All Comments on 'Chrissy's Mistake'

by zbrewster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 13 years ago
Great view of the (possible) future!! LOL

Hi ZB!!

At first I thought it was going to be a conspiracy or anti-gov story...but NOT at all!!

Wouldn't all the readers, men and women both, LOVE to live in YOUR society!! I suppose a sister company could employ JUST female supervisors and JUST male clerks and secretaries?? LOL But I like THIS company MORE!!

Please continue this story...either with ever more humiliating, exposing and arousing punishment for Chrissy and any of her colleagues you would like to publically display and discipline....

Great even pace to this story...no rush... and always a stellar undertone of blackmail, dominance, submission and a sublime acceptance of roles... splendid!!

Chris

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
VPLs offended most male bosses, even in the fifties! -Voted 5, albeit Chrissie's husband allowed wearing underwear to work in today's world?

Chrissie appears to be submissive to her husbands 'household' demands!

Why allow undergarments in the workplace? Working pantyless would be likely to create demand for 'nude' dictation by letcherous employers! As for smoking in the ladies room, Bill Clinton devised alternative uses for Cuban cigars, allowing voyeuristic stimulation, within White House rules? Writer still has plenty off room for erotic improvement!

HarleyFatboy1HarleyFatboy1about 13 years ago

I love the fantasy of this story. The setup is very well done and is the right length so the reader doesn't lose interest.

I think that I would purposely wear very teeny panties in very bright colors if I worked there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous