All Comments on 'Christine Ch. 02'

by VictorN55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Envious

Damn hot, this story has me looking at my mother in a different way. I want to fuck her like Richard fucks his mom. Yes fuck her bung hole. More please. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
terrific story, and I agree with "envious"

I'd give anything to fuck my own pretty mother, at least once. I'm sure that when mom discovers that her baby boy can give her some great cums she'll be spreading those chubby thighs for me whenever I need it, which will be like all the time! Holy fuck! It'd be so great to get my dick up the same hairy hole I came out of!

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Great 2nd chapter

Will we see more? I hope you can give us more it's been great so far.

rodavrodavalmost 8 years ago
Very erotic and very loving

I gave you a 5 star. It's a very loving and respectful incest story between mother and son. Hope you continue the story and hope you could include they attend Sunday Church service again and this time the Mom not wearing panties under her skirt. How wickedly thrilling it is to think that this attractive conservative prim and proper woman inside the church standing, sitting, kneeling beside her son don't have panties under her dress and still have some remnants of sperm deep inside her pussy since this Mother and son just had a very loving sexual intercourse that Sunday morning when they woke up. And the son did not wash up and intended to go to church with his cock coated with his dear Mom's juice and pussy scent. they wickedly glance at each other with smirk on their faces. More wicked when they have conversation with the pastor after service.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Romance is the best

I love romantic stories. I love it when there is true love between a mother and son. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLAUSIBLE

Series should continue with new location as man and wife and siblings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Preperation

for a glorious pregnancy, resulting in his child and sibling!!!

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Sensually Erotic

Now that is an incestuous erotic love story. I loved it more than just about any other story that I've read. The best part was when they made love instead of fucking .

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Loved it...

I mean, just how lucky can a young man get? I only hope that there are a few more chapters!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Next chapter please.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Great part 2

Masterfully crafted story that is based on love. Like many young mothers she is learning with her son.

msrfxmsrfxover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, the intimacy, love and passion was incredible. I loved that they made love together, and that he isn't just fucking her. He loves his mother, very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictorN55@VictorN55
359 Followers
Safe Sane & Consensual

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Christine Ch. 01 Previous Part
Christine Series Info