Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Justin,' Kurt called out from the floor. 'Justin I'm gonna fucking cum!'

I quickly pulled everyone away from Christina and pulled her off Kurt's cock. 'What the fuck!' Kurt exclaimed, not being able to finish what he'd started.

'You can't cum yet!' I exclaimed as he glared at me from the floor furiously.

'Yeah, have you ever seen a gangbang where one of the guy cums halfway through?' Christina questioned, mouth finally free enough to talk.

'I guess you're right,' Kurt said, standing up from the floor.

'Anyway,' I said, walking Christina over to the coffee table. 'Bend over this,' I said.

She laid down on top of it, belly down and ass up. It was high enough that her cunt and mouth were at waist height and just thin enough that her tits were able to hand over the edge. 'Yeah! Let's run a fucking train on this bitch!' One of the guys called out as a couple of lines formed, one behind me ready to enter her pussy and another behind Kurt, ready to enter her mouth.

The two of us entered her at the exact same time. 'Mmm,' she moaned as my cock filled her pussy and Kurt's filled up her sexy fuckable mouth.

We each railed into her hard, fucking our respective orifices in quick and rough unison. 'Remember when we used to watch porn where this happened?' Kurt questioned as we spit-roasted Christina.

'Yeah,' I said, gripping her fat sexy ass cheeks while really pounding it. 'Now we're fucking doing it!'

'With your step-mom no less,' Kurt said as we rammed her from both ends, after a couple of pumps we looked at each other and high fived in celebration.

'Anyway,' I said immediately after, now gripping her ass as hard as I could and really fucking her deep.

Kurt did likewise, gripping her sexy cheeks and ramming his cock into her mouth. 'Take our fucking cocks,' Kurt exclaimed while he rapidly face fucked her.

Eventually though we subbed out and moved to the back of the opposite lines, watching as she let two more friends inside her and then two more friends inside her. And two at a time over and over again until all of us had had a turn at each hole.

'Flip her over,' I said once I was about to reach her cunt again.

A few of us flipped her over, putting her on her back as I moved back around to her face. 'One of you take the pussy,' I said as she grabbed my cock in her hand.

'I'll do it,' Kurt said, moving around and shoving his cock in her soaking wet pussy.

The rest of us all crowded around her face and tits. We shoved our cocks into her mouth, hands and in between her tits. 'You ready for ten men to cum on your pretty little face?' I questioned her as I watched a couple of my friends attempt to fit both of their cocks in her mouth.

'Mmmppfff,' she moaned, in what I assumed was an affirmative tone.

We all picked a part of her upper body and began fucking it, all of us were close to cumming and were picking our final destinations. One of my friends even went so far as to climb onto the coffee table and straddle her stomach, jerking hard and aimed squarely at her tits while four guys poked and prodded at them with their pricks.

'Oh fuck!' I moaned as I came hard, shooting all over her lips and face.

Soon I was joined by the rest of the guys, Kurt cumming in her cunt and the other nine all cumming hard on her face and tits. Before long she was absolutely covered in cum.

'Wow,' Christina exclaimed as the last shot of semen sputtered onto her neck. 'It's been a long time since I did that.'

We all talked amongst ourselves about what had just happened as Christina painstakingly wiped and consumed every drop of cum she could find. 'So back to the pool?' Kurt suggested.

We all agreed and went back to the pool, excited to continue partying. Throughout the night from there we just got drunker and drunker. We continued to fuck Christina, passing her around the party like a joint, each of us fucking her wherever we happened to be when she showed up. Humorously at one point she came around and sucked my cock while me and a few friends were on the couch playing videogames.

It all had to come to an end though eventually, with all of my friends either falling asleep in the downstairs living area or taxiing back to their homes. Christina and I though retired to my single bed, and fucked each other until we fell asleep.

The Next Day

I awoke alone the next morning, and thought perhaps the previous couple of days had been a beautiful dream. I was quickly proven wrong however because my phone was full of literally hundreds of texts and images all concerning the gangbang and sharing of my step-mother.

'People are already asking me when the next party is going to be,' I said, turning the corner into the kitchen and stopping dead in my tracks.

Christina was standing, cooking pancakes, wearing nothing but an apron. Her perfect round ass was exposed and her giant tits may very well have been, because the apron was doing nothing to hide them.

'Good morning,' Christina said sweetly, turning to face me as I stared at her.

'I don't think I'll ever get used to you like this,' I said, approaching her.

'Well you won't have to,' she said as she turned back to her cooking, giving me the go ahead to get up close behind her. 'Your father is coming back tonight,' she said, as I pulled down my boxers, my hard cock pressing against her bare ass.

'Guess we'd better make today count,' I said, squeezing her tits underneath the apron and kissing her neck.

I shoved my cock hard into her pussy. 'I'm gonna make you cum harder than you have ever cum,' I seethed as I fucked her against the counter.

'Fuck me!' She exclaimed as I did just that, grabbing one of her tits while I did so.

I pulled my hands down to her ass and gripped the cheeks while banging her. 'You fucking like that?' I questioned as I slapped her ass cheek.

'Fuck yeah!' She moaned. 'Harder!'

I slapped her even harder, gripping with my other hand even tighter as well. 'Beg for it!'

'Please, fuck me harder!' She moaned.

I ripped her off the counter and laid her over the table, ramming into her with extreme prejudice. 'Like that?' I seethed, fearing I might actually break the flimsy table with my movements.

'What the fuck is this?' I heard a familiar male voice call out from kitchen entrance.

'Dad...' I said, turning to see my father, clearly furious to find his son fucking his wife.

'I can't fucking believe this,' he exclaimed, rushing toward us as if he would kill one of us.

I pulled my cock out of Christina and made to run away. 'Stop!' Christina called out, making both of us freeze.

'Grant, you stop right there and you shut the fuck up!' Christina exclaimed, causing my Dad to back off slightly.

Christina stayed flat on the table and turned her head to look at me. 'Justin, you get that cock back over here and you finish what you started!'

'But...' I said, pointing at my father.

'I'm glad he's here, he needs to see how a real man fucks,' she said, urging me to get back inside her.

I shrugged, and took my place back behind her and immediately shoved my cock back inside my step-mother. 'Oh yeah!' She moaned. 'Right fucking there!' She exclaimed.

I just gripped her ass cheeks and fucked her as hard as I could, using all the moves she'd taught me on my birthday to make her cum. 'You wanna cum for me baby?' I questioned, railing into her as my father just stared impotently.

'Harder!' She begged, now getting absolutely smashed, her gorgeous body slamming repeatedly into the table.

'Fucking take that cock!' I exclaimed, eyes rolling in my head, pleasure spreading up my spine.

'Fuck my ass!' Christina exclaimed.

I pulled my cock out and shoved it hard into her tight asshole. 'Ohhhh fuck yes!' She moaned.

'Oh my god!' I moaned as I repeatedly violated her butthole. 'You want me to cum in your ass baby?'

'Not yet!' She moaned, gripping the table as tight as she could. 'I'm so close!'

I fucked her harder, making her moan loudly. 'Fuck yes!' she screeched, clearly cumming hard and giving me licence to finish up.

'Take! My! Cock!' I exclaimed, punctuating each word with a hard thrust before finally cumming hard deep inside her ass.

'Fuck...' Christina moaned, breathing heavily as I dropped on top of her.

'Jesus,' I said quietly, now that the blood was leaving my cock and circulating back up to my brain I was starting to really consider what I had just done.

'Grant,' Christina panted. 'I want a divorce.'