Chrissy's Trip to the Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where I stood I could see my daughter's body perfectly, legs spread wide open before me. Her pretty little peach had just a touch of hair above her thin pink pussy lips, not hiding her special place in any way. My cock throbbed in my pants and I had to reach down and adjust it in discomfort, just as Dr. Perkins turned once more, catching me in the act, yet he once again gave me the same wry knowing smile, and he turned back to his work. I was flooded with emotions, barely able to process what was going on. There I was, more turned on than ever before in my life, having illicit thoughts about my own daughter, her doctor obviously knowing I was turned on, yet I couldn't look away if I wanted to.

His fingers continued running up and down her opening, warming her up for what was surely to come. He began speaking to her softly, almost erotically, "How does that feel Chrissy?"

"It's okay I guess," she answered.

"Good girl Chrissy. I'm going to apply a bit more pressure, but don't be scared, I promise not to hurt you," he added and slowly began inserting his finger just a touch deeper. I peered over his shoulder, getting as close as possible to the amazing sight before me. His lone finger slowly traced up and down her young slit, rubbing gently up one side, then down the other. "That still feel okay Chrissy?" he asked again.

"S'okay," she responded in a whisper. Her voice seemed a bit different, almost a contented sound to it. Maybe she was enjoying this as much as we were.

The doctor removed his hand for a moment and stated, "I'm going to have to spread your legs a bit more to use my special tools on you Chrissy, so don't be surprised when you feel them moving." She remained silent while he griped the metal device on one side and moved it open a couple more inches, then did the same with the other. The results were startling, and rocked me to my core. Her little flower was completely open, pink as a rose petal, and moist with morning dew. I'd never wanted to kiss anything more in my entire life, and could have spent the rest of eternity licking her and never tire of it.

Dr. Perkins moved his hand back to my baby and resumed his tender caresses. He slowly moved his finger deeper than before and then brought it most of the way back out. I watched spellbound while he established a slow fucking motion as he moved his finger in and out of my only child. Then it hit me, I couldn't believe I was actually watching a guy fingering my little girl and I was absolutely loving it. It was the most taboo and erotic thing I'd ever seen, her laid out and totally vulnerable before two sets of hungry eyes. He began slowly sawing in and out and said to her, "Chrissy, I need to get you warm for my next instrument, so I'm going to rub you like this for a while."

"Un hum," she answered quietly.

He looked back over his shoulder at me and nodded, like things were going to plan. I had no idea what the plan was, but at that moment I was totally on-board!

I was surprised when the doctor quickly took his finger out of my daughter, and quietly removed his glove. Yet that was nothing compared to the shock I felt when I saw his bare finger go momentarily into his mouth before moving back to her open pussy and slowly push it's way in. Blood pounded into my temples and cock as I watched in stunned silence as he took her with his bare finger, in and out.

"Are you feeling warmer now Chrissy?" he asked.

"Umm, yes," she replied a bit louder than I had expected.

"Good girl," was all he said in return, his digit probing back and forth.

"I'm going to change instruments now Chrissy," he stated and removed his fingers from her once more. He turned and looked at me as he brought his finger to his nose. Breathing in deeply, he took a long drag off his finger, then opened his mouth and put it inside as he closed his eyes. I could not believe my daughter's doctor just tasted her juices from his bare finger, yet the sight aroused me like nothing I'd ever seen and I almost fell over in shock. He opened his eyes again and slowly slid the finger out of his mouth and let out a long sigh. Only one thought was in my mind at that moment, I wanted a taste!

His same 'instrument' went back to work again, but with her face covered, my only daughter had no idea what was going on. He began moving it in and out quicker this time, then brought his other hand over to rub her tiny little clit with his thumb. I heard an audible intake of breath when he touched her and saw her body jump, yet she said nothing. His thumb flicked slowly up and down over her little bud, while his finger moved in and out of her sultry slit. I could see her body make tiny little movements, reacting to the doctor's new touch. "Still feeling okay Chrissy?" he asked in a whisper.

She responded in similar tone, "Yess."

He looked over his shoulder at me again and winked, then turned back to her and said, "There seems to be a little problem here Chrissy, I feel a strange bump I need to look at. I'm going to have to change tools again and get a good look inside you." She made no response, seemingly content to submit to his judgment as a professional as part of the exam. He pulled his hands away from her and slid the stool back, moving me out of the way. He stood and motioned me forward with his hands, pointing at the seat, a shit-eating grin across his face. I couldn't fucking believe it, I thought to myself, was he actually going to let me take over? My hands were literally shaking and I could barely move my feet as I awkwardly moved past him and took over his place on the stool. He leaned over my shoulder and said softly, "Enjoy," then pushed me forward.

I heard over my shoulder, "Okay Chrissy, here comes the next tool," as he nudged my back. I guessed that was my signal to go, and my cock pulsated in my pants with anticipation. I brought my right hand to my mouth, and licked my index finger as best as possible, my mouth dry from nerves. I leaned my face as close to my daughter's pretty pussy, then removed the finger from my mouth, and placed it at the entrance of her jewel. I paused for a moment, contemplating the magnitude of what I was about to do, but my mind was set and I slowly eased my finger into my baby's warm little kitty. I couldn't believe how warm and wet she was, and wondered what caused it. Was it the doctors manipulations that made her wet, or was it simply his lube, or maybe something else...

I heard the voice from over my shoulder once more, "How does that feel?" I wondered if he was talking to me or her.

She responded softly, "Okay." If I were forced to respond, my reply would have been a resounding, "Fucking amazing!" to that same question.

My finger moved in and out of Chrissy's warm pussy, imitating the moves of her doctor. Just like him, I then moved my other hand towards her, and tenderly stroked her clit with my thumb. I felt a shiver run through her body as I contacted her little nubbin, and it sent chills through my body as well. I remembed the actions of the doctor only minutes before, and just had to do the same thing. I slowly slid my finger out of her, then eagerly stuffed it into my waiting mouth. It was like nectar from the gods, the most lovely taste I'd ever experienced! I mouthed every drop from my finger with gusto, then released it from my lips with a small popping sound. I almost fainted, my heart was beating so fast, but pressed onward in need.

My finger slid back into her warm wet sheath, which fit like a glove. I ran it back and forth like before, but also moved it in circles a bit like how I knew her mother enjoyed so much. My daughter's pussy was so tight I barely had room to move my digit around, but I did the best I could to stimulate her, wondering what her reaction would be. I stared at the beautiful sight before me, and wondered if it would be too bold to lick her clit, but since I'd already rubbed it, I decided it was okay and leaned my head forward. My face was just an inch from her slit, my fingers moving in and out just below my chin. I stopped caressing her clit with my thumb for a moment and gently ran my tongue delicately in it's place. Her reaction surprised me as she humped her hips backwards and let out an audible, "Ohhhh."

Dr. Perkins had obviously seen what I'd done, and I heard from behind me, "You still doing okay Chrissy?"

She responded with a soft, satisfied, "Yesss."

The sounds of her excited voice filled my heart with joy and lust, and I wanted to hear more. The doctor then added, "That was a sensitivity test Chrissy, get ready I'm going to do it again."

He must have read my mind, because his words had given me the green light to lick my daughter once more. I slid my tongue out and adoringly ran it over her tiny button once more, her body reacting much the same way as before. I didn't pull back this time, but ran my tongue down her sweet pussy lips, all around my probing finger. Her body was trapped in the stirrups, yet she began rocking her hips and rotating them from side to side. At first it appeared that she was trying to escape the contact, but then it became clear to me she actually wanted more.

The demons in my head were very pleased. I'd tasted my baby's juices right from their source, and it's clear that her body was seeking more attention. I eased my finger out of Chrissy's overheated young vagina a tad to make more room for my tongue. I started to lick deeper into her cleft, lapping up her nectar as I went.

I began to hear sounds coming from under the gown above me, soft "ohhhhhs", "mmmmmms", and other purring noises of pleasure. My tongue moved back up to her clit, and I heard a sharp intake of breath, then a loud, "Ahhhhh."

I heard a soft voice breathlessly whisper, "Doctor, Doctor Perkins, are you, are you almost done?"

"Almost Chrissy, just a few more tests to run," he replied over my shoulder.

I pulled back to steal a glance behind me and looked in the good doctors face. Lust was written all over him, and I had no doubt my face was every bit the same. He looked me back in the eyes for a moment, then moved his mouth close to my ear and barely audibly said, "So, you wanna fuck your daughter?" His words made me moan out loud, sparking tremors throughout my entire body.

"Are you okay Dr. Perkins?" Chrissy asked, hearing my moan.

"Yes Chrissy, I just dropped something on my foot," he replied, nudging my shoulder and smiling. He then looked at her pussy, then back at me and whispered, "Go ahead."

I'd never wanted anything more in my life than I wanted to fuck my daughter at that very moment. I couldn't believe things were happening so quickly. I felt like I was having an out of body experience watching some stranger do these horrible things to my baby, yet deep down I knew it was really me. Doctor Perkins nodded at me and I stood turning my attention back towards my sweet young girl. My hands moved away from her body, and went to my slacks, unbuttoning, then unzipping them. I slid them to the floor, then pushed my boxers down too, both wrapped around my ankles. My cock was sticking straight up, as hard and as dark as I'd ever seen it, deep purple and full of blood.

I was about to move towards my daughter when I heard the doc say, "Chrissy, here is your last test, and it's the hardest one of all. I have to use my largest instrument on you, so this may sting a bit, do you understand?"

"I guess so," she responded, still sounding in a dream state.

I then felt his hand on my back, urging me forward. "Here it comes Chrissy, get ready," he said as I moved into position between her outstretched legs. I saw them tense in the stirrups and had a momentary pang of guilt for what I was about to do to my baby, but there was no stopping now. I placed the tip of my cock up to her slit, and gently slid forward, piercing the outer layer of her folds. I was barely in, but she emited a long sigh.

"You doing okay Chrissy?" the doctor asked my daughter.

"Ummm, I, I think so," she responded stuttering.

I felt a push on my back again as I inched forward, pressing my hardness into her another inch or two.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," my daughter moaned. Then much loader added, "That hurts Doctor Perkins."

"You're a big girl Chrissy, you can handle it. It'll be over soon," he told her.

I heard her whimpering in pain which normally would have destroyed me, yet then it only made me even hornier. I didn't wait for any additional instruction from the doctor, and I pushed the rest of my cock into my daughter's waiting pussy.

As I broke through her barrier, she screamed, "Owwwwwwwwww," and rocked forward, lifting her head, but thankfully the gown stayed in place. "Doctor Perkinssss," she wailed, then began sobbing uncontrollably.

"You'll be fine he said, just a little longer," and he moved out from behind me to the side of the table. We made eye contact and he nodded, looking down at our linked groins, wordlessly telling me to go. I placed my hands on each of her thighs, and slowly pulled my cock almost all the way out. She gasped, "Aaaahhhhhh," breath rushing out of her mouth. I gave her a moment to recover, then slid my prick slowly back to the hilt. A long, loud "ooohhhhhh," escaped her lips as I moved forward into her body. This time I didn't stop and began easing myself back and forth, in and out of her in slow strokes. A long series of "ooohhhhs," and "aaaahhhhhs," come out of her mouth with each thrust, and I saw her head moving from side to side under the gown.

My pace quickened as I fucked my daughter harder and faster. My cock had never been harder, feeling like it was in a wet oven, her pussy drenched but on fire from these new feelings. I was like an animal now and could only think about fucking my baby girl, thrusting faster and faster. I looked over at the doctor for a moment and was startled to see he had his cock in his hand. My pace slowed again wondering what he was going to do. He was jerking off rapidly, and looked into my eyes, and said, "May I?" and looked towards my daughter's face. I knew what it was he wanted and the thought amazingly excited me.

I kept humping and simply said, "Yes."

Doctor Perkins moved up next to the table beside my daughter's head and pulled back the covering. She looked at him for a moment with glassy eyes, before she realized what he was doing, never even looking at me. He reached over and grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards his groin. "Suck me Chrissy, suck me just like you did Johnny Morton!" he yelled at her, and rubbed his cock against her lips. He thrusted his hips forward and his hard prick slid into her open mouth.

It's the most sickening, yet intoxicating thing I've ever seen, and I came on the spot, filling her tight pussy as I collapsed on top of her. I had just taken my only daughter's virginity, and I'm ashamed to say I loved every second of it!

12