Chrissie Lynn's Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn!" I hollered.

Kitten

Somebody was in the house. I heard a man yelling and raced in to see some lug standing at the door to Chrissie Lynn's bedroom and I just jumped him. From behind. Caught him totally unawares. I knocked him over, it was so unfair. Fuck him. I'm a girl, and even though I know kung fu, I'm a little girl and I'll take whatever advantage I can get.

We rolled into the room and he was grabbing at me and I looked up and just wilted. My brother just had to take something beautiful and fuck it up.

Chrissie Lynn

I was a dream cloud of lapping at my pussy and it felt good ,/i>and then there was a holler of a man's voice of Eric and then a shreik and a thud and I woked up to...

" Goddamit Derrick! Get off! Get your goddamm tongue out of my goddamm pussy and oh god, you've got cum on your mouth!"

Jack's cum. Used cum.

Jack_

So this was sort of unbelievable. Kitten was sitting on some guy I never saw before and Derrick was getting up from the bed with his face all shiney from slurping on my spunk straight from Chrissie Lynn's twat, and his pants were around his ankles and his hard-on was poking from...

A pair of pink panties!

Chrissie Lynn was in the sort of spate you didn't want to be around for, and Kitten looked furious and disgusted and about ready to break down, I thought. I know how the bread is buttered, I'd better follow suit.

Chrissie Lynn

It took fifteen minutes to sort out once I put some clothes on. I had to tell Eric it was over but it didn't require much persuasion, I think he was pretty disgusted, but so was I. Fuck him.

Kitten finally copped to her porn movie career, and Jack took it pretty well I thought. She had been sharing oral sex with her brother so he'd keep things on the down low, but I suspected that was over.She seemed to really care for Jack though and wanted a real relationship. I don't know, They'll have to talk when they get back to school. She's maybe a little too old for him, but actually a sweet girl underneath the edge. Smart too. She's planning to start her Master's in Anthropology next year.

Everyone was just disgusted with Derrick the Shaft. Not so much because he wore ladies undies and ate creampies, but because he did it without permission. Those panties were Kitten's. He dropped out of school the following week. Turns out he'd been flunking classes, and he'd be dead socially anyway, once word got out, and his social life was all he had. I think he's still in counseling.

Jack had sense enough to shut up and stay out of it. He and Kitten spent some time talking, but she needed to get Derrick home. He was in tears as the whole mess sank in on him. She loved him. Even if it was a twisted relationship, he was still her brother.

Kitten and I had a few moments as well, I told her I'd get Jack back to school and not to worry. I told her I hoped they'd work it out, but inside me... I don't know. She said she hoped that one day she'd have a relationship asclose as mine and Jack's.

What was that supposed to mean?

When it was finally just the two of us, I found Jack sitting on the porch munching Halloween candy.

Jack

My head was spinning so I was eating candy. Simple things.

"Are we right, Chrissie Lynn?" Are we supposed to be... like we are?"

"I think so, Jack. What do you think?"

"Kitten and Derrick, that was just so messed up."

"That's not us, Jack. Kitten and Derrick ,are messed up. They have a lot of work to do, but she really cares for you, Jack. You can help her if you want to."

"Its not that simple."

"No. I suppose not. Lets go to bed, its cold out here and I want to get warm. We can talk there: we have all night."

Chrissie Lynn_

So we went to bed...

... and Jack had me all night.