All Comments on 'Christian Loving Ch. 02'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Addition to the Story

I love the way you justified the incest in Rachel's mind. I can't wait to read on.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

They need to keep doing this and making siblings for this first baby.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Pregged?

So did Reuben make her pregnant? Did she "take"? We need a few extra chapters on this one. Maybe she falls in love with Reuben's cock, wanting more and more and more, and to Hell with what the Bible says?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Little Hokey ( almost to point of parody)

Yet VERY umm effective in the clinch-5 stars .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great Christian mom!

When the bible says that sex for the purpose of procreation is allowed, you've got the green light to do the nasty, without any guilt. I love it that Rachel is almost seems like a virgin, because of her religious beliefs. I think the sex with Reuben is the best she's ever had before, and he would probably say the same thing about Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully it twins like Noah two by two leading the animals

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Damn, if your to fucking lazy to edit your own words, at least get a Text Reader and listen to you own "many" mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES