Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't,' I said as I wrapped her tits around my cock.

'Probably want some of this,' she said, reaching to my bedside table and grabbing the lube I use to jerk off, squirting some on her hands and rubbing it in her tits.

She then helped me by using her hands to help prop her tits up, you see her tits were so big that it was a two person job just to keep them around my cock. 'You must get this all the time huh?' I said, as I pulled my cock away and readying it outside of the narrow hole in her tits.

'I think I've been titfucked more than I've been regular fucked... guys tend to cum immediately once they start fucking my tits,' she said, somewhat sadly.

'I'll try my best to not cum,' I said, as I began to pound her titty flesh with my cock.

'Feels good?' Christina questioned as I had my way with her tits, closing my eyes and really revelling in the sensation.

'So fucking good,' I moaned, attempting to fuck her tits as hard as I could.

'You gonna cum in my tits baby?' Christina egged on, assuming I was close to cumming.

The strange thing though, is I wasn't close at all, in fact I felt like I could go for hours. 'I can go all night baby,' I moaned, pinching her nipples while ramming her tits.

'Really?' She perked up hopefully.

'Yeah,' I moaned, lurching my cock deep into her tits slowly now.

It was like fate intervened, because as good as it felt to fuck her gorgeous tits, it brought me no closer to cumming. 'Fuck my face,' Christina begged, realising I was telling the truth.

I pulled my cock out of her tits and leaned over, placing my hands on the back of her head, lifting it up and aiming my cock at it. 'Like this?' I questioned as I shoved my cock deep into her open mouth.

'Mmpff,' she managed as my cock filled her mouth hard, the momentum from fucking her tits not subsiding a bit.

I gripped her head harder, pulling it toward my cock each time I shoved it into her mouth. She looked up at me, seemingly in a place of pure bliss. She was taking my cock like an absolute pro, she looked like she didn't need to take a rest. It was like my cock roughly railing into her mouth was as normal as breathing.

'You fucking love a cock in your mouth don't you?' I questioned while ramming her, pulling her head into my cock harder and faster.

'No fucking gag,' I said allowed. 'It's like you were made for this,' I said.

Suddenly I was flipped over onto my back, Christina's mouth still over my cock. She was in charge now though, sucking my cock like a woman on a mission. 'You're damn right I love cock in my mouth,' she moaned as she bobbed on my cock, her hanging tits grazing against my leg with each motion.

'God you're a fucking angel,' I moaned as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and began roughly jerking it.

'You gonna cum for me yet?' She exclaimed, as she jerked it right into one of her tits. 'You gonna cum all over my tits?'

'Not even close,' I said, putting my hands behind my head.

'How about now?' She questioned as she wrapped her tits around my cock, roughly massaging it.

'Oh fuck!' I moaned, looking dead into her eyes as she gave me a titjob.

'You wanna shoot your load in these big fat titties?' She breathed, now jerking my cock between her tits like a porn star.

'Jesus Christ!' I bellowed as she licked the head, completing the holy trinity of foreplay. 'Fuck yes!'

Still, I showed no signs of cumming which seemed to please her immensely. 'You're the real deal aren't you?' She said after licking up my shaft, her tits rubbing against my cock as she went.

'I won't cum until I've fucked you every way I possibly can,' I said simply.

Christina took this as an invitation to switch things up, straddling my cock and shoving it inside her as she rode me cowgirl. 'Fuck you feel so good,' Christina moaned as my cock filled her pussy.

'Likewise,' I said, grabbing her hanging titties as she bucked on my hard cock.

'To think I've lived down the hall from this fucking animal for two years,' she mused, more to herself than to me.

'I was just thinking the same thing,' I said, thinking back to all the times I'd jerked off thinking about her in the shower.

'Fuck me!' She moaned as she gyrated her pussy over my cock, shoving her tits in my face as I bucked upwards.

'Fuck!' I moaned, pulling her down and wrapping her legs around her as I fucked her side to side, passionately kissing her.

'I've never felt like this before,' she admitted. 'How can you be so good?'

I gripped her round ass and fucked her harder. 'Beginner's luck?' I joked.

'You feel so good inside me,' she moaned. 'Turn me around.'

I pulled my cock out and flipped her into a spoon position, re-entering her as quickly as I could. 'How's this?' I asked,

She didn't respond, she merely passionately moaned, which seemed to be answer enough. I grabbed her tits, gripping them tighter as I willed myself into her. 'Fuck!' She moaned, followed by an extended pleasurable groan.

I flipped her slightly, continuing to fuck her except now in a more traditional rear entry fashion. 'Fuck yes!' I exclaimed as I rapidly railed into her from behind.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' Christina practically screamed, her legs spread and her tits pressed hard against the bed.

'I'm gonna fucking cum soon,' I whispered in her ear while piling into her.

'Not without me,' she insisted, bucking her hips so that our bodies clashed into each other hard.

I ploughed her as hard as I could, hoping she was close to cumming because finally I found myself feeling like I could cum at any second. 'I hope you're ready,' I exclaimed, my chest pressed against her back, my hips bucking as hard as they could manage.

'So close!' She moaned.

Suddenly I had a stroke of genius and rolled the two of us over so I was still fucking her from behind but she was on top of me. 'Holy shit!' She moaned, barely able to believe the pleasure that was filling her.

'I'm close!' I moaned, bucking upwards and grabbing onto her huge tits hard, feeling like I'd tear through them if I clung any harder.

'Fuck yes! Right there!' Christina moaned.

Suddenly we both came hard, screaming out in pleasure I came hard inside her vibrating pussy. It felt like the longest orgasm I'd ever had, it felt like I shot in her a hundred times. She seemed to just be writhing in absolute pleasure on top of me for an eternity. Eventually though, we fell apart, her nearly off my single bed altogether.

'I'm... I can't...' Christina moaned we embraced, our sweaty naked bodies tightly pressed together.

'Thank you so much,' I whispered kissing her hard on the mouth.

'Thank you,' she said, kissing me on the cheek.

'So is this just a onetime thing?' I asked slyly, remembering that this whole experience was a sort of a birthday gift.

'Well... maybe every year, one your birthday we can... get a hotel room or find an excuse to kick your father out and... well make a little tradition of our own,' she said quietly as I wrapped my arms around her body, weaving through her humongous tits.

'I'd like that,' I said as the two of us laid together for a while longer.

The Next Day

'And that should be about enough,' Christina said as a delivery man placed down the final keg.

I marvelled as Christina gave the man some cash and sent him on his way, still barely able to believe that my step-mother had not only let me fuck her brains out but had supplied alcohol for a party of under twenty-ones.

'Thanks so much again,' I said, pulling her into a hug, not being able to help but get an erection as her tits pressed against my chest.

'It's perfectly fine,' Christina said as we embraced. 'Your father told me to give you a great birthday party and so that's just what I'm doing.'

'Still though, this is incredible,' I said, pulling away from her, embarrassed as my erection was pretty obvious through my swim shorts.

'No, that's incredible,' Christina said, pointing at my cock. 'I still can't believe you're that big...'

'I honestly thought this was a normal size,' I said.

'Too much porn,' Christina said. 'This is nowhere near a normal size.'

'Did any of your friends say they would come?' I asked, as we walked back into the house, doing one last check to make sure everything was ready, as people would be arriving soon.

'Sorry, but it looks like I'm going to be the only female at this party,' she said, legitimately apologetic.

'Something tells me no one will mind,' I said, staring at her cleavage.

Not long after that the guests started to funnel into the party, and naturally they gathered around two central points; the beer and Christina, who was lounging in her floral sundress by the pool. 'Great party!' One of my friends shouted out as he skulled yet another cup of beer.

My best friend Kurt came up to me after a few hours into the party. 'This is great,' he said, clearly wasted. 'I can't believe you're finally eighteen... you're the last one in the group to become an adult... now we just gotta get you laid,' he said, slapping me on the back.

I looked over at Christina, who was being crowded by five or so of my friends, all of which seemed to be making no effort to hide the fact that they were blatantly perving on my step-mother. 'Well actually,' I said, turning back to Kurt.

'You're fucking with me!' Kurt exclaimed. 'You finally got your dick wet? When?'

'Last night,' I said quietly.

'Holy shit!' He yelled. 'Who?'

'I can't tell you that,' I said. 'I've been sworn to secrecy.'

'Oh I get it,' Kurt said knowingly. 'She's so embarrassed that part of the deal was that you wouldn't tell no one... that's cool at least you finally did it right?'

I fumed, wishing I could just tell him the truth... although I doubt he would have even believed me. 'Justin,' he started. 'Do you think your step-mother would come swimming if a few of us got in the pool? Because... I really want to see her in a swimsuit.'

'It's worth a try,' I said, taking a sip from my beer.

'Let's do it then... and you can tell me more about this mystery chick,' he said as we walked toward the pool.

We jumped in and soon a few other guys followed us, before long the pool was getting to be quite a happening place. Eventually a couple of the guys even brought the kegs over to the edge of the pool so there'd be absolutely no reason to leave the water.

'Hey, miss Hendricks!' One of the swimmers called out from the edge of the pool. 'Why don't you join us?'

'Oh you boys... all the same,' Christina said jovially, taking a long sip of her drink before throwing the cup to the ground and shedding her sundress revealing a blue bikini top and bottom underneath.

All of the boys in the pool froze and were immediately transfixed on the goddess that was approaching them. Christina slowly walked toward the pool, tits jiggling with every step. Eventually cannonballing inside, causing all the boys to cheer.

'Best party ever,' Kurt said, patting me on the back as Christina swam toward us.

'I'm glad you're having fun,' Christina said, we were in the shallow end of the huge pool and so her wet tits were above water as she walked slowly toward us.

She wringed out her flaming red hair. 'Kurt... can you give me a minute with my step-son?' Kurt just nodded, unable to talk in the presence of something so hot.

'You're a real lifesaver,' I said as the two us leaned against the edge of the pool.

'Oh, I haven't had this much fun in years... besides it's always nice to know teenagers think I'm hot,' Christina said, nudging closer to me and putting her arm around my shoulders.

'Yeah, you really got them riled up,' I said, watching the sheer testosterone that was on display in the pool, guys tussling and talking loudly about chicks they've fucked.

'They're all virgins,' Christina said bluntly.

'What?' I questioned. 'No way, they always make fun of me for being the virgin.'

'I can tell when someone is a virgin,' Christina said. 'There's an air of desperation about them,' she continued. 'And also,' she turned to me. 'Half of them came to me throughout the night asking me for advice on how to get laid.'

'Fuck,' I said, looking upon the ten or young adults who filled my pool, all of which I thought were so much better than I was. 'So now we've got ten drunk virgins who are so turned on by you in a bikini that it's actually shocking this entire pool hasn't filled up with semen,' I said to Christina.

She laughed. 'That's about right,' she said, her tits jiggling as she chuckled.

'If you only brought your friends we would have been able to do for them what you did for me,' I said, as Christina eyed me carefully.

'Well,' she said seriously. 'Maybe something can be worked out.'

'You think you could get some chicks over here this late?' I questioned, looking to my step-mother hopefully.

'Not exactly,' she said before kissing me on the lips.

'Holy shit!' A partier called out as they presumably noticed us swapping spit.

Kurt approached as we passionately made out for the whole party to see. 'Dude... is this chick?' He exclaimed. 'I thought you were lying!'

'Kurt,' Christina said, pulling her mouth away from mine. 'Want to lose your virginity tonight?'

'Fuck yes I do!' He exclaimed excitedly.

'Then get over here,' she said, dragging him by his shoulder toward us and kissing him hard on the lips.

'Whoa,' I let out as I watched my step-mother aggressively make out with my best friend.

The entire party watched the two make out in awed silence. 'Don't just watch Justin,' Christina said, pulling me toward her by my shorts closer to her.

She pulled my hard cock and stroked it underwater while she went back to kissing my friend. 'What a fucking party,' a friend behind me exclaimed.

Her tits were floating slightly in the water, basically begging me to release them. 'You think that's cool,' I said, Christina still stroking my cock, tongue deep in Kurt's mouth. 'Get a load of these,' I said, ripping her bikini top off and revealing her huge tits to the entire party.

They all cheered like crazy and watched as I grabbed them in my hands, playing with them while she jerked my cock harder. 'You want to take this out of the pool baby?' Christina asked, ripping her mouth away from Kurt's as he continued to kiss at her cheek.

'Take it to the living room?" I questioned, squeezing her nipple in my hand.

Christina suddenly stood up. 'Follow me inside boys,' she called out to the pool as she climbed out, giving us a great view of her ass before standing and turning to face us. 'Nobody leaves this party a virgin!'

We all cheered and scrambled to get out of the pool and follow her into the house, shedding our clothes in the process. 'You're the fucking man,' one of my friends said as we walked into the house.

'What about your Dad?' Kurt questioned while we stepped inside.

'Fuck him,' I said simply, not wanting to really get too wrapped up in the morality of it all.

Christina got down on her knees and waiting for all eleven of us to circle around her, each of us stroking our cocks. 'Yeah well, obviously I agree,' Kurt said.

'Alright boys this is how things are gonna work,' Christina said, taking command of the whole room. 'I'm gonna start sucking the birthday boy's cock and then I'm gonna go around the circle and suck each and every cock that comes my way,' she explained as she crawled toward me, her heavy tits swaying as she moved.

'Ohh fuck,' I moaned as she took my cock in her mouth, not even waiting to make sure everyone understood the rules.

I grabbed one of her tits as I looked her in the eyes, smiling at her as she bobbed on my cock. 'Holy fuck!' One of my friends called out, as if only just realising the extent of the situation. 'That's fucking Joan from Mad Men!'

A few of the boys laughed at his ignorance, but mostly everyone was just focused on watching Christina suck my cock. Kurt put his hand on the back of her head, pushing her forward onto my cock, sort of testing his boundaries. She didn't seem to show any sign of caring, so he tested further, reaching down and grabbing the tit I wasn't groping.

'I can't fucking believe this,' Kurt said as he felt Christina's tit in his hand.

Christina pulled my cock out of her mouth and immediately replaced it with Kurt's. 'It's pretty crazy,' I said, grabbing the back of Christina's head and really forcing her onto his dick.

'Fuck!' He moaned as Christina gargled slightly.

Christina grabbed my cock and jerked it, putting out her other one as if asking another one of the boys to fill it. The next in line did, smiling broadly as Christina jerked him off, clearly the first time a woman had ever touched his cock.

Christina moved on from Kurt's cock, replacing it with the other boys. He looked like he was going to cum immediately, but appeared to keep it in check as a few of the other boys grabbed at her tits and filled her hands with their cocks.

'This is one hell of a party,' Kurt commented as we watched Christina go around the circle, with each cock the boys got more and more daring, until eventually they were all grabbing her tits and smacking her face with their cocks while she sucked.

A couple of the boys grabbed at her ass as she came closer back around to us. 'I wanna fuck you so bad,' one of my friends said as he got down on his knees and attempted to shove his cock into Christina.

'Not yet,' she said, batting it away, moving on to the last cock in line before she got back to me again.

'Hey Kurt,' I said as Christina sucked the last guys cock. 'You wanna be first in that pussy?'

'Are you sure?' Kurt said.

'Yeah, I mean... I kinda just want to abuse her mouth for a while,' I admitted as Christina pulled the last cock out of her mouth.

'Ready for me to ride that cock again birthday boy?' Christina said as she took my dick in her hand.

'Actually,' I said, pushing Kurt to the ground. 'I was thinking you ride Kurt.'

'Whatever you want,' she said as she climbed on top of Kurt's cock, sitting in a reverse cowgirl position.

'Fuck!' He moaned as she got on her knees, letting his cock penetrate her as she bounced on top as the rest of us crowded around her with cocks in hand.

'Mmm,' she moaned as I shoved my cock back into her mouth, immediately grabbing the back of her head and face fucking her as hard as I could.

I pulled her off immediately and forced her onto another boys cock, forcing him to face fuck her as well. 'Jesus fucking Christ,' he exclaimed, unable to control himself as Christina bobbed hard on his smallish dick.

She continued to suck his cock as I let go of her head, instead deciding to shove my cock underneath one of her tits. 'Fuck yeah,' I moaned as I fucked her tit, encouraging another guy to do the same with the other tit.

This sort of thing went on for a while, with all of us getting a chance at face fucking her and fucking one of her tits. At one point I was even involved in a scene where I was fucking underneath one of her tits and another boy had her other tit occupied but a few other guys were just haphazardly shoving their dicks into Christina's cheeks and tits.

'Let me try something,' I said, walking behind her, standing next to Kurt who just looked to be having the time of his life as Christina continued to ride him.

I shoved my cock into her armpit, using the space between her tit flesh and arm fat to use as another point of entry. 'Guys, this feels so fucking good!' I exclaimed, ushering one of the guys to do the same to her other armpit.

Eventually it got to a point where nearly every single one of us had something to do, Kurt was being ridden, one had a cock in her mouth, two of us was fucking her armpits, two were fucking her tits and two were getting jerked off with three on the sidelines rapidly jerking their cocks as they waited to get subbed in. She was like Swiss cheese at this point, all this time the boys were yelling and jeering at her, calling her every filthy name in the book as they encouraged her to fuck, suck or jerk.