Christian Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Averting her eyes before becoming too distracted, she looked deep into Reuben. "Well, my dear, let's do this. We'll do some foreplay, and then I'll let you into me, okay?" She reached one arm up to his head, gently beckoning it to her neck.

Reuben had anticipated this. He knew just how he wanted to direct it...

Rachel tossed her neck back as Reuben began to kiss her upper chest areas, slowly and sensually. She had not expected to enjoy the prospect of him actually mating with her. The idea seemed so taboo, so wrong, yet she could feel a sensation building within her - a feeling that this was so right.

"Mmm, yes Reuben. That’s good. You're doing a good job for mommy.”

Still, she felt, she shouldn't try to enjoy this too much. Then it would be a sin. The Levirate Marriage law she read stated that it was merely for the intent of procreation, not for the sexual satisfaction of the two. She needed to move things along to avoid testing the will of God.

She reached her hand down to where Reuben's mouth was working its way to the nipple on her right breast. She lifted the chin so his eyes could face her own - smiling, hinting to him that 'its time'.

Rachel lowered herself onto his bed, her breasts swaying with each shift in body weight. She spread her legs apart, showing him her untrimmed yet nevertheless beckoning patch of fur between her legs.

Reuben's eyebrows jumped with surprise - staring intently at her mound of cunt flesh.

"Wow mom. You're really beautiful."

"Thanks dear. Its time. I see your penis is hard. Just put it in mommy's vagina, and the rest should come naturally to you, dear."

Reuben crawled over his stepmother, his eyes focusing once again on her pointed nipples. He promptly took one in his mouth and began to suckle it.

Rachel couldn't believe the sensation. The few times Jacob had went for her nipples, it was more of a soft kissing motion he offered. Now her stepson was handling it like a little baby!

"Ooohh!", she cooed beneath him for a moment, followed by a hushed chuckle. 'Perhaps, with a little luck, soon I'll have a little one of my own suckling like this..."

But once more she reminded herself of her duty as a Christian wife, and told Reuben to let up and put his member inside her.

"But mom, you're not that aroused yet, are you?"

"Well, no, honey. But just press it inside and we can come."

"But mom, we can do more foreplay than some light kissing. Don’t you think it would be easier for both of us if we were to play around some more?"

Rachel sensed a complication arising from Reuben - perhaps he had gotten the wrong idea of what tonight was meant to be.

"Its okay, my dear. Just press your penis into mommy's vagina."

Reuben didn't feel he could do her like this. His fantasies about his stepmom involved more than the standard bump and grind. Pulling back, Reuben asked his step mom, "Hey mom, how about if we try this?" He knelt down, leaning his torso over the bed to place his head at her hairy snatch.

Rachel, whose head remained resting on the bed, felt Reuben shift about and lifted up to see what he was doing. Her first sight was of his head coming in on her snatch. She could already feel his lips fighting their way through her pubic hairs to reach her own, 'pussy lips'.

"Reuben, what are you, AHHH!!"

Before she could question the young man an immense, foreign sense of pleasure shot through her body. Her hips jerked downward into his face, while her upper body, surprised by the pleasuring sensation, fell back down onto the bed.

'My God!' Her head spun with ideas of lust and morality. 'He's, he's eating me out!'

She knew this was absolutely sinful. Sex is not about pleasure. If it were, then prostitution would be legal and fidelity would be a joke, so long as the husband came home to the wife every night. No. Oral sex, as far as she was concerned, was wrong.

And yet, her body was reacting so favorably to it!

Her vagina reacted to her stepson’s advance, releasing its fluids, quivering with anticipation. This is what Reuben sought to do, and the warm taste of her sex on his lips indicated his success.

"Ohhhh!!!" Rachel's moaned loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. Thank goodness they were alone. She found herself caught up in what to believe - her years of Catholic school and Bible Study teachings or what Reuben was teaching her right now.


Reuben heard her moan and met it with approval. The way his stepmother's body was writhing he got the impression it was her first time being eaten out. He had contemplated stopping soon after he started - maybe she disapproved of this. But her moan signaled that his efforts were doing the trick.

This is what he had hoped for. Dominating the situation. His stepmother was now gyrating in the depths of her own ecstasy - provided by his actions. He quickly realized that exercising his power too much on their first night of passion might be over-the-top. Perhaps his plan would best work if he didn’t take his position too far. If she feared him trying to take control the situation - she could call the deal off after tonight. Anything done there after would be incestuous rape.

Reuben continued to explore the depths of his stepmother's cunt with his probing tongue, teasing her aching clitoris while enticing other areas of her rarely accessed vagina. Sighs of whimpering now accompanied Rachel’s heavy breathing. As near as he could tell, he had worked on her long enough to bring her close to the brink of orgasm, although she wasn't giving him any leeway by letting him know.

'Maybe she hasn't ever achieved an orgasm before,' Reuben thought. 'I doubt she masturbates, and dad in his age can hold out long enough to bring it to her.'

The range of the power he would hold over her if his plans came to fruition began taking form in his head. If he was the only one who could make her come - if he kept it that he were the only one to excite her orally, then the road to his goal would be easily achieved.

The possibilities were endless - of what he could do to this pure, innocent woman. One so fine. With any luck, she would be his willing slave by the end of next week!

Rachel continued to move her body in the ways her instincts told her too. Pleasures the now horny stepmother experienced were uncharted territory for her. Their actions were beyond her control. Reuben was in command.

Her heavy breathing became loud screams of ecstasy. Reuben knew she would come any second if he continued and let up his mouth's assault on her pussy. With his dick as long, hard and pulsating as its ever been, he crawled over his step mom, whose dazed look only satisfied Reuben's suspicions.

Rachel lost her own thought pattern during the oral frenzy. Concerns over the morality of her stepson’s actions no longer weighed in her head. Now she was only concerned over how long she could hold out.

Gently, Reuben slowly maneuvered his enlarged member, twitching, into his stepmother's hungry snatch. Rachel inhaled deeply as the bud of his dick worked its way through her opening, slowly being enveloped by the once tame but now eager muscles in her vagina. The warmth of her walls greeted his entrance as Reuben relished in laying claim to his prize, taking in every sensation of being inside her.

Stepson and stepmother became one as Reuben’s penetration went unhindered. Soon he was entirely inside his stepmother, his balls resting against the cheeks of her ass.

Rachel had never felt so full of energy and excitement before in her life. It was as if something had possessed her, or something became unleashed from within. He was now totally a part of her, and she was his.

They were one - and Rachel felt so happy. Her dazed look became one of delight as she looked into Reuben's eyes.

"Mother..."

"My love!"

Quickly Rachel wrapped her arms around her stepson, drawing his face towards hers to engage in a deep kiss.

Just as Reuben had wanted...

His tongue, which a moment ago was teasing and playing with her bud, now played with her tongue. The smell of her own sex rested heavily on his face. It was so naughty, she thought. Yet so thrilling!

The excitement of their union became too much for Rachel. Embraced in their kiss she let out a deep, gurgling moan. Reuben began thrusting slowly, picking up the tempo with each penetration. Waves of pleasure began to build to their crescendo. Her cunt worked on his shaft, coercing it to spurt its baby-making juice all over her walls.

Disengaged from their kiss, Reuben began to work his way down her chest to her heaving breasts; her nipples indicating how much she was enjoying this. He resumed attending her breasts, this time on the other tit. Rachel’s moans grew louder and louder, adjusting herself to make their humping all the more pleasurable.

Reuben’s thrusts soon became loud slapping sounds as the cream of his step mom’s cunt began to ooze out of her channel, matting the union of their sex together.

Rachel's pleasure soon began to numb her body. 'This,' she thought, 'is an orgasm! I will finally have a real one, with my boy alongside me! And soon he will spill his seed onto my fertile fields, and I will grow with the bounty of our family's love!'

Rachel continued to work his member, musing: ‘This is the ecstasy, the joy the Lord has reserved for the purpose of procreation. All the rest was pure motion but, this, this, is the gift from God!’

"OOHHH!! OOHHH! Reuben! Do it to me! Put your seed in my womb! I want to feel your hot sperm worm their way deep in my belly. I want to feel you planting inside of me! Take, take me my love! TAKE ME!"

As his step mom continued to speak such taboo things to him, Reuben felt his impending climax becoming too strong. He had hoped to hold out and exert his dominance over their union, but his thrusting prick felt otherwise as her vaginal walls rippled faster and faster around his prick.

Sensing her impending orgasm, Reuben forfeited his power over her. He rapidly speared his prick deep into his stepmother's womb with abandon, the sensation causing him to moan as he continued to work her tit.

"YES!! Yes Reuben! Thrust it deep within me! Fill me completely! I need you! I need you in my belly! Do me! Do me! I must have your semen in me! I need to feel you my baby in my belly! I... Reuben, I... I... AHHHHHH!!!"

Rachel could not hold out any longer. Her body, numb and tingling with excitement, exploded in rapture as never before. Her vaginal muscles flexed profusely around his mightily spearing member, fucking with ferocious intensity.

Reuben's prick found itself in heaven when Rachel hit her orgasm, being milked of its life-making fluids to no end. For a moment he savored the feeling of his stepmother cumming beneath him. The sensations proved too powerful as the sperm in his balls began working its way to his shaft to begin their journey.

Letting up on her tit, he panted to his stepmother: "Mother! You're . . . I'm gonna cum, mother! I'm . . . I'm cummmmiiinnngg!!!"

The first wave of cum rocketed up his rigid cock, spewing deep into his stepmother’s womb, quickly beginning their unholy trek deep into her belly to find and penetrate her egg. To Rachel it was a magical feeling. Her stepson’s gyrations tensed up, and his prick began to twitch. She knew Reuben was depositing his baby-making spew into her waiting belly, and she couldn’t feel happier. 'After all this time, this is what it feels like to be impregnated! It must happen! It, oh, it is happening!'

Caught up in her own ecstasy, she cried out to her lover, "YES! MY LOVE! You're doing it Reuben! You're filling me with your baby, my dear! Our baby! My own! Fill it completely! I want to feel your hot semen fill me completely! My baby!"

Wave after wave of hot cum blasted against her womb and her vaginal walls, imparting on Rachel a feeling of pure Godliness. She felt she had just touched the face of God, and had been infused with His power. God had blessed her with these feelings of joy.

It was Reuben, her willing young stepson, through whom it was all made possible.

12