Christina's Contradictions Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina's seven-year itch.
2k words
3.8
46.2k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Christina, like many women, doesn't like to verbalize a lot about sex. Over the years, I've found it's pointless to ask her to talk about subjects she finds erotic. Writing, on the other hand is different. After putting this story down on paper, Christina had no objections to editing it, filling in some details and leaving others to my imagination.

Our thanks to Sstugatz for his invaluable advice on this series!

*

One of the most erotic stories Christina ever told me was about the time she'd come close to being seduced by a colleague while on a business trip. She's never been able to completely finish the tale.

Christina and I were college sweethearts. We'd followed the progression of dating, rooming/living together and finally marrying over the course of about – as the cliché goes – seven years. At the time this story occurred we'd actually been married four years.

Christina had a chance to attend a professional seminar in another state. I didn't really give this much thought because we both traveled quite a bit and were happily married. In retrospect, I guess this was the time in many marriages – after the honeymoon glow wears off – that sex with your spouse is becoming routine, and fooling around with someone new might seem tempting.

Christina is a 5'4", very attractive and athletic blond professional with pronounced Nordic features. In the year this story took place, her hair was very blond from a sunny summer and she had the best perm she'd EVER had – before or since – with loose, shoulder-length curls which she'd put in a cute pony tail when doing active sports. Her figure in the fourth year of our marriage was great (still is!) I'd like to quote her measurements, but the only ones I really know is her bra size – 34B and that she wears a size 'small' if I buy her clothes.

Christina's always had the self-confidence of the 'girl-next-door', who turns into an accomplished athlete and earns her way through college on an athletic scholarship. This, added to the fact that she was in the early stages of becoming a nationally-recognized expert in her professional field, added to a 'presence' or magnetism I don't think she's ever really been aware of. Christina's never sought much attention from the opposite sex – but she's gotten far more than she realizes. Up till the time Christina told me this story, I'd taken our relationship for granted in some ways. From my perspective, we'd have always had a very trusting relationship. I knew Christina had her pick of guys at our university or in the competitive circles she ran in, and considered my self extremely fortunate that we'd ended up together. In retrospect, I realized I assumed some kind of idyllic, uninterrupted, straight line from marriage to 'happily ever after.'

That's why Christina's revelation of this story – when she first told it – took me by complete surprise. It had never occurred to me that she'd be tempted 'out of bounds' on occasion and actually ACT on those feelings!

I didn't find out about what happened on Christina's trip till several months afterward. I'm not sure what made Christina tell me about her 'encounter', but one thing that I've noticed is that each time I've asked her about it – to this day –she tells it a bit different. I find out something new almost every time we've discussed it and this always makes me wonder what REALLY occurred.

Whenever I've raised this incident with Christina – because I can tell she finds it erotic – the conversations are never too long, never too detailed. I'm pretty sure that – on the one hand – she also has fond memories of her 'adventure', but on the other hand she doesn't like to verbalize about sex too much. Since the discussion on this subject is almost always cut short – normally with a bout of intense lovemaking – there are always a few questions I wish I'd asked her and still don't have the answers to.

Over the years, I've been able to piece together the following rough sequence of events.

Christina and Simon had begun to sit together during some of the seminars – their flirting began quite innocently. They'd never met, but my wife found Simon very attractive. She described him as a ruggedly handsome blond with a very athletic build, an engaging personality and quick sense of humor. She added he was about five years younger than her. Christina was very tentative the first time she described Simon. Although she never said it, I'm sure this is because no one would use those types of adjectives to describe me in the 'looks' department.

One day, the group moved outdoors for some beachfront recreation. It had been warm on the beach, where the flirting intensified as the group played volleyball and went kayaking, swimming, etc.

It was during a volleyball game that things really picked up. Whenever one of them would 'dive' or fall down, the other appeared, more than ready to 'help' their new friend up. Sometimes they were on opposite sides, which gave them the perfect opportunity to freely check each other's body out, which Christina admitted Simon was quite obvious about, as was she! Sometimes they would both end up diving for the same ball ending up rolling in the sand together.

The fact that Christina had consumed a few wine coolers made her lose her balance a bit more often than typical... and the slight dizzy feeling clearly removed any inhibitions about openly flirting. Because it was a warm day and the game was intense, several people were playing in their swimming suits. Christina said she came to the beach in her bikini top and shorts, but ended up playing in her bikini.

According to Christina, the evening found Simon and my wife a 'couple', sitting together by a campfire drinking vodka. Christina said they were both wearing light t-shirts and shorts, and Christina still had her bikini underneath. While sitting at the campfire, Christina said Simon put his arm around her and she didn't mind, in fact she liked it! Christina said when Simon ran his hand casually over her thigh a couple of times, the thought of brushing it away or otherwise rebuffing his advances didn't enter her mind. Christina clearly remembered how much she was enjoying this guy's obviously physical pursuit of her.

The thought of a strange guy putting his arm around my wife while she was wearing skimpy beach clothing was arousing, mostly because it was a side of her I'd never seen, nor even dreamed existed! What I mean is that Christina had 'paired off' with another guy – who was obviously putting the moves on her – even though she and I had several common acquaintances in the group of people they were with!

After sitting at the fire for a while, Simon and Christina decided to get a bit of distance from the group. They found themselves walking along the water's edge on a beautiful summer night. Memories of the physical volleyball match they'd been involved in on the beach and their increasingly obvious desire to act on their attraction to each other at the campfire had aroused them intensely. Now they were alone and the attraction seemed almost too concrete. How could they resist each other? Or should they? The gently rolling water was very inviting as was the soft, clean sand...there was nobody else around... Christina said Simon looked "absolutely irresistible!"

Christina said that when they returned to the group she was sure that several people drew conclusions about what 'happened' between her and Simon out on the dark beach, away from the firelight, but they'd never know the truth because it was washed away with the waves...

On the way back to their hotel, Christina said she ended up on Simon's lap because it was 'very crowded' on the backseat! She said – as on the beach – Simon seemed comfortable resting running his hand along her thigh, and she was too aroused to want him to do otherwise.

As Christina's group made their way back to their rooms, Christina said she and Simon ended up in front of her hotel room door. Up till this point Christina said she wasn't really thinking about what was happening or where things were headed, she had just allowed herself be caught up in the moment.

When I asked her what Simon had to be thinking – as they walked into the hotel – she replied that he probably thought he had a 'sure thing'.

Christina said one of our mutual friends appeared at the hotel room door and asked her 'if everything was all right'...

Christina said she knew he was 'rescuing' her and that this snapped her right out of 'the moment' she'd been caught in.

Christina said the next day she didn't see Simon, but knew she needed to talk with him about the events of the previous evening – to make it clear that the events of the previous day had been a big mistake. In addition to one of our mutual friends 'rescuing' her at her door the night before, she said another had given her a thinly disguised lecture on appropriate 'behavior' for married couples during one of the coffee breaks that day.

The group was going out dancing that night, and as Christina dressed to go for 'one last hurrah' with the gang, she found herself wondering – hoping – that Simon would be there so they could clear the air.

However, Christina said she wasn't 100% positive that if Simon showed up, she'd be able to resist the temptation into picking right up where they'd left off the previous evening...

I'd often asked myself what it was that I found so erotic about this story. I think it's because I am so fixated on the seduction aspect of a relationship combined with the fact that it took me so long to seduce Christina.

It appears that Simon made more progress with Christina in one day than I made in a year.

I was sure that – with me anyway – it had never been physical attraction, lust or 'love at first sight' that eventually won Christina. I've never had real doubts or a reason to question Christina's love and commitment to our marriage. However, it's impossible for me NOT to speculate on the feelings that Simon – the circumstances and setting of their meeting – or both must have triggered in Christina, without becoming aroused.

The feelings that led my wife to openly flirt with another guy in front of people we both knew, stroll off down the beach with him in the dark and ultimately to the door of a hotel room must have been extremely powerful. Moreover, as time goes on, the chances of me eliciting that type of reaction from her – which I probably never have in the first place – are non-existent.

If Simon had thought he had a 'sure thing' going, it probably meant that he did or Christina let him think it – teasing him – which would have been very uncharacteristic of her.

The central dilemma I find appealing about this story is the tension between two of Christina's firm beliefs. On the one hand, she finds cheating inexcusable. On the other, she also is convinced that anyone who cheats – if they truly are in love with their partner – should never reveal their infidelity. If Christina was seduced, according to what she believes to be true, she can't tell me.

So much time had passed since Christina had this encounter, I'd begun to think of it as a one-off anomaly – until recently. No matter what 'happened', the story was too tempting not to revisit from time to time – especially since there are still details I don't know about the incident.

However, as recent events have revealed, Christina's desire may still be unfulfilled...

To be continued...