Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" Christina gasped, only to find her head knocked to the side by a hard slap across her face.

"Don't tell me what to do, slave," he said with his firm, dominating tone. Christina just gasped raggedly into the bedding as he continued to slap at her curves.

"No sir," she replied breathlessly, just taking in every sensation of it, every bite of pain, every hot sting of the slap, every soul tingling lift of arousal, every nipple tightening shiver. Her pussy was so wet now as he slipped in and out of her, easily able to go much faster but controlling himself to focus on her chest. It continued for another minute or so, her skin crying out for mercy now but she would never plea for it, pale complexion turned red now by his blows, before his hands moved back to hold her thighs. He took in the silky smoothness of her stockings again as he thrust hard inside her and buried his full length into her body, making her grunt deeply, caught by surprise as he took advantage of her wetness to give her everything possible. Holding her tight now, legs locking her hips into position on the bed, he ramping up quickly to absolutely pound on her pussy, driving his himself into her ass as he plunged all nine inches of his pierced cock into the redhead, accentuated by deep, guttural grunts from her as she lost herself to the feelings it spurred in her.

"Oh sir, not so rough," she gasped, playing up to it, deliberately disobeying him to get an inevitable result. As his hand intently connected with her face she gasped, the electric sting spreading through her and making her pussy clench on him, tingling all over with pleasure. She didn't want him to slow down or be more gentle with her, she wanted him to be rough with her, rougher even, and spoke up to spur him on to dominate her so. He knew what she needed, and sought to immediately give it to her, for his own pleasure as much as hers. After a few more deep thrusts, he drove himself into her with his whole weight to make her give a strained grunt, holding it for a second to feel her snug pussy clamp down around him, her muscles not quite knowing what to do as they found his big, thick cock buried inside her. He swiftly pulled out of her and released her legs, the actress giving a gasp at the sudden withdrawal and looking down over her magnificent breasts to see what was going on. She only got a moment to admire his pierced cock springing up from her pussy, slick with her juices, before he grabbed hold of her legs again and with arousing ease pulled her effortlessly to the edge of the bed, her curvy ass hanging over before he flipped her body by throwing her legs to the side.

Christina gasped and quickly reached out to catch herself as she was rolled over at the side of the bed, her silky knees skidding down onto the carpet fiercely as her body tumbled over to follow it, gasping as her tits pressed tenderly into the bed beneath her. She cried out as he dominantly positioned her, kicking her nylon-wrapped legs wider in readiness before dropping down on his knees behind her and pressing his cock straight into her sweet pussy, making her gasp as he took her again immediately, sinking himself into her treasures once more. His hands took a strong grasp on her waist, pulling back into her hips as he started to fuck her once more, harder and faster now than he had been, their new position giving him perfect power to really crank himself against her body and drive his cock deeply into her pussy. The redhead could only gasp and grunt as she buried her face in the bed and dug her nails into the sheets, holding on as she was pinned down and fucked hard, the hardest she'd been since he'd last nailed her quite frankly, overwhelmed by the different sensations caused by the new position.

He was driving in over her G-spot now, the piercing in his cock pressing intently into her most stimulating area now as his big cock thumped in and out of her. All her attitude was forgotten as she just gave in to being fucked, good and hard like she wanted, his hands pressing into her pale skin as he worked to make her take every last bit of his cock on every stroke. Her nerve endings were lighting up as he continued to use most of his length to glide in and out of her silky pussy, loving the squeeze of her muscles around him as she trembled a little with pre-orgasmic contractions. He loved how dominated she was, doing everything she was told and taking it all without complaint, absolutely as she wanted it, giving up all control to him.

"You love this big cock, don't you Christina?" he asked as he pumped on her, smiling down at her buried in the sheets of the bed.

"Yes sir," she replied, doing as she was expected when asked a question.

"What will you do for me?" he asked. Quite an open question, but the insinuation was there.

"Anything sir," she raggedly gasped as she shuddered with a tingle of pleasure, close to getting off now. She whined as he increased his pace, giving short thrusts now to allow him to speed up fucking her, fairly slamming against her curvy ass now.

"Anything? Well that is quite an invitation," he smiled, reaching up for her long red hair. Christina felt him wrap it around his hands for a moment and gave a cry as he wrenched back on it, jolting her head up from the bed and cranking her body like a bow, arching her back more for him as he fucked her.

"I am yours to command, master," she managed softly, holding back the pleasure as he thumped against her ass, eyes screwed shut as she gave primal, grunting gasps of ecstasy as her peak rushed up on her. She couldn't stop herself as his pierced tip delivered focussed, intense pressure on her G-spot and with a throaty growl she came, her pussy clenching down tightly on him as he continued to thrust into her, pulling her hair just a bit harder. Christina let out short, harsh gasps of pleasure as the orgasm washed over in sharp little waves, accentuated by his brisk thrusting, her body trying to give up and surrender to the climax yet also keep reacting to what he was doing to her. In the end her muscles gave a tight clamp down on him, slowing him slightly and making him grunt in his own pleasure at how tight she was, but otherwise keep going, seemingly unconcerned by her orgasm. As she came down from it, sweat pricking all over her pale body, she shook uncontrollably with sensation, so sensitive in the aftermath and completely unable to handle him vigorously thrusting inside her.

"Master, master please!" she squeaked, trying to pull away ineffectively, blocked by the body and under his total control. Her body was a riot of different sensations, unable to stand it.

"Shut up, Christina," was all he replied, renewing his pull on her long hair and hammering her hard, making her wail with the overwhelming situation, his cock easily plunging into her body, pussy juicy and wet in the wake of her intense climax. She couldn't resist him, he had total dominance of her and was using it all to his advantage now, taking everything he wanted from her. Christina knew she could shout a safe word, beg for mercy and get a break, but she wouldn't. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing it, of knowing he'd pushed her too far and she couldn't handle it. Despite surrendering to him, she wanted to go as far as he would, and right now that meant biting the sheets and taking his energy as he smashed her. She was able to as he suddenly released her hair to take a hold on her hips again, holding her tight and close to him as he stepped up another gear to pound her, Christina's breath catching in her throat as she buried her face in the bedding and bit down on the cotton, fingernails digging intently in as she managed to groan her endurance of it. Her body rocked tightly under him as he gave her around half a minute of intense, short thrusts, loving her quivering vagina around him, her muscles unable to find coherence in it all as his big cock stretched and dominated her while she just held on.

"Fuck," she gasped desperately as he suddenly slowed, hands softening their grip as he rocked back into a slow few thrusts of his full length again, his breath hard behind her as she breathed into the sheets, eyes watering. She was jolted by a very hard spank on her ass, making her body jiggle and her cry out as the sting spread through her alabaster skin.

"What was that?" he asked sternly, keeping up his role in charge of her, making it clear he wanted her to know and admit it.

"Sir, sorry sir," she breathed, gasping on the bed beneath him, sweaty and exhausted, needing this break as he just gently rocked, feeding his cock into her body and giving her the break she wanted. Pulling back, he let his impressive cock spring free of her succulent pussy, coated thickly with her juices as his hand slid from her hip to her ass, giving a firm squeeze and spreading her open to see her now much loosened pussy and tight, inviting asshole. He reaffirmed his grip on her, spreading her just a bit more as he reached down to grasp the base of his slick cock and aim it as he pushed forwards to nudge the thick, pierced head at her tight sphincter, holding himself firmly as he started to press with his hips. Christina immediately realised what he was doing, feeling him probing at her most intimate hole, the hard piercing and bulbous head of his cock leading the way for what would be a very intense anal session. She thought of protesting, of telling him not to, but she didn't; she had after all promised him everything and she had known this was on his mind, to fuck her in the ass and take all of her as his own. She had done anal sex several times but not for a while and this would easily be the biggest cock she'd taken in the ass, if he could break into her as she involuntarily resisted.

"I don't know if it'll fit, sir," she said, looking back over her shoulder at him, seeing the concentration on his face. He looked up to her, staring her in the eye with a slight smile.

"I'll make it fit, slave," he replied icily, and she knew he would. He pressed firmer and worked his cock slightly with his grip, rocking his head against her tight muscle which started to give way to him. Christina paused, then took a deep breath and pushed out slightly towards him, trying to relax as she leaned back a little to help him. It took a moment, lubed only by her juices, and then her tight anus suddenly gave up the fight and let him in, his thick cock surging powerfully into her ass as she inhaled sharply, giving a strained grunt as his pierced head popped inside her, the widest part of his cock now past.

"There, easy," he commented flippantly, smacking her lightly on the ass as she breathed hard, head down in the bedding, feeling pulses of pain twinging through her as he stretched her. He paid no attention to her struggles however and took a firm hold of her hips, gripping her tightly before pulling back and forcing his cock through her fighting muscles to bury several inches of himself into her ass while she held back a cry of mixed sensations. He was loving it though; he could tell the gorgeous, curvy actress didn't really love this and was doing it because she was ordered to, not wanting to disappoint and because she'd promised anything he wanted. Her muscles tightly wrapped around his shaft was exquisite, so snug and tight, but unable to stop him from sliding deeper inside her, which after a short pull back he did, driving his thick, rock hard cock into her booty, stretching her out, feeling her try to pull away a little as he did, her mumbles and groans of pain and sensation only helping to make his cock harder for her.

Christina could feel his cock flex and strain inside her, feeling the pain spike again as he gave a thrust to get himself as far as possible inside her, pulling back on her to squeeze every last bit of himself inside her, his full nine inches buried to the hilt in her ass, accompanied by her strained grunt. She squeezed him again as he paused, seeming to give her a moment to accommodate him, where she gave a few tentative and then harder clamps of her muscles on him to get used to it, reminded how it felt to have something in her ass, though she was hardly used to it or anything as big as him. In his pause his hands slid up to take in her sexy basque, letting his fingers feel the material and way it snugly wrapped her body, pushing it up a little on her back as she got used to things. Taking charge again, his hands firmly grasped her waist once more and he pulled back most of his length before burying it inside her again, making her gasp but not flinch or resist, and he knew she was more than up to it.

"Excellent," he commented simply, and then drew back to immediately get into a rhythm, using most of his cock to start stroking quite rapidly inside her, holding her tightly as he pulled most of the way back and then buried himself again, making sure she took the whole length of his cock each time and pushing firmly into her curvy ass. Christina just let out a low groan as she steeled herself for it, still not entirely ready but pushing back and relaxing for him to fuck, his cock feeling quite comfortable in her ass even if not really lubed enough for her liking. He was getting deep though, deeper than she'd ever had anal sex, and that was something new to deal with, sending little jolts through her each time he buried his magnificent cock into her. Her fingers curled to dig her nails into the bed once more as she lay her head down, breathing intently across the sheets, eyes closed as he fucked her in the ass, pulling back on her body to drive himself in each time.

Christina could feel the tenderness of her tits beneath her as she laid on them, evidence of how hard he'd hit her, and a little sting to her face as well. But she loved it, and she loved being face down in the bed this way as he had his way with her. His thrusts increased their stroke a little, still going absolutely balls deep but now pulling back so his bulbous head pulled at her asshole, threatening to pop out as he just teasingly stretched it a little, but he knew exactly what he was doing with her. As he increased his stroke he became harder, slamming his hips forward into her ass to maintain the pace, making the bed bounce beneath her as he fucked her harder. In the rhythm now properly, his cock slid effortlessly into her ass, able to pump on her hard and fast, Christina gasping in more pleasure than anything else now as his big, thick cock probed into her most intimate spots. She couldn't deny it felt good, the pain having dissipated, leaving his cock to just stimulate a satisfyingly full sensation deep within her as he thrust into her. His grip was firm but not intense on her, both of them in this moment now, enjoying him burying his cock inside her with the redhead now working to squeeze firmly at him, intent on maximising his pleasure.

"Mm fuck, you love this don't you?" he breathed, noticing how into it she was and how perfectly she was taking his whole length, loving the beautifully tight sensations around his cock, getting him going now towards a finish.

"Yes sir, I hope you do too," she breathed obediently, not wanting to disturb this moment at all. He pumped into her with more hunger, his hands tightening a little at her curves, pulling back at her hips to drive his rock hard cock deep into her tightest hole, feeling the push back of her hips into him as she surrendered completely. It only spurred him to fuck her harder, loving that the gorgeous actress was all his to plunder as he wished, taking the opportunity to bury himself completely into her ass and shove hard against her round ass as she grunted deeply. Christina felt a twinge go through her with the deep thrusts, his cock so big as it delved into her naughtiest hole, stimulating new areas of her body in the most intense way, a mixture of pain and pleasure like she had never experienced before.

He started to ramp up the pace with her, plunging his cock into her gorgeous body in shorter, more energetic strokes that Christina knew meant his climax was imminent. His hands pulled into her tighter, back against the flare of her hips as he slammed against her, chasing his pleasure now as he let himself feel every delightful sensation of her squeezing hotly around his cock. The redhead started grunting as he got harder, pounding her ass with his thick shaft now as his fingers dug into her pale skin. It was the deepest he had ever taken her and she loved it, the illicit sensation of him plundering her tightest hole, taking her in a way she'd let so few men do. Despite the odd pains of it her pussy was dripping wet, and she knew he could easily slide balls deep into her if he wanted, but he wouldn't. He had everything he wanted with her ass.

"Oh fuck, Master, fuck me harder," she breathed hungrily, aiming to spur him on. She wasn't entirely sure she could withstand much more pressure from him, but wanted to give him everything. It was what he wanted to hear though evidently as he turned it up even harder, finding the strength and stamina that always impressed her as he gave a hard yank on her hips and drove into her, stepping it up to a level she definitely couldn't handle for long, making her cry out, unable to hold it back as he absolutely smashed his thick cock into her ass with short, rapid strokes. His hand roughly shoved into her long red hair, grasping her mane close to her head dominantly and yanking her back, making her cry out again as he pulled her head up. With her body cranked before him he absolutely put it to her, giving her the most intense ten second fucking she'd ever taken, especially in her ass, slamming his pulsing, twitching cock into her squeezing, spasming hole as she struggled to withstand it, gasping and whining beneath him.

With a near roar of release and pleasure he shoved himself deeply inside her, pinning Christina to the side of the bed with his hips as his long, thick cock swelled just a little bigger inside her as it exploded, emptying all of his abundant load deeply into her ass. The actress could only groan in sensation as his grip relaxed a little on her and she felt him spurting and twitching inside her, squeezing out the last of his heavy balls with one final push into her, arching her body again and then letting her go to flop exhausted onto the bed. They both just breathed heavily for a moment, Christina feeling heat and sweat prickling all over her body in the aftermath as his hands just rested at her hips, before he pushed back to pull his thick, softening cock out of her ass, giving a little murmur as his head popped out. She gave a sigh as he withdrew from her aching hole, giving a tentative squeeze and feeling the pain like a stiff joint, before she gasped as he laid a firm smack on her ass and stood up. He turned and sat down on the bed as she pulled herself tentatively up from her knees and slid forward onto the bed, lying out and stretching her nylon-clad legs out behind her.

They lay recovering for a few minutes, the silence between them a comfortable one, before he got up to pop to the bathroom. In his absence, Christina pulled herself up the bed to rest on the pillows, giving a stretch and letting herself relax, absolutely satisfied in the wake of the intense fucking he'd given her. Emerging from the bathroom, Christina let her eyes take in his thick cock before she spoke.

"So, gonna be heading off then?" she asked, since he hadn't hung around with her previously.

"Actually, I thought I might stay," he replied coolly, catching her a little off guard.

"Oh, well alright then," she said, a little unsure how to react to it. It was nice to not get walked out on, and she'd appreciate not sleeping alone for once.

"If that's alright with you?" he offered, seeing her reaction.

"Sure, just let me go freshen up," she replied, standing up from the bed as he flipped back the sheets, sliding in as the curvy redhead headed into the bathroom. Christina stripped off her hold-ups and lacy black basque, getting completely naked before she refreshed herself, cooling down for a couple of minutes in the clean, ceramic environment of the bathroom. Walking back out into the room, he was waiting for her in bed, his eyes taking in her curves as she walked round the bed and peeled back the sheets to slip in beside him. Sliding in, she reached out to turn off the lights, enveloping them in darkness before he enveloped her in his arms as she slid back, one under her neck and the other across her waist to draw her near to him. Christina let him, giving in to a little intimacy in what had been a somewhat distant relationship between them and sliding back in close to him. It felt good to be cuddled up with him, in his strong, dominating arms, and she trembled a little as he flicked her hair out the way and pressed a firm kiss to her cheek.