All Comments on 'Christina's Contradictions Ch. 02'

by Joe A Verage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Slow

This might be a good story but I can't tell from what you've given us. The way you go with the story just bores me and leaves me with nothing to look forward to. Get along with the story line.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Too short

There's nothing wrong with the story itself other than it is too short. It would be better to wait an extra day and combine chapters.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
a lot better than the first chapter

waiting for the third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hurry Up Get To The Cuckolding He Wants

Much too slow - cmon mommie's gonna eat and pump the big strange one but never tell you - how is that possibly going to satisfy your sick need and craving for humiliation of your pitiful wimpy male self - I got it - talk to her lover(as her pimp so he respects you) and have him take videos - that way you can both fuck each other over mentally and spread std's without admission of who cucolded who (her or yourself by wanting it). Mean while abstain from any hole of hers or anyone elses. Build her needs (and yours)so she's got to cuckold you or just leave your sorry ass. Man this has so many sick possibilities cuckster I'll bet you have both hands on the little throttle. Cmon embarrass this little braindead pitiful male some more. So ah well not erotic - just as sick as could be for now anyway. Hey maybe he needs a dress and apron then she might bring the big black guy home for him to cock watch. Her children are gonna love you in an apron serving them.Jeez I hope this doesn't spoil it for you.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start continues

Getting more interesting.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lame

lame... skipping the others.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
2ND VERSE.....SAME AS THE 1ST

yes or no or maybe. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let it go, Joe!

Joe, your wife wants to be fucked by a man, any man, who can do the job she craves. I've been through it, believe me. Without them knowing, I slipped into the house and watched my beautiful 35 year old wife, breasts 36-C, flat stomach, 5 feet 2, at 125, get hosed by a 21 year old, 6 feet 4, 180, temporary pool guy. I cum all over myself before slipping back out and returning to the office. The next week I came home early p.m. and found her lying fast asleep on a cum-soaked sheet in the guest bedroom. I got so hot I stripped down and mounted her and it didn't take 30 seconds to unload my cum into her. She thought it was still him and began murmuring that she loved his 9-inch cock. I have only 6 inches, but in her fucked-out condition, she thought it was him and that he was ready to shove that monster into her burning cunt again. When she saw it was me, she got mad and blamed me for allowing her to be fucked by the stud. If you had his cock, she said, I wouldn't have had to fuck him. I needed it, darling. I needed it so badly that I took it and I know it will save our marriage. The day he came to do the pool, I saw his cock bulging out of his trunks while he was working. The head was protruding out the top at least an inch. I could see 9 inches all the way. When he saw me staring at it, he got hard and my eyes were still eating it up. He could see I wanted it and, without saying a work, he followed me into the guest bedroom where he gave me the fucking of my life. Then he came back today and fucked me forever. Unfortunately he's graduating next week and has a job back east. I'll fuck him at least once more before he leaves. That will be the third time. Wish I'd found him long ago. Then I'll have to look for someone to replace him. It won't be easy as I've fucked several men since we've been married and may never find another monstrous cock like his, and from a man who knows what to do with it. I need it, darling, and if you want our marriage to stay together, you'll have to understand. Yes, baby, I said, I do understand. Take what you can get, but just be careful of strangers. Some weirdos will beat the hell out of you, just for fun. You've got to select the right guy. I'll work with you on it. I do so much want you to be happy in our marriage and an occasional fuck with another man won't matter, as you've been doing it all along. It will help our sex life, as I'll come home and fuck you as usual, but I'll admire the men with 9-inch cocks who share you with me. So, Joe, talk to your wife about this and find out what she is lacking in the marriage. It might simply be a man with a 9-inch cock who knows how to use it to her satisfaction. Let us readers know how it works out over the next few weeks. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous