Chrissy's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers

Karron was across the hall from Sandy and was positioned in a low pillory (two hours for wasting carbon paper). She was wearing a yellow shirtwaist dress that had a very full skirt. A very nice touch was a full crinoline with layers of lacy chiffon ruffles. In her bent over position, the crinoline was fully exposed and outlined her panties, garters and stockings beautifully. Her long hair was a blessing because it had fallen around her face and she couldn't see who was watching her.

The pillory was a simple and secure device that inflicted its own style of discomfort after a short time. Luckily, Karron wasn't wearing high heels or it could have been much worse. As it was, she was constantly shifting and twisting to try to ease the ache in her back and legs. She would mumble behind her gag in frustration and this caused the watching crowd much pleasure.

But our story is about Chrissy, who was waiting patiently, since she had no other choice. She had been taken to the Suspension Station and was now kneeling before Boss Frank with her leash chain fastened to a eye bolt in the floor, preventing her from looking up. Boss Frank was informing the crowd of Chrissy's error and was getting to the specific punishment.

"Chrissy was of the impression that filing letters right side up or upside down didn't matter very much. As we all know, this is simply not true. Chrissy will the suspended by her ankles for one hour to show her the important difference between the two."

The secretaries and filing clerks watching gasped at the magnitude of the punishment. Surely, hanging upside down for that long would be horrible. The watching bosses gave Frank a round of applause. Chrissy simply moaned behind her gag and shivered in dread.

Boss Frank went behind the kneeling girl and took two heavy leather cuffs from the assortment of suspension equipment displayed on the wall. He fastened these tightly around Chrissy's ankles and locked them securely. The cuffs had a thinner strap that was locked under her instep, securing her shoes in place. Boss Frank then gently laid Chrissy on her side, still chained by her collar to the floor. She squirmed a little to get her bound arms out from under her side.

Boss Frank then took the hoist controls and lowered the hook down to the suspension cuffs and connected them up. He thoughtfully asked Chrissy if she was ready.

A gag-muffled "Umm-huh" sounded like a positive response so the hoist was started. The upward motion was very slow.

As soon as the slack was taken out of the hoist chain, Chrissy's shoes came off the floor, unbalancing her. She rolled over onto her stomach to take pressure off her arms. As the hoist slowly rose, nothing much dramatic happened until the hoist was high enough to pull her knees off the floor. This started to arch her back so she squirmed around some more until she was on her back lying on her arms. She moaned a little as she tried to get her arms comfortable.

With Chrissy on her back, her legs were now raised up at an angle. This in turn caused her dress to slide up (or down in this case) her legs, exposing her knees and a bit of her lacy slip. She had the sudden thought that she might not end up as well covered by her long dress as she thought she would. As the winch continued its slow rise, her suspicions were confirmed.

Soon her legs were raised even higher and her dress slid down to her waist, exposing her lacy slip fully. The smooth, shiny material also started to slide down, exposing her lacy stocking tops and garters. She frantically tried to use her hands to grab her clothes and hold them in a more modest location but the secure wrist bindings didn't give her much freedom. She managed to grab the back hem of her dress and hold it against her thighs.

The hoist slowly rose and now pulled her bottom off the floor. Her legs were almost straight in the air now and her dress and slip were bunched at her waist. Her panties, garters and stockings were in plain sight and were causing quite a stir in the crowd. Chrissy began to mumble frantically behind her gag, making sounds like she wasn't as ready as she thought she was earlier.

More hoisting action raised her up higher so now only her shoulders and head were on the floor and her legs and torso were almost straight up. The front of her dress and slip had now fallen past her panties and exposed her stomach. She still held on to the rear of her dress, so she was still covered a bit from behind. But she was definitely giving the crowd quite an eyeful.

As the hoisting continued, her shoulders came off the floor and she was fully suspended. She kept her neck bent forward and looked up at her body hanging in the air. Her dress and slip were now down to her neck exposing the bottom of her bra. She thought if she could just hang on to the rear of her dress, she would not be exposed any further.

Just when she had that thought, the slack came out of her leash (still hooked to the eye bolt in the floor) and the sudden tug on her neck caused her to lower her head and loose her grip on the rear of her dress. This was a disaster for her because now her dress and slip fell completely down around her head, only kept from coming completely off because her arms were bound behind her back.

She screamed ineffectually behind her gag and wriggled frantically from her ankles, twisting and spinning a little. At this point, Boss Frank stopped the hoist. There was a little slack left in her leash, but not enough that she could raise her head from the vertical. Her struggling had caused her dress and lacy slip to completely cover her head. All that could be seen was her long blond hair hanging from under her dress and laying in a beautiful pile on the floor under her.

Stepping back, she was quite a sight. Long legs covered in silky white stockings hanging straight from the hoist led down to her satin covered hips. Her garter belt was stretched nicely from under her panties. Her slip and dress hung from her shoulders, exposing her lacy pushup bra with her breasts almost coming out of it. Her movements caused her to slowing turn back and forth, giving a lovely show to all who watched.

Chrissy could do nothing except moan in humiliation and discomfort. Blood was slowly building up pressure in her head and her ears were pounding. She was also feeling strangely aroused and tingly between her legs. She thought about what would happen if someone touched her there - maybe she would enjoy it. What would an orgasm be like hanging upside down and helpless? She wondered how it would feel if her vibrating dildo was inside her and shivered at the thought of it. She thought maybe she would have to experiment with her husband.

She thought about hanging there for an hour (how long had it been already - 30 minutes?). She surely had to agree that there was quite an important difference between right side up and up side down. Boss Frank was right.

zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers
12