Christine Used and Punished

Story Info
Grace sets up Christine for humiliation and discipline.
4.1k words
4.46
100.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction from last letter:

"Have you ever had a really big cock before Christine?" I inquired.

"Regrettably no," she answered, "only have had a few men outside this group, and none were ever big."

I could see the sense of disappointment in her eyes. "Well if you wanted, Christine, I could introduce you to my boyfriend, and you could try his cock. I am open to sharing. We would not tell John of course."

I could see the curiosity in her face. I knew that I had her now! My plan was coming together fabulously. "Well," she said slowly "I suppose we could arrange a little meeting, so long as John did not know about it."

Kissing her passionately on her plump lips I said "Christine, you are absolutely going to love being fucked by a huge cock!" Through our kiss I could feel the smile forming on her lips. The spiders trap had been set! I knew now that this bitch was going to be mine for the using. Now I had her as my sex toy. A fabulously gorgeous tall blonde goddess, whom I would soon be making to nasty naughty things she had never before dreamed of having done to her!

_____________________________

The following day I spoke with Tom and told him that I had another slut to introduce him to and that he would absolutely love this girl. Explaining that they already knew each other, we had to make arrangements to meet away from our house. He knew just the place. He said the frat house that he had shared me at with all his friends, and all their friends ... and all their friends, was free through the week most days as the boys just partied there over the weekends. We confirmed a day that the house would be empty, I made arrangements with Christine to pick her up, telling her husband we were going shopping, and Tom planned to arrive sometime after I brought Christine to the place, giving me time to execute my own plans.

Christine was visibly excited and a bit flustered when I picked her up. She had worn a provocative red summer's dress that accentuated her long slender legs and her perfect ass, and revealed sufficient cleavage to attract the attentions of any breathing man. Her straight blonde hair was let loose and fell down between her shoulder blades, while her red heels and bright red lipstick providing the icing to the sumptuous cake. "Do I look OK," she asked "do you think he will like me?" she said nervously.

"Mistress, you are a goddess straight out of heaven, my grandfather would pop a hard-on with just a glance at you. Don't worry, you are absolutely perfect!" I consoled her. Of course, I had no reason for exaggeration here, for she truly was majestic, as always.

Pulling up to the frat house I said that it was all ours for the rest of the day and that he would be joining us in an hour or so. "A college boy, well Grace, you certainly are a naughty little nun, seducing college boys with massively big cocks. I would never have guessed it of you." She teased with a smile and a snicker.

"Playing innocent and being submissive are my secret weapons, Mistress. Everyone thinks I am the naïve little house wife. The perfect disguise for a wanton slut who craves dominance and control." I toyed in response. Entering the home she fiddled with her clothing and anxiously asked how she should introduce herself. Here is where plan B of my master plan kicked in. Pulling a couple of satin scarves from my purse I explained that to maximize the experience, she should experience his cock before she sees his face. I said that college boys can come across as silly or goofy at times, and seeing him could make her take the experience less seriously.

So I suggested her being blindfolded and to have her hands loosely tied in front of her so that she could feel and experience the magnificence of his giant penis without being distracted by any other features. After some convincing, she agreed to play along, and as we heard a knock on the door I applied the scarves over her eyes and bound her hands, pretending to do so lightly, but in fact tying a very tight knot that she could not get out of. "Come in!" I said.

Tom found myself and Christine standing in the middle of the room. Tom recognized the wife of his older brother at once and almost began to speak, but I put my finger to my lip, shhhing him and avoiding his ruining the arrangement. "Welcome my young stud!" I exclaimed, "Please permit me to introduce you to Christine." He stepped forward and taking her bound hands, kissed each upon the knuckle. "Sir, Christine has expressed an interest in experiencing a large cock, never having had one before. As agreed, your identity will remain unknown to her, and who she is will remain unknown to you. We will only proceed at a pace, and as far, as is comfortable to Christine. Are you OK with these arrangements Christine?" I inquired.

"Yes I am. Very nice to meet you Sir." Christine added nervously.

Tom just gave a little grunt. "Sir does not say much," I explained. "Sir, perhaps to begin you would like to get better acquainted with Christine's figure, if Christine does not mind." Nodding her approval I continued "You will notice Sir that Christine bears a wedding ring and obviously her husband does not know of this encounter. Our trust in your absolute discretion is assumed." Again he gave a little grunt, showing his concurrence, and he approached his sister-in-law, his eyes expressing his eagerness at being presented with the opportunity to explore her body, especially with her blind folded and bound.

Tom explained to me that every man fantasizes about any attractive woman, regardless if this woman is married to a member of their family, and that he had masturbated many times imagining fucking John's wife.

Tom reached out and stroked Christine's long blonde hair, and her lips parted with anticipation. He then ran his hand over the contour of her face, her neck, and over one of her breasts. Using the second hand he then began to caress and fondle each fabric covered breast. To assist where I could I unzipped the back of her dress and pulled the fabric down over her shoulders. This had the dual effect of both completely revealing her breasts, and well as further binding her hands with the material of the dress.

Tom now enjoyed the touch of her exposed tits. It must be every man's fantasy to have his gorgeous sister-in-law standing before him, blind folded and arms bound, with her chest exposed for his viewing and touching pleasure. Tom certainly seemed deeply enthralled in the experience. As he groped at her perky 36C breasts and teased her erect perfect nipples I raised the bottom of her dress up over her hips and lowering myself to my knees, pulled her panties down. Stepping out of them, Christine moaned and sighed as Tom continued to massage her breasts and I kissed and nibbled from behind on her small perfectly shaped ass cheeks. Slipping a finger between her legs I worked a finger into her cunt, already dripping wet with anticipation.

Standing up I took Tom's apparently obsessed hands from off his sister-in-law's chest and slid one to her ass and the other to her bare shaven pussy. Giving me a deep kiss in appreciation, Tom's focus quickly became focused on these new regions of sensual pleasure. Christine's sighs grew deeper and she begged her unknown groper not to stop. Working as best as I could between them, I unbuckled Tom's belt, lowered his pants, removed his shoes and socks, and then had him step free of the clothes.

Now nude from the waist down I fondled and licked Tom's cock until it was rock hard, and then taking Christine's bound hands, placed then around his dick. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, as she began to feverishly rub and squeeze the 9" of thick cock she suddenly found in her hands. "It is much bigger than anything I have felt before, I want it so bad!" she pleaded. Her pussy sloshed and gushing in excitement at Tom's fingers prodded deeply inside of her.

"Would you like to be personally introduced to your new best friend Christine?" I teased, "Perhaps meet face to head?" I suggested. From the intensity of her moans I guessed that the answer was yes and I applied pressure to her shoulders, suggesting that she drop to her knees. With Tom's cock firmly in her grasp Christine began to kiss and lick the head and shaft, putting the head in her mouth and licking his balls periodically.

"I love this magnificent cock!" she stated "I want it in my life and in my pussy so so terribly badly!"

As she licked and kissed his cock Tom looked at me quizzically. "Christine doesn't like sucking cock deep Sir, nor does she do anal. She just likes to lick and kiss at a big dick, and wants to try being fucked by one, that is all."

"Yes," she added as she continued to enjoy exploring the big dick in her hands and on her lips, "Old fashioned girl I guess I am."

"Are you ready for your pussy pounding now Christine?" I inquired.

"Yes, yes," she exclaimed, "but please unbind my hands first, this is all making me very nervous."

This was Tom's cue. Tom was a man of dominance and control, and the moment he senses weakness, the man sure knows how to pounce! Lifting her from the floor by her shoulders, he raised Christine such that her feet were dangling from the floor. "What are you doing?!" she screamed. Without a word he walked over to a couch, with her suspended in the air between his massive arms, and placing her on her back he raised her legs, knelt on the floor and put his cock to her entrance.

"Are you ready to be fucked as you have never been fucked before, Christine?" I cajoled her.

"What are you doing?", Christine demanded, and after a moment "I said, what the hell do you people think you are doing with me?!" With this last challenge Tom rammed hard and true, driving his thick long cock deep into Christine's hesitant but wet cunt. "Oh God," she said, with each deep shove of his cock into her body, "Oh God, oh God, oh fuck, oh fucking God!!"

"Are you enjoying your little fuck Christine?" I inquired

"Oh my God yes," she moaned, "It is so fucking incredible, my God, but what the hell are you doing having me fucked with my arms bound and blind folded? I demand that you release me immediately!"

With this I removed her blind fold, but left her arms bound. Getting her bearings straight she soon identified her brother-in-law before her, fucking her excitedly. "No, no, no, what are you doing? Oh my God, my husband is going to find out!" I could see tears starting to come to her eyes. Tom took no notice and continued fucking her as he pleased, with a giant smile across his face.

"Dearie, dearest," I consoled her, "Of course John will never find out dear girl."

"He won't?", she asked between sobs.

"No, not at all. Of course, that is, if you do exactly as brother Tom demands of you!" At this Tom and I both broke out in heavy laughter and I kissed Tom deeply on the lips. "I told you that I would bring you a sweet new slut for you fucking pleasure did I not. Did I disappoint my Master?" I said.

"Perfect little fuck toy you brought me my little whore, absolutely perfect, I always wanted to fuck my loser brother's slut wife. Now here she is, legs spread wide, my dick in her wet cunt, willing to do anything I command. Absolutely perfect!"

Listening to our conversation Christine inquired "What is it that you will want me to do?"

"Firstly," said Tom, "I want to hear my new bitch tell me how much she likes being fucked by a big dick, and to hear her beg to be fucked harder. I want to hear her plead to be fucked in every position." Christine lay on her back, tits bobbing with each thrust of his cock in and out of her. She kept her legs spread wide on her own now, her cunt clearly welcoming the massive cock inside of her. But she said nothing, spellbound by the whole experience.

"Do you like Tom's dick inside your pretty little cunt?" I asked Christine, as his cock continued to drive non-stop in and out of her.

Looking up at me she uttered "God yes Grace, I am loving it, more than anything I have ever known in my life. I want this so much, I want this and I want for it never to stop!"

"Well don't tell me that dearie, tell it to your new lover, your new Master, Tom." I answered.

"Tom, please, fuck me. I don't care that you are John's brother, I want your giant cock in me, need it in me, I need you to keep fucking me, please Tom, please don't take your cock out of my pussy, she needs you so badly in there!"

Continuing to pound her willing cunt over and over Tom added "Call me Master, tell me that you accept your role as my slut, and tell me that you will let me fuck you whenever I please."

"Master," Christine pleaded in between spasms of sheer delight and pulsing pleasure, "Master, please take me as you slut. I want you to fuck me regularly, I need this regularly, no other cocks have ever pleased my pussy, I need your big cock, please Master accept me, use me as your fuck toy as you clearly use Grace, accept both of us as your willing big cock loving sluts." She begged and pleading.

With this Tom stood and raised her up onto his dick, suspending her above the ground by cradling her ass. Telling me to remove her arm bonds, Christine eagerly stretched her arms out around Tom's neck and began to leverage herself up and down on his dick, riding him from his standing position. She also latched her lips onto his, kissing him passionately and wantonly, a woman deep in the spasms of orgasmic desire.

Putting her back on her feet he told her to remove her dress and bend over the couch with which she willingly complied. Mounting her from behind, he drove his dick into her, her tits bouncing back and forth furiously. Soon he shot his load into her and she began to scream from probably the first real orgasm of her life.

hey collapsed onto the couch, Christine clutching as Tom's softening dick with all her concentration. As they kissed and Tom caressed Christine's firm belly, soft breasts, graceful legs and wet twat, he told me to strip, get on my knees, lick his cum out of Christine and then suck him until he was hard again.

Obedient to my Master, I quickly removed my clothes and began to lick Christine. Spreading her legs for me she I said "Thank-you my Mistress." And then I savoured the beautiful taste of her cunt combined with Tom's semen. Once clean I proceeded over to Tom's cock and got to work getting him good and stiff again.

Once I got him hard again he said to Christine "Now you get on the floor and join her."

But she replied "I don't really enjoy sucking cock, Master, as Grace said before. Especially now that it is all dirty from you fucking me."

At this Tom said "Awww, I see, what we have here is a prude. Well sorry to break the news to you little girlie, but my sluts all suck my cock. Now suck!" With that he stood up and grabbing her by the head thrust her lips and throat over this dick. She began to choke and gag, and insisted that he stop when she could catch a breath, but he continued to ram her skull down over his dick and face fuck her as he had done to me the first time he showed me that he was in control and that I was not. "Now you suck it willingly," he said "or I will tell John that you came over here and seduced me. And Grace will vouch for me, won't you my little slut?" Tom explained.

"Sure will Master!" I exclaimed with a smile, smirking at Christine.

Tom removed his hands from Christine's head and said "Now suck slut!" Glaring at me, feeling my betrayal and now understanding how I had set her up, she began to slowly insert Tom's cock into her mouth and suck the head. He grabbed her hair and rammed it deep again into her throat. "Like that slut!" Tom demanded. Gagging and spitting saliva Christine worked at trying to learn how to suck such a thick and long cock.

"It gets easier with time dearie," I explained, "In no time at all Tom will teach you to be a professional cock sucker." She did not appear impressed, but continued to suck his dick down into her throat with hesitation. Tom told me to show her how it was done properly and taking his dick from her hands I thrust it in my mouth and sucked like a well-trained whore. Taking the whole 9"s into my throat I sucked his dick, using my mouth as a willing cunt. He moaned in delight. I returned his cock to Christine. "Your turn!" I teased. We alternated, sucking his cock in turns, myself with gusto, her will clearly less.

"You will learn in time slut, but right now I need some more of that sweet shaven cunt." Tom said. "Bend over and offer me your pussy again." Tom demanded. Christine appeared eager once more and bending over begged Tom to fuck her once again. Deep inside her, she moaned and begged for more. Clearly she loved his big cock and was willing to do anything to get it. "Sit on the couch in front of her Grace." Tom said. Once there he ordered Christine "Now lick Grace's cunt slut!" She demurred, explaining that she had never eaten a woman before and had no desire to do so. "Well, well, back her again are we. What did I say before? Oh yes, my sluts do as I order, now lick, or I tell John!"

I spread my legs, grinning at Christine, who clearly loathed me at this point. She could see that I enjoyed forcing her to be subjected to the same deep humiliation she imposed on me. She began to lick at my pussy, but only hesitantly. "Is she licking your sweet cunt?" Tom inquired.

She stared up at me, wanting me desperately to appease Tom by saying that she was. "Only a little Sir, but without any real zeal or lust at all." I explained, looking back at her and giving her the finger briefly.

"Well," said Tom, as he continued pounding away on Christine's cunt, I am deeply deeply disappointed. Very disappointed. And when my sluts disappoint me, I feel compelled to punish them. And I really have only one way to punish them. What would that be Grace?"

"When you are disappointed in me Sir, you ass fuck me." I said staring down at Christine and smiling cruelly at her.

"No!" she screamed, and tried to get up, but Tom was too strong and simply held her in place by her hips. I saw Tom extract a bottle of K-Y and he began to apply it liberally to her ass and his dick.

"When I give an order" he said, "I expect it followed, and when it is not, this is what happens." Tom calmly explained. With that I saw him place the bulbous and massive head of his dick to her tender little butt hole and using his hands on her hips as leverage, began to drive his dick into her virgin ass.

"No, please, no!" she begged, but to no avail. "I have never done anal before, and yours is too big for the first time, please God, please, noooo ....!"

At this he gave a hard deep thrust and she let out of a long piercing scream. Looking at her face, I saw her eyes roll up into her head, her face go expressionless, her lips and tongue quiver wildly, and saliva build up in her mouth and start to drain from between her lips. Having had the same expression on my face, I knew that now he was inside of her. Grabbing her long blonde hair, he held her face up to me as he began to feed his cock deeper into her, inch by inch, slowly, with hard firm thrusts.

Watching the pain build on her face, I took delight in her punishment and suffering. Unable to speak, she simply squeaked and screamed periodically, tears pouring from her eyes and liquid from her nostrils as saliva spilled out from her frothing mouth. Enjoying the show deeply I took advantage of her helplessness and took turns slapping her on the face and grabbing her hanging bouncing tits and yanking down on them firmly.

Once his dick was in all the way Tom stopped pushing and explained "Every week when you visit you will get fucked and practise your cock sucking. Any time you disappoint me, this is what you will have in store. Now as I ordered, eat Grace's twat. As I fuck you, I also want to hear you begging me to ass fuck you and that you are my slut. If Grace says you are doing a good job licking her, I will stop and fuck your cunt until I cum. If not, I fuck your ass until I cum."

12