All Comments on 'Christine Takes Charge Ch. 02'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

I think moving a large crib into one of the rooms might be interesting for baby/diaper/pee play. Jim being forced to wear panties or a diaper to work is also interesting. Other suggestions--Susie and Jim being forced to attend church with large butt plugs, or Susie wearing her mother's pearl necklace as an ass to pussy chain while at church, Susie wearing a butterfly vibrator being driven into orgasm while with out friends or coworkers who are unaware of her new status; both Susie & Jim being forced to call Christine for bathroom privileges while at work; naked backyard gardening and toilet duties, Susie's ass used regularly for Jim's piss deposit, Jim fertilizes the backyard garden with ass spray after an enema, Jim's submissiveness exposed to one of his male friends who will discipline and use him as an ass slave at work, Susie being forced to wear rope underwear under her dress in public, Susie being fucked with Jim's frozen shit log--ditto Jim with Susie's shit, Susie becoming the family 'dog' bitch--with Jim forced to 'walk' her down their street at three in the morning to do her 'business' on neighbor's lawns, lots of places to go here.

I appreciate your willingness to go to non-pc places here. Don't expand this to more than one or two more characters. Come up with as many innovative ways to spank as possible but, personally, I really like the embarrassment and shame more than the spanking so don't let either Susie or Jim get too comfortable with what's going on. Use that big old house as a set piece--attic, laundry room, basement, living room, kitchen, bathroom, mud room, garage, backyard, frontyard, old dog house--all should be employed in some twisted manner. Christine's job as a teacher seems to offer some outside places for shame and embarrassment but be careful not to fall into the too many characters syndrome--maybe just one of Christine's female students could discover her piss/shit obsession and blackmail Christine into being a submissive piss/shit bitch at school--only as a sideline however. The main story should be Christine's homelife with sis and husband.

Enjoying your work and hope for much more of it this year.

Ross42Ross42over 11 years ago
Lost

I was interested until u went directly to toilet training from a question by Susie . I guess u like toilet play but for the reader it was too quick of a jump from a loving embrace which seemed like the end to that. Other than that I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous