Christie's First is a Dud

Story Info
More true adventures of Christie.
2.5k words
4.15
25.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was several days before my husband and I got to talk about what had happened at the bar. I loved the sex that we had afterwards, but felt a little guilty about showing my private parts to a stranger, then sucking him off until he came. My husband wasn't concerned about it at all, it turned out. Just bringing it up to talk about the situation had him sexually excited, and he ended up fucking me hard afterwards. I wanted to be sure about everything though, so I just let him go enough to take the edge off from him (not that I was tolerating it, I loved how hard he was pounding me!). When he was more or less coherent, I made him get up and go for a walk with me (because, as any married woman knows, if you just lay there and cuddle afterwards, there won't be any meaningful talk!). As we walked down the sidewalk, we made sure of what had happened. It turned out that the erotic pleasure for Chase was knowing that other men found me desirable, me being confident enough in my own body to flaunt it, and then that I was confident enough in our relationship to grant other men some of the pleasures of my body.

During that walk, we decided that we would explore the situation further. We wouldn't do anything close to home, because we both have fairly public jobs that, should the wrong people find out, would put them in jeopardy. Fortunately, with no kids and being specialized professionals, we have many opportunities to travel, and enough monthly disposable income to be comfortable. So he would hit up chat rooms to find people that "we" might travel to and hook up with. The "we" is in quotes, because Chase made it clear that he didn't have any interest in being that close to another man's naked body, but enjoyed the thoughts of what we would be doing. He also had no interest in seeing another man's hard penis, so didn't even have the interest in watching. The only thing that he asked, was that I told him the whole story afterwards.

When we got home, of course we had more sex. I talked dirty to him. "You think you're going to enjoy knowing that some stranger is going to enjoy me doing this to him?" (as I looked into his eyes, holding his cock upright and licking along its length). "You realize that another guy is going to be seeing this same view, feeling this same pussy" (as I lowered myself down onto his cock, breasts thrust out in front of me). "You think other guys will enjoy pulling my nipples, making me moan in pleasure?" (as I put his hands on my boobs, grinding my pussy down on his hard shaft). He loved every minute of it, and the ideas honestly excited me, too. I came harder and more frequently that night than possibly any other night in our marriage.

The next day was a work day for me. As a flight nurse, I work 24 hour shifts, so this meant that I would spend the better part of two days away from my husband. The work was typical, meaning that nothing was really predictable. But I noticed that I better appreciated the attractive features of my crew mates. My pilot was recently retired from the Marines, and still very much in shape, and handsome on top of it. My partner, a nurse, had a great smile and personality, and although obviously not in the best of shape, had a noticeable bulge between his legs at all times under his flight suit. I sent those impressions to my husband, who teased me about them in a loving yet provoking way. Through the teasing though, we came to the determination that nothing would happen: the risks of crew complications, as well as the risks of management finding out, were too great. and the risk of creating emotional attachment too big. So we determined that I could do some more flirting while at work, maybe not have my door shut all the way when I changed, things like that, but that no sex would come from work.

Daylight wasn't bad at all while at work. That night though, we got into a rescue scene that took all night, extending well past the end of my shift. While on-mission, especially when a crew has initiated care, you can't just leave. So we completed the mission, which meant that I was completely exhausted when finally I got home. It was one of those rare stretches where I worked 24, had (almost) 24 off, then worked another 24, so I didn't get to actually see my husband coherently for over 3 days.

My partner the second shift was a cute blonde, about 5ft4, maybe 130lbs. Flight suits cover a lot of features, but from what I could tell, she had a decent body. While I've never been overly attracted to girls, I've never ruled it out either. So I kept up the teasing of my husband, describing her to him, and having him imagine me making out with her, playing with and sucking her boobs, licking her pussy, and us toying each other. Chase sent me a picture of his hardon from all of that, and I admit that I got pretty turned on too from the word play.

That shift was pretty busy overnight-nothing like the rescue, but plenty of flights, so that we didn't get much sleep. So most of the following day was spent more as recovery for me. I remember waking up in the evening and eating dinner with Chase in front of the TV, and making love when we went to bed, but really I was more or less sleeping with my eyes open. The following day though, after Chase got home from work, he told me about somebody that he'd been talking to online that he thought I'd like to hook up with. We went for a run while he told me about the guy-his interests, what he could determine about the guy's personality, and about how the guy was interested that Chase was interested in seeking sexual partners for me. Chase said that he wanted to take some pictures of me doing sexual things, then send them to the guy. But first, he was going to have them "tagged"-some kind of electronic alert would be attached to them, so that Chase could track if the guy passed them on to anyone. When I first heard about it, I had a mix of fear that the pictures would get out, as well as excitement that I would be showing off for strangers. After hearing the system, my fear of being exposed to the wrong people was pretty well relieved, and I agreed.

Upon returning home, before taking a shower, Chase got right to it. I was covered in sweat, but Chase liked the idea of taking a picture of me in a sports bra and the biking shorts I'd run in. So that was one of the first. Then I was allowed to shower, and the next was my bare back with just a hint of my ass showing, shampooing my hair. Then one of my wet hair down, but wearing only a towel. The series turned me on quite a bit, because they were ones that were going to be shown to people, rather than our own personal pleasure. I dressed in only a t-shirt and made dinner while Chase showered, then we ate on the couch again. I finished shortly before him, and made sure that his camera was handy before giving him my best blowjob. I looked up at him as I licked its length, stared into the camera as I slowly swirled my tongue while working it deep in my mouth, and again staring into the camera as I bottomed out with it all in my throat, my nose touching his stomach (as a side note, Chase is a very pleasing 7.5 inches). We got one of me holding his cock upright as I worked my shirt off, my wedding band plainly visible. Then I really went to town on him, sucking him until he came in my mouth, which we recorded on video. He warns me he's going to cum, and I keep bobbing my head until he erupts, then when he's done, I lean back and show my mouthful of cum, then swallow it and show my empty mouth. The video plainly shows my naked body, and my enjoyment over what I had just done.

A few months went by, with both of us working quite a bit. We still talked about what was going on, and had a few more picture sessions. Chase told me that he'd hired someone to tag my pictures and videos, but that they actually needed them in order to tag them; apparently it wasn't something that could just be done through copy and pasting. Regardless, knowing that I would be seen in all my sexual glory by some stranger really turned me on, and I made sure that Chase got the benefit of it.

After about a year of all this, Chase told me that he'd made arrangements for me to meet the guy. I'd chatted with him a few times, and we'd exchanged some sexual scenarios that turned us both on, with Chase sending him some of the pictures and videos we'd done, plus I'd seen a few pictures of the guy. Moderately handsome, fun to just talk with, and 6 3/4 inches for me to enjoy. Chase bought me a new outfit to wear to meet my "date"-loose skirt ending about half thigh, lace pushup bra from Victoria's secret, tank top, and strappy sandals, but no panties. Very girl-next-door appearing. We drove to the town where we were to meet the night before, and I sucked Chase off-the last sex he was going to get for the next 24 hours, but nothing for me, so that I was as horny and tight as could be. The next day was spent napping and relaxing, until i was time to go to the restaurant where we were to meet. Chase dropped me off and drove away, and I went to the bar, as agreed. The next few hours dragged on-my date was a no-show. Finally, I called Chase, who came and got me.

The possibility of meeting up with a stranger for sex still had me turned on, even without actually following through on it, so Chase and I screwed for most of the night. He got a few more videos, with me talking about how my pussy was available for strangers' dicks, and how men would be fucking me senseless, and his dick sliding in and out of my pussy, my moans of pleasure plainly audible.

We had planned on spending the next few days in this little town, even after my one night stand with the stranger. However, Chase was plainly a little disappointed that our plans hadn't come to fruition, so he decided that I should at least have to expose myself. He found a clean shop, talked with me a little bit about it, and I agreed to go in and have my nipples pierced. I would still be getting to expose myself, a stranger would still get to see some of my "charms", Chase would get to experience the pleasure of sharing me somewhat, and we'd have something to show for our time away. So we went in, and the owner-a 20 something hipster type, led us out back into a room, where for the first time since we'd been married, I took my shirt off and bared my chest for someone other than my husband or doctor. I watched his eyes and crotch carefully-outwardly he remained very polite and professional, but there was a definite tent going on in his pants. He told us the price of the actual piercing, and I picked out the piercings I wanted (all while topless), and Chase agreed to the cost.

My nipples were hard as diamonds as I laid down on the chair. I knew that this was going to hurt, but I was determined that I would have them both done, rather than look silly with only one done and not the other. I was right-the first one drove the breath right from my body, and I almost decided not to go through with the other one. Then I thought of only having one done, and how it seemed like a waste, and the thought of being this sore again solidified my decision. To take my mind off from it, I started talking dirty to Chase. "Do you like this slutty look on your wife? Knowing that on the days when my bra is soft, or I don't wear one, people will be staring at my tits and able to see that they're pierced? Do you enjoy knowing that other guys are going to be wanting to touch them and pull them, and how much that'll turn me on? What about if I let them touch them, and as they play and tug, I get turned on by other guys playing with your wife's tits? You KNOW other guys are going to see them, since I'm too much of a slut to keep them hidden after this."

Both guys were breathing fast, and both had noticeable hardons. I pointed that fact out to my husband-even as I lightly stroked the covered penis of the piercing artist. While I did so, I kept up my slut-talk, and the piercing of my other nipple was a rude awakening that had me grasping my husband's hand and the hard cock of the artist with all my might, while I tried to get my breath back. When I finally did, both guys were obviously still turned on by my talk though, and Chase looked at the guy. "We'll still pay what you asked, but I think as punishment for teasing us like that, she should get us both off. How about she sucks you, since we don't know you at all?"

The artist jumped at the chance. He laid the head of the table down, and I slid up so that my head was hanging off the end, bare pierced nipples on display. My husband left the room to go to the desk and pay, distracting the attendant from what was going on in the room. After a few strokes into my mouth by the artist, I relaxed enough that he could actually fuck my throat. I slid my hand down my shorts, playing with my pussy and putting on a bit of a show. It didn't take very long at all, with my tongue working his shaft as he slid it in and out of me, his balls hitting my nose, before he buried himself in my mouth and shot his load directly into my stomach. As he pulled out, I smiled up at him, and he took a minute or so to recover before giving me my care instructions. He showed me out of the room, and we met up with my husband.

That night, even though we had to be careful of my new jewelry, my husband showed my via sex how much he enjoyed my slutty behavior...