Christine's First Day on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine, tired of bending over for so long, decided she could probably just squeeze in to sit on the edge of Brad's leg. He had spread them wide to allow her the room to sit, and it only pronounced how huge his cock was. She could feel it brushing up against her side no matter how she positioned herself. It was hot to the touch and flustered her trying to ignore it.

No matter where or how Christine sat, she was forced to lean in an awkward way to avoid touching it too much. Either she lean to the left and forward, which was entirely too close to the screen, or to the right and forward, which made handling the mouse seem unnatural to her. Finally, she gave in.

"Fine!" Christine said. "Do NOT take this as anything sexual, Brad, just uh... well.. take it, I guess. I need to sit comfortably to learn this stuff, and I cannot get comfortable sitting on the edge of your leg."

Christine grabbed Brad's thick cock and navigated it into her soaking pussy, allowing her to sit squarely in his lap. Even though she was by no means loose, it was apparent she had been very stimulated while in the presence of Brad's throbbing member. Christine slid all the way down on it. She felt a quivering tingle erupt up her spine from the incredible feeling of his cock filling her inner walls, but once she settled down, she was careful to not move much.

Brad noticed his cock swelling inside Christine as she planted herself so firmly on him, but otherwise, he was able to maintain his composure and resist the urge to pump.

"OK," said Brad, reaching for the mouse, brushing his arm against Christine's right breast. In fact, it almost rested on his arm. "Pardon me," he said.

Christine couldn't help but be so turned on by this chain of events. Yes, she knew she was in a ridiculous situation, yet now she didn't want it to end. She experienced the most amazing feeling with Brad's cock inside her. She was amazed she was able to take him all in; how her body was able to adapt to his girth and length. Even though she was tightening up, not pumping, which would have kept things well lubricated, just sitting there pretending it was no big deal only made her hornier. She had to focus on the training, so as not to appear like a slut to her new boss.

With his rock-hard cock never softening, Christine did her best to remember what Brad was showing her. Somehow. he managed to go on as if absolutely nothing was happening. Christine glanced down at her pussy, seeing the thick base of Brad's cock disappearing into it. That brief glance helped to dampen things, as it were, and Christine found herself grimacing and yet, smiling, just the same, so glad that her face was turned away from him.

Brad was impressed with how well he managed to control himself, actually. He wanted to stand up, bend Christine over the desk and pump like mad, yet he somehow managed to remain calm. Still, blood flushed through his cock, never ceasing, keeping it stiff as stone. He couldn't help it. Christine was a big-titted fox and he couldn't believe he was feeling her tight pussy surrounding his dick. It felt amazing, yet Christine refused to even clinch her cheeks, much less move up and down. How he wished she would.

Christine secretly wanted to be fucked hard. She halfway wished Brad would just take her and have his way with her. Sure, she'd played the fantasy out with a boyfriend once or twice, but this man, her new boss, really was a stranger. Effectively, was he crossing the lines? Or was she? She remained frozen on his dick, ever vigilant not to move any muscle, while continuing to listen to his instructions.

"Well, that's enough to get started, right?" asked Brad, finally shifting his position a bit, Christine felt his bulge move an inch or so deeper inside her.

"Yes, I think so," she said meekly.

"Well, should you perhaps allow me to leave?"

"Oh, and I was just getting comfortable," Christine found herself saying meekly. There was a slightly awkward pause.

"Oh, I know you joke and it is very cramped in here. It also seems very hot. I should maybe have the A/C checked."

Christine wasn't sure it was the A/C or the current situation, but he was right about how stuffy and hot it felt.

"I will have it looked into. So, should you get up now?"

Christine pressed her hands against Brad's thighs and slowly lifted up, shifting her body over the edge of the chair. Finally, his cock plopped out of her, slapping back against his stomach. As she glanced at it, Christine noticed what a beautiful cock it really was, regardless of its size. Aesthetically, it was very well trimmed and pleasing to the eye.

"Uh, should I open the door?" asked Christine.

Brad was already getting out of the chair, crowding her yet again, his cock once again sliding against her as he tried to move around her.

"If I can just squeeze around you again."

As he almost finished shuffling past her, Christine blurted out, "I'm sorry. I cannot take it anymore! I need that cock!"

She dropped down and shoved the meaty thing in her face, stuffing more into her mouth than she ever thought possible. She was raging horny and had tossed out the notion of appearing a slut. It's exactly what she wanted!

Brad was overjoyed. Christine was amazing, sexy and skilled! Minutes later, he finally had her over the desk, sending her reeling in motion and noisy volume.

"Cum all over me. Oh please, cum all over me!" Christine squealed.

Brad pulled out, his back hitting the wall. Juices squirted on Christine's ass and thighs. Some of it even hit the desk and floor.

"I cannot believe I just did that," said Christine, after they quieted down.

"Do you wish we hadn't?"

"Well. It's just..."

"Christine, this does not in any way reflect poorly on you. We're grown, consenting adults. Thank you for allowing me to fuck you. Now let's get to work! I'm eager to see what you got!"

She laughed. "As if you don't know," she said. "But will you be expecting this always from now on?"

"Of course not. This is not a job requirement."

"Oh, well that's too bad," said Christine. "I think I would like it very much if it was!"

12