All Comments on 'Christie Visits Her Gynecologist'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice.

Wasn't sure where this story was heading at first, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Big Clits Get A+

I love big clitoris stories..especially lesbians working those tasty babies into erecton..

More please.. Sexy outfits and since I have a smoking fetish.. That would top those big clit stories right off the BIG CLITORIS charts..

maverick51maverick51over 8 years ago
Erotic

Great story. It has a special meaning when it is based on an actual experience. look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow this story made me so wet ! I want to be fucked by someone with a large clit! So hott!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Lovely story!

A lovely short story!

;)

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I. Came.

Thank you. I always knew stuff like this happened. I've seen too many women leave their gyn with aroused looks.

You've got to write another. Get the two of them back together again. Please. With a strap on. Have Linda bend Christie over the table to return the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love this story

i want more story like this.. really love a big clit fuck pussy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to

I would love to suck a clit like that. I think about it as I jack off. That would be a sweet moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

mmmm i need a good clit fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

I have a big cltoris and I use a clit pump on it regularly. It really sticks out between my hairy lips and when it's erect my partner can hold it between his fingers and rub it. My partner says he loves my little lady cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum yum yum.

I love big clits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My large clit

My husband really gets off on my extra large clitoris.

He loves how prominently it shows through my panties too

And he loves to pull out and cum on my clitty and smear his cum all

Around it and then he sometimes sucks his cum off of my clit.

He and I go out to bars occasionally after having sex , and he likes me to leave my panties off and for me to spread my legs open a little to give some men a thrill,which leads to my husband getting hard again, ultimately sticking his cock inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When a clit becomes a cock

This was totally unexpected.

I fantasized since I realized that I have a clitoris about being penetrated by a girl with a large clit but never really thought that it could happen.

My clit isn't very big so I know that I could never penetrate a girl's vagina.

However my girlfriend has a lot bigger clit then mine and I'm going to ask her to try to penetrate my pussy the next time that we get together.

I'm soaking wet just from thinking about it

I can actually smell my pussy as I'm writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Doctor Doctor oh Doctor

Oh my god this is something that I've fantasized about for the longest time

It's something that I dream about happening but never thought that it could happen.

When Doctor Henderson told Christie that she wanted her to fuck her with her two inch clitoris I couldn't control myself and I squirted without touching myself.

When Christie actually put her clit inside of Linda's cunt I knew that I wanted it to happen to me

I've dreamed about getting fucked by a girl with a long hard clit forever but I've never found a girl with a clit that could penetrate me

I can only guess what it would be like to have a girl penetrate me with her clitoris.

I'm laying here thinking about it as I'm stimulating my tiny little clit as I'm making this comment hoping that I will find a girl with a long enough clit someday so that she can fuck me with it like Doctor Henderson did

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot And Erotic,,, Yes!!!

Hallo linda1234!

Another very sexually arousing, erotic story,,, well done!! _ Just a side comment that might be of some interest, a large clitoris isn't as uncommon as you might think, I know several women with very large clitoris,,, although I haven't ever tried fucking one of them and my wife has just assured me, I won't doing it anytime soon!

I'm giving you 5&5.... 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

I've had a fantasy of being fucked by another woman with a large clit. I still want that as much as ever. Thank you for your story. I hope you and Chrissie get to enjoy this frequently!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous