All Comments on 'Christine's First Day on the Job'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What fun

To quote Oscar Wilde "life is too important to be taken seriously", when can we expect the further adventures of Christine? It's nice to read a story that's just fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shades of Ashon!

Very well conceived and written. Thank you.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great storyline, well developed and presented

This is really a good story. Office fun is never out of style. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked it and the style. . . Would love to have a boss and job like that. . .

StanBreyStanBreyabout 8 years ago

Shoulda been dragged out over time. Too rushed.

Kowboy61Kowboy61about 8 years ago
Amusing, ...

... but a bit rushed in the end. I noticed one error and it was in the sentence "Maybe he was one of those naturalists, who go around nude all the time ...". A naturist practices nudism and a naturalist pertains to nature. I liked this contribution and would enjoy reading a follow up to it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such fun

I can see lots of stories here. Loved the part where he is in her and they are trying to concentrate on work. Wow, what a job!

Ready for chapter 2

tristanrtristanrabout 8 years ago
Too fast

"Fine!" Christine said. "Do NOT take this as anything sexual, Brad, just uh... well.. take it, I guess. I need to sit comfortably to learn this stuff, and I cannot get comfortable sitting on the edge of your leg."

Up until that paragraph it's a vaguely plausible story, easy to suspend your disbelief and treat it as real events. Once she has simply given in to her hormones it's good as well. But... she goes from "I'm awkwardly trying to avoid contact but getting aroused, and my pride won't let me admit that this is weird." to "oh, well let's put a penis inside me for easier sitting down." That's not a realistic way to get to an already unrealistic position.

If you want him inside her with them both pretending it's nothing, you're going to need a lot more build up, a lot more slippery slope. It's never going to be realistic or anything, but at least lots of small stages would keep readers engaged in the story and able to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait... what???

Had you paced things to happen over a period of a few weeks, this may have been enjoyable. Otherwise the points of action come off ridiculously over-forced.

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Please write another chapter to this it would be worth it

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
That was fun

Somewhat believable. Well written, I didn't see the mistakes you referred to.

I LIKE it!!!!

BelkorBelkorabout 6 years ago
One of the hottest story I've ever read.

Over the years, I must have read well over a thousand stories and I have to say this is definitely one of the hottest I've ever read. It is well written and has a plausibility factor to it. The relationship and character development is especially well done. I would love to see a Chapter 2 to this with the relationship between Christine and Brad developing further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written!

Well written story So Far!! (More please!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was perfect, but reading the comments, I do agree that this could have been paced a little more slowly. But for me, this still works great.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I loved the sense of abundance, just overflowing flesh and sex and craziness

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.