All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 05'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
Good fun stuff

You sure pump out the stories.

Im liking them - thanks.

DavidS4469DavidS4469about 11 years ago

This series is awesome. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch 6?

Where's Ch. 06?! I've been waiting ever since 3/30! I've started one of your other series, A Tale of the Technician, and while that's hot and lovely in its own right, I'm looking for the continuation of this comedy! I love how outrageous it is.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks and things are moving along.

As I've already told a few folks, I have everything up to Chapter 18 with my editor. She's getting them back to me as quickly as work allows. Chapter 6 has already been submitted to Literotica and awaiting approval. I'm almost finished writing Chapter 20 plus the Christmas Special. This project has eaten up several months of my time and other story lines have suffered for it and I apologize.

biercebiercealmost 10 years ago
A beautiful chapter

Great story telling. Love the characters and the situations. Great stuff. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have been waiting

You have a goal of comedic, but what you are really doing is to expose hypocrisy for what it is. And religious hypocrisy is the very worst of all. Think Catholic pediphilic Priests. However, it is still pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok...

Ok, the Zane thing is 1 thing but how did a guy dressed as a girl get enrolled in an all girl school with no issues?...and Zane having sex with a bloke kinda came out of nowhere

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

Well ... Heaven (aka Henry) has been on hormone replacement since 16 and had implants (boobs) four years ago before applying so 'she' really looks like a girl unless you really, really know what to look for. Besides, what transsexual would want to go to an All-Girls Christian fundamentalist college in rural Virginia anyway? It is a pretty outrageous idea thus Heaven getting through until now.

Christina did it to defend Heaven from Heaven's family ~ particularly her older brother who didn't take young Henry's choice of gender roles well and really bad stuff happened which the rich family covered up. Christina, not Heaven's Mother, or Father, have been her defenders since Henry's tween years and as we have seen, Christina can be quite ferocious.

Zane shagging a bloke has its roots in his rebellion against his own fundamentalist upbringing in his teen years with his Aunt and Uncle. They were prudes about all sexuality so he went radically in the other direction by not being judgmental at all as long as everyone knew what they were getting into, or something like that.

On a more basic level, Heaven NEEDS someone to love her as a woman and Zane, sensing that, gives Heaven what she wants because it is the most Human thing he can do. She was raped repeatedly when she was younger. Now is an opportunity for him to show Heaven sex can be more than a weapon meant to punish and hurt her and that is pretty much what he tries to do.

FYI, Heaven being a girl with a dick comes up in later issues ~ as in does she like girls, or guys and what does that mean for her psyche as a guy, or girl, her/himself. Personally, as the author, I wrote Heaven as a 'she' as that is how I view transgender people = as the gender their mind is telling them they are despite the obvious physicality of their existence.

Finally, Zane showing up at FFU is explained in later chapters. It was not an accident. Someone did this deliberately. Either read on, or e-mail me and I'll tell you why.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Thought he'd have broken ribs

Sounded like zane actually broke a rib or two and that could be problematic for future

wondering if i'm right and see some affection coming from an unlikely source or something

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
michael56

Just like the Daredevil, our Zane can really take a beating; And he is very much a sex addict, but sometimes he is smart about it.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

When do we see the comedy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5294 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...