All Comments on 'Christian's 2nd Date with Emily Ch. 02'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Awesome, Fabulous, Incredible & sooo, sooo HOT!

Well my goodness I just can't believe it got even better! I love the tenderness and real connection between them. and the idea of a "Player" finally being in love. To me it just made the sex that much hotter. The writing was spectacular and the sex wonderfully written Great JOF (jerk off fuel) Geez! you got skills Nora Jean... Vee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting for more...

It starts out slow, but at the end I figured out why. I think you were evolving your characters, and I can appreciate that. The sex was hot..hot...hot, and I like Emily and Christian even more. Thank you. I will wait for more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

too hot! Normally I just read the quick "fuck/hot" stories, but, yours rocked! I'm surprised I took the time to read the whole thing! I am looking forward to more! Str8 female here, and I fantasize about having milk in my breasts, and having a hot lover suck on them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whew!

I too like the idea of a guy used to playing the stud, falling for one woman. Good characterizations....dialogue seems real, even though lactating in that amount would wreck havoc with your wardrobe and furniture around you! Hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Please consider milking this story arc for many new adventures, I thirst for more shenanigans that they can share together! <p> Perhaps a walk in the park turns into a pleasant interlude, or a day at the beach burns hotter, or a romantic getaway gets kinkier... there is a lot that could happen, please let your imagination flow freely, don't bottle it up inside!! <p> Thank you very much for sharing, NoraJean!

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 16 years ago
Still gloriously wet and juicy!

This is a continuing great story and I for one want more. Almost a five again but 'manors' killed it for me! Sorry!

Lovestoread2Lovestoread2over 15 years ago
Wow

I loved your story. I do hope there will be a continuance.

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 15 years ago
Wow, but...

Great, but you do need an editor's help as well as a good dictionary. These would only make your work even more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NoraJean does it again!

I love this kind of story! Milk is a favorite fetish of mine, to the point I got a job in a maternity ward. I'd love to see her share him with her sister, and for him to fall in love, move to Utah, and marry both!

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
very nice

excellent, steamy, kinky sex with interesting characters I want to know more about. Where do they go from here? And what kinky fantasies does Christian have that he think will scare off Emily? Give us more please!

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Sweet

This is a charming story. There are few stories that make a pure sexual relationship truly sound ok, yet this one manages to do so in a sensual manner. The two characters meshed well and were able to accept one another despite their differences, with Emily just a tad insecure and Christian kind of a loser (yet a sweetheart nonetheless.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the Stort

Hi Nora,

Thanks for the great story. I love pregnant ladies. This soft love story in the making really turned me on. Please carry on with it, you can't stop now.

If you would like to chat contact e-mail is pendav@iafrica.com

Thanks for the yummy story.

It gave me a lovely stiff cock.

Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

A really great story. Very sexy with a touch of romance. I can almost see the marriage at the very end. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like this story

hope you will continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

More please more please more please more please more please! standing on my tippy toes like a little girl begging and pleading! MORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Soooo Delish

This story is fantastic. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please continue this story! You left all these tantalizing hints for what could happen in the future, and I can't wait to see what happens between these two. Especially Christian's part of himself he's holding back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

u know u touched a nerve! life is weird! my sex life with my partner is THE SAME as u described it unfortunately he is married but we have a son. your story is great! pleasssssssssssse do continue with this story and give it a good ending for the sake of fairy-tales! Coz life is not a fairy tale at all. But we can always fantasise at least!

Wonderful writing!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Wow!

The first page was like a thoroughbred out of the gate. Page two had a couple of 'miner' distractions (you will see what I mean); ie. "stocked" in place of "stalked" (as in hunted; or paced, deep in thought); and "manors" not "manners".

The third page concluded this chapter very nearly as well as the first page began it, and it was a fine finishing run. I'm obviously not the only reader you left begging for more. I'd love to tack a "5" on the next chapter, and I suspect I'm not alone. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh dear God don't let it end!

I have been on this site a year and have never, until now, rated a story. I love this so much that I am truly disappointed to only give it five stars, it needs eleven! Please move these characters forward! I am in love with this story and can't wait till I read more of them! Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

What a lovely story...please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

These are so hot! Write more soon!

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
After taking all this time to develop the characters making the story better than a 'slam blam thank you man story' you can't stop now

After getting to know Christian and Emily and seeing that if they get married they will be together for life, you can't just leave your readers hanging with cliff hangers. Complete the story please.

1awesome1awesomealmost 8 years ago
So Hot!

Amazingly well done short story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish

Please finish this story you really roped me in and now I want to know what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES