Chrissy's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know where I'm going. We're almost there."

I had inadvertently lay my hand on the speaker, blushed at his response.

"Sorry. It's just...different."

"All is well." He winked and shut the glass again, I pressed the speaker off again. Trent's tongue tangled with mine as the car slowed even further. I glanced out the window, took in the sight of a beautiful log-cabin in the middle of a cleared grassy area, the trees stood tall around it.

Trent leaped from the car, ran up to the front door and called to me.

"This is a beautiful spot, and I am spending it with a gorgeous woman. Come up here!"

I followed in his wake, the driver took our bags from the trunk and left them on the porch step. Trent knocked on the main door, the car headed away from the cabin.

"I thought they were going to be here already."

I shrugged, Trent pushed open the unlocked door. I marveled at the amenities in the cabin, bigger on the inside than it looked from outdoors. A yellow piece of paper was taped to the shiny door of the refrigerator.

Trent and Chrissy,

Make yourselves at home. Rick has gotten stuck in a meeting, we will arrive shortly, I hope. Please refrain from sex with each other until we arrive, we have much in mind with the two of you. I will call when we are twenty minutes away, then dress in the items in the boxes behind you.

Love,

Daddy Rick and Poppa Tim

There were two slim white boxes on the counter, one with my name and the other with Trent's. I popped mine open, saw a gorgeous satin purple dressing gown and matching teddy, with panties underneath. Trent gawked at my outfit, peered in his box. A pair of silk boxer shorts, in a dark green sat on white tissue paper.

"Wow. These are so...enticing."

"I think that is the point Trent."

"I can't wait to see you in that."

"I know the feeling."

I slid my hand down his stomach, reached for the bulge that had grown slightly.

"Baby. Daddy asked for us to wait."

"You're really going to listen to that?"

"Aren't you?"

"It's...different."

"I know it is. But also exciting, right?"

We kissed gently, I longed to hear the phone ring to tell us they'd be here soon. Instead, I found myself wandering the cabin, found two bedrooms off the main room and two baths. Soft bedding in each of the beds and towels in the linen closet, looked freshly laundered. I heard Trents' laughter from the kitchen again, I followed the bright sound and peered around his shoulder.

"What's funny?"

"All this food."

He was right, a ton of different foods were stocked away on the shelves and deep drawers in the big refrigerator. The cabinets surrounding the fridge were also fully stocked, I wanted to pull out the Oreo cookies, but a ding from his cell stopped us both.

We're about twenty away, please dress as we asked.

Two red hearts followed the written message, I grabbed my box and headed for the smaller of two bedrooms. I heard Trent try to open my door, but I'd locked it first.

"In a minute."

He groaned and went into the next bedroom, I heard him fumble with his belt, too anxious. I slid into the soft undergarments, and washed my face before slipping on the robe. I brushed out my long dark hair, let it remain down for now. There were no socks in the box, but I found soft white slippers in the closet I peered inside. There were few other clothes in the closet, each looked as if they were chosen for me, in my size and the colors I always liked best.

I knocked on the next door of Trent's when he wasn't in the main room, he was just pulling open the door when I heard a car pull in the drive.

"They are here."

He nodded, licked his lips and kissed me softly. I held his hand as we waited for them to come up the steps, come to us. I still hadn't met Rick, there hadn't been any time before this weekend popped up. The door swung open, a man's deep voice called my name, I felt it in the pit of my stomach.

"Chrissy."

Before I had even said a word, before I could even see him, I was scooped into his arms. It wasn't until he had lay me on the bed, his body above mine, that I saw him.

"Mr Vargas?"

"Hello dearest. Do you remember me?"

"I do."

"And I remember you, my teacher's pet."

"You were my favorite teacher. Seems like ages ago."

"Now you're making me feel old."

"But I mean...oh, you."

I stuck my tongue out at him, he'd been smiling at me, joking with me. His tongue licked the tip of mine, pushed further into my mouth as his hands pulled open my robe.

"Chrissy, you are so delectable."

I whimpered, felt his cock push against the satin fabric of my panties.

"Poppa?"

He groaned, that was the right name to call him.

"My baby-girl."

We kissed again, his body slowly moved from above me and he held his hand out to help me up from the bed. I knotted the robe belt again, took his hand and we went back to the living area.

"So I guess it was her then?"

"It is her."

I plopped between Trent and Tim, Rick across from us. Trent looked between the three of us.

"You know Chrissy?"

I spoke up, answered.

"He was my 10th grade art teacher."

"And she, my favorite student."

"Even after all this time?"

I asked, batted my eyes to the older man. He beckoned me to him, I perched on his lap until he pulled me fully on him, I hadn't wanted to hurt him.

"It hasn't been that long baby. But yes. Don't you know it was you?"

"What was me?"

"I left teaching after your year. I took a sabbatical to clear my head. And decided to do something else with my life."

"Because of me?"

"Mostly because I couldn't have you."

"What?"

"You were a child, and even worse, my student. All those hours we spent on the musical together. Setting sets, painting the backdrops. I held myself back from you, until that night."

I heard a cough, looked to the others who still sat across from us.

"What night?"

I looked down at my hands, Trent crossed the room to me, took me in his arms.

"He didn't..."

He glanced to Rick, a stern look in his eyes.

"No! No, Mr...Rick, he saved me. I was with a guy...my boyfriend at the time. And he...the guy, was forcing himself on me. When I had said no, dozens of times, I was struggling to get away. Rick...he pulled the guy off me, threatened to call the police. The guy left, Rick held me and called my mom to come get me. He saved me, from being raped that night."

I heard sobs, tears fell from Rick and Trent's eyes. I crawled into Rick's arms again, Trent was soon comforted by Tim. Though it soon turned from crying tears of sadness, to wanting more pleasure than pain. I was the first to stand, held my hands to the men who soon chased me into the bigger bedroom.

...To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Anton79Anton793 months ago

I love a good cliffhanger!

sds195sds195over 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say :)

EccentricOrbitsEccentricOrbitsabout 6 years ago
mmmmm so steamy!

I've just discovered Emmie's works and I might have gone blind before I get to the last story. Steamy, sexy and very arousing.

mrbbw69mrbbw69almost 7 years ago
WOW!

This just pulled me right in. Incredible.

fitter862fitter862about 7 years ago
Wonderful

Emmie's stories are so exciting. I cum every time I start reading one.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser Roommates need money (so they start a gangbang).in Group Sex
More Stories