Chrissy's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has anyone been back here?"

He slid his finger down my ass crack softly.

"Not in awhile."

"Mmm, would you like to? With me?"

"I'm willing. Just...now? Or?"

"No, back in the room. I need lube and a condom."

"I'm willing Sean."

"Thank god."

We both dried off, he helped blow dry my long hair to mostly dry. Not as many people had come as I'd thought might be there, and there was plenty of available seating for us. I lay back on the comfortable sofa, two pillows under my head. I felt the cool drips of lube, my hips were lifted by another pillow. Sean grinned at me, pushed his index finger in my ass. It'd been nearly 6 months since my last boyfriend, he'd only slid in my ass once. The guy before him, he loved my ass more than my pussy, so nearly every weekend my ass was sore from his use. I'd lost my anal virginity at 18, to the same guy I'd lost my virginity to when we were 16. He was my best friend, and Darla's brother.

Sean kissed me sweetly, knelt by my head.

"Okay baby? I'm not that big, are you ready?"

"I'm ready Sean. And I think you're perfect size, especially for my ass."

He kissed me harder and moved back between my legs. The camera slowly moved toward us, I moaned as Sean began his intrusion. It felt so good to have him in my ass, his hands were gently rubbing my thighs as he began to thrust. It burned still slightly, but only for a minute. The need in his eyes dropped and he groaned.

"God yes Chrissy. Your ass feels so good on my cock!"

"Your cock feels so amazing in my ass Sean. Can you go harder?"

"Fuck yes I can baby. I just didn't want to hurt you."

"Harder Sean, fuck my ass!"

He grimaced and began to thrust harder, pushed himself as deep as he could. Another joined us, it was Mike. He knelt below my head, his hand slid between my legs and began to rub my pussy. His fingers soon searched out my clit, his mouth kissed mine.

"Hey honey."

"Hi Mike."

"Your ass looks delectable, being opened by Sean. Could I have a go next?"

I grinned, peered down at the cock in his hand. Bigger than Sean's.

"You can. Just, slowly."

"Oh I know it baby. I'm a big guy. I'll go easy."

Our tongues tangled again, Sean pulled out and Mike swallowed the cum from Sean's cock. I watched their sweet, soft kisses after.

"Go easy on her love. She's sweet."

"I'll be good, babe. I think Chase was looking for that sweet ass a minute ago."

They kissed again and Mike moved to my feet.

"You and Sean are a couple?"

"We are. Have been for two years. Don't say anything, but I am thinking of asking him to marry me."

"I think that's beautiful."

Mike leaned in and kissed me, I heard the familiar opening of a condom and he pushed it over the hard cock he held. Drips of lube were sliding into my ass, he pushed the head of his cock in next.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

He began to slide inside, Trent dropped to my side.

"Hi baby."

He kissed me passionately, his hand moved to my stomach and caressed it gently.

"Hey. Oh god."

Mike eased back.

"No, no. It's good, oh fuck it's so good."

They both groaned and Mike slid back inside, deeper than he was before. Trent kissed me again, watched me take Mike further in my ass.

"Have you taken two cocks? One in ass, one here? Before?"

His fingers pushed in my hole.

"Not in a very long time, and neither were as big as either of you."

"If we went slow, would you consider it?"

"Right now?"

"Nah. I was thinking sometime this week. Terrence and Paula, would like you as a third. It would be taped, it would sell, big time."

"Sell?"

"Sure. Our movies here are taped."

"I know that. But, people buy them?"

"Yep. That was one of the papers you signed. A release. Oh, shit. I never...fuck me."

"Okay."

He stuck his tongue out at me, I licked it with the tip of mine.

"Not to worry, nothing from last night or tonight is up yet. I was just so...excited about you."

"I remember. Mister five times in 7 hours."

Mike groaned, pushed inside as deep as he could. I trembled in joy, feeling his cock pulse inside.

"Five times Trent?"

"What can I say? She's one of a kind, and special to me."

My ass felt relief when Mike was out, but I was still needing to cum. Trent moved his mouth over my sopping cunt.

"Tonight then? After?"

"What happens?"

"Well, I will have you sign papers. And spend the night with me again."

"I think I'd like that."

He moaned and dove his face into my wet pussy, I cried out in pleasure as he made me orgasm twice in a row.

Later, I was bent over the kitchen table, looked at the paperwork. Trent was behind me, pushed his cock in my pussy and smacked my ass.

"I love fucking you Chrissy."

"Mmm, good. I love fucking you too."

He handed me a pen and I scribbled my signature on three copies of the same paper. He released his cum into me as I gripped the edge of the table. He scooped me into his arms, carried me to his bed where we spent the rest of the early morning hours until after 11 am.

"I think it's safe to say you can quit your day-job."

"Huh?"

"Look at this."

He showed me an email, from the porn production company.

The snippet of the four women together, has produced over a hundred-thousand pre-orders of the video. Whoever that new girl is, she better be in many more videos, she's your new star.

We want to see more of their video, with her in it, and we will offer her a contract for the company. Let her know she's going to be a porn star.

"Me? Is that who they are speaking of?"

"It's you baby. You'll get 10% of our videos here, the group ones is usually 1-3% depending on how many. But the one with the four of you girls, that will be 10. If you sign with the company, it's 20% for the women. Men get 8-15 depending on what's involved."

"And roughly... how much money is that?"

"Okay. So if they sell the video from the four of you at 10.00 per. And say we give a low estimate of a million. That's 100million dollars. And you'd get 10%, so a million bucks is yours."

"A...a...a..million?...Dollars?"

"Yep. Minus taxes, but think about it. A million bucks for twenty minutes of fun."

"And don't forget the orgasms."

He laughed, pulled me into him close.

"I'd be...rich."

"Yes. You will be."

The next night was Sunday, no group on Sunday. I spent the night with Trent, he shaved my pussy in the bathtub, licked me until I orgasmed over his face. Monday he came home from work, and took me bent over the kitchen table.

"What was that about?"

I was on his lap a little later.

"Thought about you all day. And wondered something."

"What?"

"You watched a bit of male on male sex this weekend. Did you like it?"

"It was...different. Not bad, not in anyway. Just, different."

"I see."

"Why?"

"Well, a friend of mine...he's actually my boss. He called me into his office today."

"Okay. Not unheard of."

"No, but what he asked me was a little off-kilter. He asked if I'd consider giving him a blow-job sometime."

"Huh?"

"I know, that's what I said. Then he crossed the room to me, his big hand groped the bulge in my pants. He whispered in my ear, that the bathrooms had hidden cameras. He watched me this morning, jacking off in the stall. I'd needed to come, so hard."

"So, he watched you stroking one off and he got to thinking of asking you to suck him?"

"Well, he said a blow-job would be an introduction to gay sex."

"Is he, gay?"

"I have no idea. He's my boss, baby."

"Is he an older man?"

"Probably in his 50's, he's not bad looking. Keeps in shape, ya know."

"Sure. Did you think about it?"

"I'm still thinking about it. I have not had any experience in that, except the receiving end."

"Right. But that means you know what he'd like, cause it's what you would like."

"True. I guess, I thought about it a couple times, with Terrence and Paula. You know Terrence is bisexual, right?"

"Had no idea. Doesn't really surprise me though."

"Yep. Same here when I found out. I watched them a few times, Paula sticking her strap-on cock in his ass."

"Oh wow. That thing is huge."

"He took it, the load he blew on her chest was astronomical. That was the first time I tasted cum. Another man's cum. Licked it off her breasts. That happened before the club started. Terrence and Paula have been married a long time. Terrence was barely 19 when he met Paula, she's a few years older than he and I are."

"How old are you anyway?"

He laughed.

"26, I know you're 22."

"Yep. Really though, your boss?"

"What about him?"

"Maybe you should invite him over sometime. Maybe he'd like the party on the weekend."

"Hmm. I never thought to ask anyone from work. Work, and outside of work are two different things."

"True."

His fingers lazily dropped between my legs, he circled them over my clit.

"All this talk is getting me going again."

"I can feel that, pressed against my ass."

"I can't wait to take your ass baby, when Terrence is in your pussy."

He kissed me deeply, I straddled his legs and he slipped inside me, not fully hard.

"I am going to be so full. Two beautiful, long, hard cocks in my holes."

"I'm definitely going to have to buy that tape."

I laughed.

"You are going to be in it silly."

"That means I won't be watching it love."

"True."

It wasn't until Friday that we were able to all get together. Between all of us having normal type jobs, this was a side thing. Terrence, Trent, Paula and I got there first, the camera crew arrived about two minutes after. Paula had come to Trent's place, to help shave around my back hole, clean me really well. With the shower after that, I'd never been so free from hair. I only had the lengths off my head, and my eyebrows.

Paula had even waxed those, she did that on Wednesday though so I wouldn't be red on camera. I picked my own clothes, with opinion from all of them. When I held out a plaid skirt, white button down blouse; I knew that was the one. Paula found a pair of knee-high white socks, to match with the satiny undergarments. I dressed in the room to the side, the men just wore jeans and black shirt for Trent, blue for Terrence. We'd rehearsed the opening bit, they were electricians, working on my air conditioning unit.

We were in a big house, mostly empty. I would be sitting on the sofa, listening to music on headphones when Terrence would come over to me, they were finished with their work.

"Chrissy, you ready?"

"I'm ready."

I stepped out, my long hair in a french braid, my make-up lightly done. I heard a deep groan from both men, I twirled for them and giggled.

I took my place, cross legged against the arm of the sofa, headphones in my ears and magazine on my lap.

"In three, two..."

I semi-danced along to the music that was supposedly playing in my ears, not paying any attention to the men who had joined me. My eyes were closed, the buttons on my shirt had come open from my too-big chest. I felt a clear tap on my shoulder, gasped and dropped the magazine to the floor. My headphones fell from my head as I stood too quickly.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't.."

"You didn't hear us. It's okay, we're all set in there."

"So fast? It's just, Mom was going to be here to pay the bill. She should be home...well, not for a few hours. I think she thought it was going to take all day."

"Nope, just needed a new gear. It's all set now."

I looked to Trent, he clicked the thermostat lower and a burst of cool air came directly to my chest.

"Mmmmm, that is so good! Thank you!"

I latched my arms around Terrence, he was taken a bit aback, he glanced to Trent who signaled him. I felt Terrence drop his hands, graze over my supple ass.

"Mmmm, oh little one."

His teeth nipped my ear, I slid from his grasp.

"What...what's going on?"

Trent joined Terrence, standing on either side of me.

"I saw what you were reading, naughty little girl. How to make the men lust after you. What are you 16?"

"I'm 19 thank you very much. And perfectly able to make men lust after me all on my own."

They both groaned.

"We know."

Trent pulled me onto the sofa with him, his mouth began attacking my neck as Terrence undressed in front of me.

"Ever been with two men at the same time baby?"

"Nn..nnno. I have only been with my boyfriend."

"Hmmm, a teenage boy? Knows nothing of what you really need, and this...is what you need."

He whipped out his hard, 10inch black dick. I gasped, a slight squeal in my voice.

"I think it excites her. Why don't you come taste this black cock baby?"

Trent helped me scoot forward on the couch, I licked the head as if scared a bit. I felt his hands begin to unlatch the bra from my chest, buttons on my shirt popped free as he gave one yank. I heard them both groan deeply as I took Terrence's cock into my mouth.

"Aww, fuck yeah!"

Trent stood next to Terrence, dropped his pants and tossed his shirt.

"Are you gonna show me yours mister?"

"Do you think you can handle two dicks?"

"Could I try?"

Trent tossed his head back, my hand wrapped over his thick cock.

"Fuck yeah. Suck his cock too baby."

I passed back and forth, took one then the other for a few sucks at a time.

"She's a fast learner! I say we take this little one to a bed, she's gonna get both of us in those little holes!"

The camera cut, for a few minutes as we all went upstairs and got in our places. Markers had been put where the cameras were to be, the bed had clean sheets on it already, the blankets on the floor. The camera would cut back in when Trent was already in my ass, Terrence about to take my pussy. Trent was making out with me so hard, I knew he was so turned on by this. We signaled Terrence and the crew, Trent was going to cum soon if they didn't hurry.

"How's her ass?"

"It's perfection! So tight, can't wait to feel how tight when you get in her too!"

"Don't have too long to wait there buddy. I'm going in."

I mimicked a cry of pain, with pleasure. Though I was mostly feeling a ton of pleasure. Terrence was halfway in me when he began to pump me, I think they were both close to coming. I'd never felt so full, so I said so, unscripted.

"I've never felt so full! Oh god!"

"You're fucking amazing baby! Two hard cocks inside your sweet holes."

Terrence kissed me softly, began to go harder.

"I'm close. Bud, are you close?"

"Shit yes. Kneel on the bed baby."

The camera cut again, I held my mouth open with my tits held up. The camera cut in, both men stroked their cocks over my face and breasts. Trent was the first to come, most landed on my tits, one shot on my tongue. Terrence groaned, spurts landed on my face, in my hair. A camera closed in on the cum on me, I grinned for the viewers, and we were through.

Saturday night, a week later, the reviews came out from our three-some. I was taken aback by the compliments I received, and when I opened my check from the production company, I nearly fainted. Trent had taken me to the studios where he worked in the day-time, the president of the company grinned when I knocked on his door.

"Hello Chrissy, you can come in you know."

I nodded and he waved for me to approach the desk.

"I just wanted to welcome you in person. And I am so glad you decided to be part of this. Are you still alright?"

"It's a little new, sir. But, I'm alright."

"No need to call me sir."

I heard his gentle moan, wondered what he had going on.

"Mr...sorry, Trent never told me your name."

"Not to worry, I am Mr Tim Alvarez, call me Tim. Or..."

"Or what?"

He pushed back in his seat, I saw what he had going on under his desk. His cock was red and hard.

"Sweetheart, would you come suck Daddy's cock?"

His eyes asked if the daddy thing was okay, and also for him to ask of me.

"Oh Daddy, I've been dying to suck that thick cock!"

He groaned as I dropped to my knees and crawled the 10 paces to a spot beneath his cock. I slurped up the pre-cum that had leaked out of the hole, reached inside his pants to work the heavy sack I found.

"Such a good little slut. Sucking her Daddy's cock."

"Mmmm, I love sucking Daddy's dick. It turns me on so much."

"I bet it does. Know why?"

"Why Daddy?"

"Cause you're a little whore. The best little whore in the universe. Isn't that right Trent?"

I gasped, looked back to the door I had thought I'd heard open and shut again.

"Yes Mr Alvarez, she's one of a kind."

"Why don't you come a little closer Trent? I am sure your girl here wouldn't mind sharing her Daddy's big cock with you."

I felt Trent's body tremble slightly as he took his spot next to mine.

"Yes Trent, take your boss' cock."

I looked up at the older man as Trent sucked his first dick, Tim sure seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

"God yes! Rick told me what a fantastic job you did for him yesterday. Taking your first cock, such a good boy."

Trent looked up at him, then his eyes shifted to me, worried. I licked the hard cock, pushed my tongue into Trent's mouth, Tim gazed at us as our tongues tangled.

"That is so hot. Now I know what we need this weekend."

"What's that daddy?"

"A foursome, the two of you and me, and Rick. Two Daddies and two young playmates. Lots of dicks for this little girl, do you think you'd like that baby girl?"

I moaned, Trent began to pinch my hardened nipples. He pulled his mouth off Daddy's cock.

"I think she needs it, Daddy."

Tim groaned, his cum shot the first time out on the floor, but the next three were in Trent's waiting mouth. I shared it with him, we listened to the joyful sounds of Tim when he proposed the idea to Rick. It was happening.

I packed for three nights, then went to Trent's and helped him pack too.

"I'm so nervous baby."

"I am too. What is it going to be like?"

"Sex."

"Well, duh. But, I mean, it's different. When the group is together in the space, we are all having different sorts of fun. But, this...it's all of us, together."

"I'm sure there will be times where it's just you and me, or you and one of them too."

"I'd rather it just you and me Trent."

"I know baby. Me too. I know we haven't talked about much, other than sex, but I want to get to know you better. Learn who you are."

"Like, a relationship? With dating?"

"Dating is good. I'd be proud to call you my girlfriend. I've never really had one."

"Really?"

"Yep. In high-school I was the nerd. Over-weight and poor, bad combination. I was always getting picked on, until I met Terrence. He stood up for me, then took me under his wing and trained me. See, he'd been like me as a teenager. He joined a wrestling team and was hailed his state champion two years later. Two years of very hard work later."

"So he helped you lose the weight. And grow these amazing muscles."

He laughed, I loved that laugh.

"I'd always been kind of strong, but working out helped define the muscles. I'm still not skinny."

"Thank god for that. I'd squash someone skinny."

"Oh shush, you. You are perfect in every way."

I glanced at the clock, we hurried to pack the last of his things. There was only half an hour until the car would come get us, I wanted him inside me for at least that long. I got that, almost the whole time. He bent me over the bathroom sink as the water warmed for the shower, pushed his bare cock deep in my pussy as the shower washed us. I swallowed his thick cum as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair, his head tossed back in ecstasy.

I was just tying my hair in a pony-tail when the front door buzzer rang, the car had arrived.

The car pulled up a long gravel driveway, far back from any sort of main road, deep in the woods.

"Are you sure he knows where he's going?"

"I think so. I've never been out here."

"Me either."

The glass partition lowered before us. The driver smiled in the rear-view mirror.