Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

The morning seemed to pass in a haze, unable to concentrate on what she was doing, her mind constantly wandering to the pleasure and pain of the night to come. She wondered what he would do with her, how he would apply the freedom she had promised him, knowing full well he would take advantage of it and make use of her. Feeling her pussy wettening again as she thought about it, she shook herself out of it and back to what she was supposed to be doing, suppressing her thoughts and managing to get focused on her day, getting into the rhythm of the press events and ticking away a few hours doing what she was meant to for the film. With it over, she paused for lunch, enjoying a few minutes of break before she headed out to the shops to get prepared, her tummy tingling slightly with nerves.

She immediately headed into expensive lingerie shops, knowing she wanted something sultry to please him. Christina wondered what she should wear, how far she should go with it; she knew he would appreciate it as he loved her curves in lingerie, but she also wanted something reasonably practical, nothing that would take too long to get off so he could ravage her swiftly. After looking around shops for a couple of hours, taking her time and thinking it over as she gazed over all sorts of corsets, basques, bustiers, bras, panties, garter belts and stockings. There was so much choice, dismissing the offers of assistance she received as she tumbled it over in her mind. In the end, she made up her mind and went back to the shops she'd decided on for the items she wanted. Christina wanted to go for black underwear, but decided not to go for garters and stockings this time, thinking some hold-ups would be better and she had seen some fantastic ones so went to buy those. They were sexy, black, detailed hold-up stockings, with a beautiful lacy design all the way up front from the ankle to the top, which was a nice lacy edging to accentuate where they wrapped around her thighs.

With those bought, she headed back to another store with her eyes on a sexy basque, knowing it was just the right thing. Sexy but quite easily removed. After looking around a little for it, she had to ask as due to the size of her magnificent chest they had nothing out. She was in luck though, and they were able to find the right size to contain her voluptuous body in the alluring black basque, a mixture of satin and sheer panels, with a little padding at the chest and lovely lacy edging around it and the slender straps for her shoulders. It had attached garters but she could unclip those for another time. To complete her shop, she also selected a pair of black panties to match the basque, also with a mix of sheer and satin that gave a peek at her treasures but just kept enough hidden. Feeling confident that she'd look pretty special for him, she headed back to her hotel with her rustling paper bags, having plenty of time before he arrived for her. She took a little time to relax a bit, having a coffee and watching some TV, just working to keep herself calm as the lingerie bags seemed to look at her, begging her to take it out, touch it, wrap herself in it.

Deciding she could resist no longer, she set about getting ready for him, turning off the telly and beginning to strip off, casting her clothes onto the end of the bed and heading for the bathroom in her underwear. She paused to look at herself in the mirror, just staring at her body, taking in her curves before she reached back to release her bra, taking the impressive garment off and freeing her large chest, letting her breasts hang free and eyeing herself, pleased with how they looked. Reaching down she slipped her panties off, casting them down to her ankles to let her take in her triangle of pubic hair pointing down at her clit. It was a little untidy but she liked having her sexy little style, however she also wanted to please him, excite him when he slipped her panties off. Christina decided she'd shave herself smooth, get rid of everything and give him a silky surprise to run his tongue over. Casting her underwear out of the bathroom, she got her razor, lathered up with shaving foam and settled down to take several minutes to carefully shave herself to smooth perfection. With a final wipe of the towel, she gazed down over her beautifully smooth mound, tingling a little at the sensitive sensation of the rough fabric on her freshly shaved skin. Pleased with herself, she ran a deep, hot bath to recline in, tying her long red hair up out the way as the water thundered into the tub.

Relaxing in the hot water, Christina let her hands roam a little, squeezing her huge breasts, feeling how sensitive they were as she tingled, nipples drawn instantly into points in anticipation. Her fingers pushed lightly over her silky pussy, loving how smooth it was and knowing he would love it. After taking time to relax in the hot water, she pulled the plug and got out, drying herself off as she headed back into her main room, pulling the shopping bags onto the bed now. After removing all the labels and tags, she stood for a couple more minutes to dry off and cool down more before setting about putting it on, slipping into the sexy panties first before pausing to remove the garters from the basque before squeezing her curves into it, settling it onto her body and comfortably arranging her huge breasts in it, almost spilling out. Sitting down on the bed, she pulled the hold-ups smoothly up her legs, unrolling them onto her thighs, feeling them squeeze snugly around to hold on. Dressed in her lingerie, she took a moment to study herself in the mirror, shifting her breasts a little more as she admired herself. She then took a few minutes to fix her make-up, making her eyes dark and smoky to go with deep red lipstick, a sharper contrast to her hair as she let it back down around her shoulders.

Ready aside from a dress, Christina poured herself a scotch, taking a deep sip of it to calm her nerves as they built up. She'd decided on a blue silk dress, one of the few she had with her, which had a nice split up the skirt to show off her hold-ups and a good cut to the chest to highlight her breasts. Stepping into it, Christina pulled it up over her shoulders and reached back to zip it up, smoothing it out slinkily over her lingerie before stepping into the high-heels she'd chosen, some simple black suede style ones with a four inch heel to accentuate her figure. Ready, she took another trembling breath, drawing her glass of scotch and then tidying away everything littering the bed, throwing it out the way into the cupboards, leaving her waiting for him. Glancing at the clock, there was around half an hour to go in her wait for him, making her sit down and take a moment to calm herself down. She didn't know why she was so nervy, she'd done this before after all and it was exactly the same, she knew he would like what she had for him. She got another scotch and kept that in mind, that she was exactly what he wanted and would thoroughly enjoy as she sipped her drink. The time seemed to tick away so slowly, but it felt like it had gone in an instant as there was a knock at her door a couple of minutes early, shocking her despite having been waiting for it. Christina sucked in a deep breath, heart pumping hard as she stood up, taking a second to make sure she was perfectly presented for him before stepping to the door and opening it to him, waiting casually at her door with a slight smile that hinted his pleasure at what was waiting for him.

"Good evening, miss Hendricks," he said politely with a slight nod, wearing a tidy suit.

"Evening," she replied simply, giving a slightly nervous smile. His eyes scanned slowly down the length of her body, making no secret of checking her out.

"You look fantastic," he commented, making her smile shyly.

"Thank you, it's all for you," she said, blushing a little.

"Good, can I?" he asked, gesturing towards her room behind her.

"Oh sorry, please," she said hurriedly, having got lost in meeting him and not invited him straight into her accommodation. She stepped aside and welcomed him in, closing the door behind him and locking it securely, not wanting any risk of being interrupted.

"Very nice, you get to stay in some lovely places," he said, looking around the fairly opulent room.

"Yeah I do, can't complain," she said, still stood against the door, watching him glance around, a little annoyed he didn't just check her out.

"The room, however, is nothing compared to what's in it," he said, suddenly looking straight at her, making her heart squeeze and a breath catch in her throat.

"My, you do look sensational. I like that you've dressed up for me, Christina," he said, addressing her again in a way that just somehow made her melt a little.

"Thank you, I try to make an effort," she managed, holding back the nervous stutter that almost accompanied her words. His eyes just ate her up for a few moments more, scanning over her curves, her body snugly wrapped in the blue silk, highlighting every gorgeous feminine shape of her body. Reaching out towards her, he gestured with his fingers for her to approach.

"Come here, Christina," he said quietly, but with a voice that simply conveyed his dominance. She felt the urge to obey him, to subserviently do as she was told, but she couldn't quite give in to him so easily, freezing and resisting stepping forward even though she wanted to. There was a pause and then he suddenly snapped his fingers at her, his smile fading into a sterner expression.

"Miss Hendricks, now," he said sharply, making her immediately respond, heart surging and feet obeying, stepping away from the door towards him, knowing in that moment he'd broken her and she was now going to submit completely to him. She had already known it would be that way, that he essentially owned her, but it had been her token protest against it. Stepping close to him, his hand immediately squeezed her breast hard, making her gasp as she still stepped just a bit nearer him, his grasp tight as he clamped down on her gorgeous chest. Groping her, he then let his hand slide round her back as his other hand slid over her hip and round to take a firm grip of her ass, making her moan slightly in her throat, looking him in the eye as he took a hold of her, holding her close to him, able to smell his reminiscent scent, reminding her of the last time they were together. Holding her, he leaned forward and kissed her, dominantly but quite gently, in charge but it was a soft kiss all the same, their lips pressing together, tongues just touching firmly.

"Don't test me, Christina," he said as they broke apart. "I want us to have fun, but if you push me then I will take control. I can punish you as hard as I can bring you pleasure, so don't invite it unless you want it," he said.

"OK," she breathed, heart beating hard in her chest, head swimming. She gave a cry as his hand suddenly pulled up into her long red hair, yanking her head back sharply.

"What was that?" he asked, waiting for her to slip up as he leaned close and nuzzled along her neck. Trying to ignore the tingles running through her body, and the wetness of her pussy, she concentrated.

"Yes, sir," she responded, knowing what he wanted to hear, testing her.

"Good," he replied, then kissed softly at her neck, making her sigh in pleasure, drawing his tongue back up her pale skin under her jaw.

"Sir, I have an idea I think you will like," she offered, obeying him perfectly, silently hating herself for submitting so easily to him, but at the same time absolutely dripping with arousal over it.

"Go on," he said, hand sliding out of her hair to her back again, his other still squeezing her ass.

"I was thinking you could tie me up. Then that way you can have me at your mercy, I will do anything you want," she said, wanting to offer him complete control of her. Pausing, he gave a smile as he leaned back from her, hands sliding to hold the pinch of her waist.

"Christina, I'm not going to tie you up," he said with a smile, hands squeezing a little at her body as she looked a little put out.

"I'm not going to tie you up because I don't need to," he continued, making her breath catch, eyes widening.

"You will submit completely, and do anything I ask of you. You want me to bind you as an excuse, something you can tell yourself as to why you did everything I'm going to tell you to. But I'm not going to give you it, because I have no need of it and I want you to admit to yourself that this is what you love," he finished. Her heart was pounding now, having it put to her so directly, and knowing full well it was true.

"Yes, sir," was all she could manage, knowing either way she had to obey him.

"You're going to do anything I want, without question, aren't you Christina?" he asked, looking into her eyes. Unable to speak, she stared back at him with her eyes wide as she nodded once in obedience.

"Good girl. Now, you are going to suck my cock," he said, giving her a direct order. Finding her voice, Christina spoke up.

"But sir, don't you want me to take my clothes off first?" she blurted out, unable to control herself at that moment. He paused, looking down at her dress again before back into her eyes.

"I am not concerned with your clothes. Whilst they are very nice, very sexy, what I find sexiest is the fact that you made such effort for me. That is what's sexy about them. I'm sure there's some very alluring underwear underneath that dress to go with it, but what I came here for is your body, not what covers it. And I don't need you to take anything off to make you suck my cock," he said, his tone just making her submit. He had barely touched her and she was already tingling, feeling like she were on the brink of an orgasm.

"Yes, sir," she responded, unable to say anything else.

"However, I will grant you the choice," he offered. She didn't know how to respond to that, wanting to do only what he wanted of her, and given his position she had no idea if he wanted her to strip yet or not.

"But..." she started, only to have a finger placed firmly on her lips.

"Ssh Christina. You are going to suck my cock," he said as a statement, giving her no room to object, not that she would have. She gave a single nod to agree that yes, she would.

"Do you want to take your dress off?" he asked, cutting down to very simple points. Again she nodded, not even pausing, wanting to strip off for him and show off the lingerie she had bought to please him. He gave a smile, lifting the finger off her lips and then opening his hand to gesture she should as his other hand slid from her ass with a final squeeze. Taking a step back for space, Christina, reached back behind herself, pushing her tits out fantastically as she fumbled for the zip of the dress, taking hold of it with trembling fingers and then drawing it down to her lower back, shrugging her shoulders forward to throw the dress off herself.

"Slowly," he interjected, making her look up to him, greeting by the slightest head tilt that said she should take her time with it. Hesitating, she just held her dress up a moment as she straightened up, standing fully before him and then slowly lowering it, revealing the sexy black basque and her phenomenal chest for him, just watching his eyes as she peeling the blue silk away from her body, watching for the moment his eyes flicked down to take in her pale skin and the stark contrast of her lingerie. Sliding her dress down, she revealed her body in the snug, hugging basque and then bent her knees to lean down and push the dress past her hips, never letting her gaze leave his face as she watched him take her in, standing back up as it dropped around her feet to give him a good look at her sexy, matching panties and the long, detailed hold-ups she had on for him. Gazing down her, taking it all in, he looked back up to her with a small smile.

"Very nice, very you. I appreciate your dressing up for me," he said, addressing her presentation skills. She smiled, unable to stop herself, feeling stupidly proud at his pleasure in her dressing up for him.

"Now get down on your knees," he ordered, with a harder tone to his voice that simply made her respond. Kicking the dress out the way, Christina carefully sank down onto her knees for him, taking her place as he pulled off his jacket and threw it to a chair, reaching down to undo his trousers in front of her as she waited for him obediently, ready to suck as she had been instructed. Pulling his cock out before her, she quietly inhaled as she was reminded of its size and the piercing through the tip, loving the thick nine inches that awaited her, hardening fully for her as she stroked it a few times to get it completely ready for her. Releasing it, his hand slid into her soft red hair and pulled her towards him and his pulsing erection, making her dart about to capture it and sink her mouth onto it, straight into things as he pressed almost half of it into her hot mouth, groaning at the sensation of her velvet heat wrapping around him.

"Mm that's it, now suck", he commanded as she just waited a moment on it. Spurred into action, she sucked firmly as her tongue felt the thick piercing through the tip of it, tingling in arousal as she started working, bobbing her head firmly to take what she could, letting him bump the back of her throat as she worked at his thick cock, applying firm pressure to him and letting her tongue hook and pull at his ring. She kept her hands down at her sides as his hand pulled into her hair, holding the back of her head and guiding her, making it clear what he wanted as she gave him a blowjob.

"Christina, I didn't need to tie you up, meaning your hands are free," he said, making it clear to her that she should use them. She immediately responded and raised her hands to him, wrapping one firmly around the base of his thick shaft and using the other to carefully squeeze his balls as she continued to suck. Pressing down onto him, she hollowed her cheeks so they could softly rub at him as she worked back and forth along his length. He murmured with pleasure as she worked, just letting her show her skills, knowing she could suck cock impressively and letting her go at it, using her hands in great support of her sucking, stroking the bottom of his cock with firm, short strokes as she worked his balls, feeling their weight in her hand and working around them in turn, just squeezing and fondling carefully as she blew him. Her tongue had switched from toying with the ring in his tip to pressing along his length, curling it into the underside of his cock as she slipped up and down it.

She pulled back to tug at the ring with her teeth, hearing him exhale slowly with pleasure at the different sensation, pushing it to be a little rougher, pulling back firmly and twisting it a bit, none of which he asked her to stop. Emboldened, she continued and attacked more with her teeth, running them over the bulbous head of his cock, biting lightly and dragging them across it, pulling at his ring with her tongue and working as busily as possible. His other hand pulled into her hair, both guiding her head as she focused on the tip, before she was caught off guard by him sinking his cock back into her mouth, catching her breath and then almost making her gag as he powerfully pushed it to the back of her throat. Despite her inhibited breath she continued doing as she had been ordered, sucking firmly and working her tongue around his cock, feeling the powerful member throbbing in her mouth as he held her down on him. He released her somewhat but kept her deeper on him, making it clear he wanted her to suck more of his length, at which she did her best, bouncing herself harder onto him to push his cock into her throat, holding her gag reflex back as she did. He groaned as he felt her efforts, feeling her throat clench and flex around him as she struggled with it.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers