Christine Used and Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared up at me with the saddest expression I have ever seen on anyone's face. Nine inches of cock in her ass, a pussy in front of her face to lick, her nipples being pulled on tightly and the prospect of being ass fucked until Tom came again. She appeared to be in a state of shock. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

With that he released her hair and I shoved her face between my legs as he started to slowly pull his cock mostly from her ass, and then shove it back in again. Over and over. She began to lick my pussy, then escalated to licking vigorously, hoping to escape the torture of her ass fucking. Tom asked how she was doing and I said she was licking OK, but nothing special.

He told her to lick cunt like a dyke and that he wanted to hear her beg for her ass fucking the way she begged for her cunt to be fucked. Raising her head, with a highly strained expression on her face, she slowly and carefully uttered "Please Sir, please continue to fuck your new slut in the ass."

"With more gusto bitch!" Tom yelled and began to drive at her harder.

"Fuck my ass Sir, please Master fuck it hard, I was bad and deserve the punishment. Discipline your slut Sir, teach me obedience, make me obey without question, turn me into a submissive slut like Grace. Fuck my ass Sir, I don't care how much it hurts. I understand now that I deserve this, that my ass is how I will receive punishment from now on." She said this with such sincerity that both Tom and I believed her.

It made Tom cum hard in her ass. He hiked his back and pulsated into her, calling her his whore slut sister-in-law as he did so. Pulling his dick from her bottom she collapsed on the floor under him, much as I had done. Having me suck his cock clean he gathering his clothes and putting them on, he left her lying on the floor, a heap of sweaty shaking skin.

"You were both such good bitches tonight. And thank-you Grace for bringing me such a fine specimen of a slut to add to my collection. See you next week Christine. And girls, be sure to lock up behind you!" And with that he left the building. Giving Christine some time to compose herself, I threw her clothes in a bundle beside her. Putting them on without a word I led her back to the car. Driving home she did not utter a single word, staring blankly into space.

Stopping outside the front door of her home and as she slowly stepped out of the car I simply said to her as she left "welcome to the club slut."

12