Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his trousers around his ankles and no preliminaries he shoved a nice fat cock straight in to her, Chrissy could feel it wasn't a long cock but it was fat stretching her nicely, she had been close from coming just from being caught again, her pussy being stretched soon sent her into another climax. Feeling satisfied Chrissy reached back and directed the fat cock at her other hole, slippery from her pussy juices, Chrissy guided it into her arsehole, it was fat her fingers did not meet around it by quite a bit. With a bit of grunting and moaning from them both it was soon sliding in to her, the tightness of her back passage gripping his cock soon had the fisherman trembling and a few thrusts latter he emptied himself into Chrissy's dark passage.

Again with her legs trembling Chrissy walked away from yet another stranger, she could feel his deposit ooze from her bottom and add to the slickness on her legs, Chrissy was squelching now as she walked. The nudity and the sex with strangers had pushed Chrissy another step further along her path to being the slut she would grow to be. With still a long way to walk Chrissy wondered how many more strangers she could find, she had already decided she was going to fuck or suck anyone that she could on her journey.

Chrissy had reached the steps that would lead her back up to the cliff top on the opposite side of the harbour from where she started, her trip turning inland and for the first time she was heading towards home. Chrissy climbed the steps as they zig zagged up the chalk cliff, at the top was a wooden shelter a little like the bus stop near her home, but this faced out over the sea, offering some protection from the weather should it be bad, Chrissy decided to sit and catch her breath after the climb.

It was dark inside but Chrissy had walked the last ten minutes almost as if she was not naked, she had stopped worrying about it and was now enjoying the sensations, the cool breeze across her nipples and wet pussy sent shivers down her spine keeping her aroused at the same time. She had climaxed quite a few times since she had entered the Vinery but felt just as horney now as she did then, she felt her pussy wet and dripping with cum not all hers, her pussy lips were swollen more than she could ever recall, puffy and dark also so very sensitive. A few rubs of her clit and Chrissy was again on the verge of climaxing, but instead of finishing herself she stood and headed towards home.

Chrissy could see the headlights approaching, she could have hidden, there were plenty of places, but she didn't, she continued to walk, feeling the weight of her tits as they bounced and the breeze that caressed her nipples. The car slowed as it approached, for a second Chrissy wondered what she would do had it been a police car, it wasn't she knew that as soon as she heard the calls from the car.

The car stopped ahead of her, and as she neared the doors opened and four youths got out, they were about her age, 18 maybe a little older but not much. Brave in a group they circled her as she walked commenting to each other on her naked body, just ahead Chrissy knew there was a small green, just grass and a few trees, surrounded by houses.

Once on the grass, just off the footpath and near a street lamp Chrissy stopped, the men where all still talking about her as they had since leaving their car, they had not actually said anything directly to her. She turned and looked at each, she made no effort to cover herself in anyway, she wanted to be seen, Chrissy's pussy had leaked most of the cum but still had a good coating, she wanted filling again and had not long ago set herself the task of fucking and sucking anyone, even these lads.

Picking the obvious leader of this small group, Chrissy stood right up against him. He looked very unsure of this change, from following her and leading the comments about her body to now being faced by a naked woman. Chrissy removed his baseball cap, putting it on her own head, she then leaned in and whispered, well are you going to fuck me or just talk about it?

There was no kissing, or niceties her new friend just started to touch her, he was roughly pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits still looking at her as though he expected to be stopped, one of the others reached between her legs and slipped two fingers straight into her pussy, and Chrissy groaned and pushed down onto the impaling fingers.

The small group took her actions as a sign that she was more than willing, Chrissy was lowered to the grass and all four lads made a very thorough inspection of her naked body. Chrissy was writhing in pleasure she had hands everywhere prodding and probing. Both tits were being mauled and she had fingers in her pussy and arsehole, she groan and moaned as encouragement. For maybe ten minutes the group played with her, she climaxed twice before the first cock was pressed to her lips.

Chrissy was moved forcibly onto all fours, the cock in her mouth was changed, her pussy was now filled by a second cock, being fucked from both ends was something Chrissy had only recently discovered, well it was only a short time ago she had been a virgin, but she knew she loved the feeling.

The lads took turns changing before they had come, probably to make sure that got as much fun as possible, as the next change was taking place Chrissy saw another man walking towards them on the footpath. Where Chrissy knelt she was well lit and only a step or two away from the path he was on, when he saw what was happening he just stopped and watched, Chrissy stared back until a cock was shoved in her mouth obscuring her view.

At the next change she could no longer see the man, a quick look around and she saw he was now stood behind her watching and stood with one of the young lads, the group had got bigger. The group of now five men took turns she always had a cock in her mouth and either her pussy or arsehole. Chrissy had cum a few times already by the time the men started to work towards finishing themselves, she had no idea how long she had been kneeling here. One by one they took Chrissy, she told them to fill her pussy obeying her wish and leaving her mouth they took turns fucking her already sloppy pussy, one by one they added their deposit until all five had come in her.

The group of four lads laughing and clapping each other on the back walked towards their car again, the walker helped her to her feet, Chrissy her pussy full of hot cum thanked him and continued her walk towards home smiling contentedly as she felt the cum start to run down her legs.

The remainder of her journey was country lanes, narrow with hedges at both sides being this late she managed the walk without any further discoveries. The lights were all out in her house, Chrissy managed to quietly get to her room without waking her parents. In the safety of her own room Chrissy flicked on the light and faced her full length mirror. She did look a state, her hair was matted and most of her was filthy dirty. Squatting down Chrissy felt her pussy, it was a little tender but then she had been well fucked, it was also very sticky and covered with drying congealed spunk.

Chrissy climbed in to her bed naked and dirty before she slept she fingered her sloppy hole so wet that four fingers easily fitted with another shuddering orgasm she finally fell asleep.

12