Christine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

She gripped me from within, pulling me, milking me savagely as I erupt inside her, my seed flooding out into her womb, the very womb from which I was conceived. The want, the need, and the desire of her could not be adequately described as I made love to my mother.

After the aftershocks had subsided, we lay still, still in each other arms, my flesh still within her pulsating body, she whispered in my ear. 'Richard, my beautiful beloved son. I love you more than life itself. I love you '

I felt the same about her, and whispered as I looked into her eyes, 'Mom I love you like no other. Every woman I have been with has been a disappointment, until you. You are what I always imagined a woman should be.

I then placed my lips on hers and kissed her softly with profound adoration.

It was not long before I made love to my mother twice more that night. I slept in her bed that night and many subsequent nights.

*****

The following morning I awoke in my mother's bed. I found her lying on her side, her head propped up by her hand as she gazed at me with a contented smile as she ran her fingertips through the sparse hair on my chest.

'Good morning my beautiful son, the love of my life.' Her voice sang joyfully.

'Good morning my smoking hot mom.' I responded with a smile as I to collect the sweet thoughts that permeated my mind about our previous night.

'I really enjoyed yesterday.' She said as moved her hand down my belly under the sheets and onto my cock and closed her fingers around my morning erection.

'So did I.' I responded.

'Last week while you were at work, I had been viewing some porn sites on your computer to see about oral sex and other things. By the way you have some very nasty bookmarked sites. But after watching them I came to the conclusion that oral sex is not dirty as I had thought and that shaving my pubic area is okay as well. Did you really like that I shaved?' She asked..

'Yes, I do like that you shaved mom. Seriously, you have a very beautiful vagina.' I assured her.

She smiled at me. 'What are your feelings about anal sex.' She asked.

'That depends. If the recipient is into it, then it's hot, if not, it's not.'

She slowly stroked my cock as she mulled over her thoughts. 'I thought it looked hot when I watched them do it.'

'You want me to fuck you in the ass?'

'Yes..' She blushed as she pushed the sheets aside and moved her head over my cock and took it into her mouth and began to exuberantly suck my cock as she hid her blushing face.

I watched in awe as my mother's head bobbed up and down on my rapidly growing cock. The sight of her lips locked around my erection and then watching it disappearing into her mouth was as surreal as things can get. My mother was now enjoying the act of fellatio on me, her son. To think that just a few weeks ago she found the thought of taking a penis into her mouth was both repugnant and repulsive.

I let out an involuntary groan as the pleasure she generated with her fabulous mouth came to new heights. She was quickly becoming very very good at this.

'Oh fuck, mom, that feels so frigging hot.' I moaned in joyful delight.

I felt my mother moan around my shaft as she continued with relish to give me the most exquiste blow job of my life.

My hips began to roll and buck agitatedly as my balls tightened and squirmed in their sacks. I felt the burn. My mom held my cock tighter as she placed the weight of her arms on my hips and then pushed me deeper into her mouth. I heard and felt her gag for a moment then she tried it again and I felt the head of my cock enter her throat, and that was it.

'GOD!' I cried and let go. My semen soared up the length of my cock which then pumped thick voluble jets of sperm into her throat and then her mouth as she pulled back to take the overwhelming volume shooting into her throat.

As she gasped for air, a rush of semen spilled from her mouth and down my cock and over her hands, She quickly inhaled my cock back into her mouth and received the remaining ejaculations as she looked up at me with glee. My vision clouded and my body shook as she continued to drain my cock into her glorious mouth.

Satisfied I had nothing left in my cock, she went to my shaft and her fingers to lick up the cum that got away. She then looked up at me. She had a shy look on her face, over shadowed by a proud smug look. It was my turn to look back in amazement.

'How...when...did you learn to do that? That was off the scale, mom. How did you feel doing it?'' I asked.

'Doing what?' She asked with a smile.

'Sucking my cock, mom.' I said as I rolled my eyes.

She just smiled.

'Well it's Monday, I got to get ready for work.' My mother said as she sucked her fingers clean and then wet lipped kissed me on my mouth before heading to the bathroom.

She stopped and looked back. 'I loved sucking your cock.' She said and turned and left.

In awe I watched my beautiful naked mother leave the room with a decidedly smug sway to her hips.

We would not really see each other till Saturday. I would leave for school after she left for work, then I would go to my job before she got back from hers, and I would then get home by eleven thirty at night when she was fast asleep.

I laid back with a sigh and reached down and touched the most fortunate cock in the world.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers
12