda by here, but before I knew it here we were. There was nothing I could do about it.

The door was open. This seemed odd. I walked up and knocked. No response. Then I heard muffled noises from inside the house. Shit. I entered carefully and followed the noises down the hall towards a place I had known. Chrissie Lynn's bedroom. The door was open and there he was.