All Comments on 'Christie's First is a Dud'

by fnchristie81

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Nothing hotter than a hot wife,Thats why we come here is to read about them.

Thanks for a hot story about a hot wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-closet cuck

Well since you've read it, does that mean you're gay? Get a life ass wipe and save your breath. Nobody gives a shit about your observations. Only scum bags would think slut wife/hot wife stories are erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

The lead-in was informative and erotic. It won't be long before she is fucked hard while he watches. It will be a highly erotic and enjoyable experience for them.

Ignore the usual fools who trash every LW story. You can delete their mindless comments. Do it.

Keep writing! 5*s for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

You can delete away all you want ass wipe. Better turn of voting too, because you'll never make it to the "hall of fame" level. Sick shit like this belongs in the trash along with the scum who enjoy them. Guess what score I gave this shit?

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Complaints from Anonymous...ya right.

You guys think this is not a good story.

Well, as a story for sex, maybe not the best , but they're

on the right track.

Wish my wife was a "hot-wife". Love to watch & share her.

She wants no part of it. Or nipple piercing.

I'd love her to do both.

I want picks of those blowjobs.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bob150Bob

If you'd be stupid enough to share your wife with someone like me, I'd be asshole enough to steal her away from you. Clearly you don't realize what you're asking her to do. And by the time you got the concept, she'd have long since gotten over you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As much as I'd hate to agree with another Anon...

I'd be among the list of guys to show your wife she could have it better and doesn't need you anymore.

Convincing your wife into being a hotwife & sharing her; only a good idea if you don't want her anymore. And, if she's truly HOT; there's a number of guys (& probably some girls) that can prove they're better than you...

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story so much I went back and read your other works. You have a talent for writing, in both the technical and storytelling skills. Ignore the mindless hateful comments. This category attracts the sexually insecure for some reason. Please keep writing. A Fellow Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife

Her husband for some stupid reason is wanting her to become a hot wife, this could be the start of him losing her, him a cuckold getting no sex and her fucking around having found her sexual freedom.

Anyway I don't get a husband wanting someone else to fuck his wife just to get his rocks off, this one is a keen cuckold in waiting with his pea brain firmly fixed in his cock end where else can it be. Of course she will be keen where she as a female can lie on her back all day accommodating cocks as just being with her hubby she would probably be lucky to get it only four times in a day from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Interesting story

Well written with some good character development. Wondering how deep down the rabbit hole this will go.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

If you mean by character development a woman turning into a common whore, then this is your story.

GrayHairGuyGrayHairGuyover 1 year ago

So much fun to read you stories. Love them and will read more for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfnchristie81@fnchristie81
Just enjoying the site, writing and chatting about one of my favorite topics! Yes, I'm a shared wife. My husband arranges dates for me to go on with guys, and on those dates I'm more submissive but try to be the guy's fantasy girl. Yes, he knows that I chat on here, althoug...