Christmas and Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers

"Good, hey sorry about last weekend man, Jonathan quit and we both got called in..." He said turning the key and shifting into reverse.

"No sweat, I had a nice game with a couple of 8th graders," I chuckled.

"Bet that made their day, you didn't teach them any of those fancy moves did you?" He grinned.

"And give away my secrets? Nope," I laughed.

I held the school record for most fouls, basketball was not my favorite sport. I was a pretty decent guard, as long as no one passed me the ball. However, that has never stopped the three of us from having a good time bouncing the ball around.

Football was my sport, especially with Billy as QB. Once that snap was made I'd launch off down the field, looking up just in time to catch a forty yard pass. We had played catch together so long, it was instinct, we just knew what the other was going to do.

"I still think we should get together sometime, you ever get a phone?" He tapped his fingers on the steering.

"A cheap prepaid," I dug it out of my back pocket.

"Hey man, long as it works right? Doesn't have to be fancy for it to ring," He plucked his Samsung Galaxy from his belt and handed it to me.

"Yeah, you said that about the rust bucket too," I chuckled and managed to find his number.

I called his phone from mine, saved both numbers, and handed his back.

"Yeah, umm sorry about that. Dad said I had to get rid of it, or he wouldn't buy the truck..." He gave me a guilty look.

"Its cool man, can't really complain. It isn't like we have $500 lying around for a car payment. A free car is better than no car, even if I am constantly swapping out parts." I chuckled.

"Yeah, Stacy feels bad about that. Speaking of which, we're throwing a Halloween birthday party tomorrow night for Abs..."

"Big purple house on Elm right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hey help Mom out will ya? Don't let her burn the place down, we really can't afford her to lose another job. It took six months to pull her ass out of the bottle this time," I opened the door.

"Don't worry man, I have a moms too, ya know? I'll watch her back," He chuckled.

"Be good to Abs, don't fuck it up like I did," I told him before grabbing the pizza and hopping out.

"Chris, man, you didn't fuck up with Abs. She loves you, we both do...one little fight isn't going to change that. We've all been through too much for that shit, so get your crap together," He said before pulling the door closed and backing out.

I wasn't sure if I would ever 'get my crap together'. Something had woken inside of me and I felt it stretching, clawing at my skin. After spending multiple hours sitting in the dark behind the computer I am just as confused and frustrated. Alone in my head with thoughts I didn't know how to explain.

I didn't enjoy causing Mom pain or calling her a slut. Though, I think that was what had finally pulled her from the depression. I enjoyed taking control from her, seeing the relief in her eyes as she relinquished that control had turned me on more than anything else. I had taken my mother like a wild beast and now that beast refused to sleep, to be caged, bound to the morals of man. It scared the hell out of me.

*****

"I brought pizza!", I called out as I walked backwards through the glass door.

Three hours later we were in the backroom, she was perched on the desk while I sat in the chair counting coins. She kept swinging her legs back and forth as she counted bills, each time her knees opened showed her black lace panties. I tried to ignore it as much as possible, but there is only so much a man can take.

I tossed the last few coins back into the drawer before locking it in the safe. Standing, I leaned over her, and slid my hands up her thighs. I teased her lips with mine before kissing my way to her ear.

"You've been a naughty kitten today, Nichole," I said against her ear just as my hand reached that patch of black lace.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, Wolf?" she smacked her lips.

To answer her question, I slipped my hand into her panties, felt her shaved mound against my palm, and slid my middle finger over her clit. I rubbed it, flicked my nail over that precious little nub, then pushed through her moist lips. My finger curled as I thrust into her tight, neglected pussy.

"I'm going to make you purr," I whispered before taking her ear between my lips.

"Mmmm, don't stop," she moaned as her legs closed around my hand, trapping it in place as my finger pumped into her.

I managed to turn her, just a bit, so that I could squeeze behind her. I now had full control of her body, my hand cupping and squeezing her pussy as my finger drove into her. She whimpered and moaned each time my nail rubbed against the thin walls of her cunt.

I pulled her tightly against me, wrapped my other arm around so I could squeeze her small breast. She seemed to tremble as her body relaxed against me. Her submission called out to the beast and it was hungry. Her pussy tightened around my finger as a wave of her honey scented juices flooded my hand.

"Bend over the desk, and take these off," I ordered her.

She pulled the cotton dress off her shoulders and let it fall with her panties. Completely naked she laid her stomach across the desk. I thought about just slipping my cock into her, but she deserved more than that. I wasn't quite done with her 'punishment'.

I kissed the firm cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide as my tongue slid down her crack. I licked over her perky little anus before slipping my tongue through her drenched pussy. I nudged her legs wider and pressed my mouth against her.

"Oh fuck,"she groaned as her pussy rubbed against my lips.

"Hold your ass open," I mumbled against her, letting her hands replace mine.

I let my hands trail up and down her legs, over her calves, along the inside of her thighs, behind her knees. She trembled as my tongue glided from her pussy to ass. Both tasted sweet but it was that honey flavored pussy the beast craved tonight. I scraped my teeth over her sopping lips and she moaned. The tip of my tongue slipped inside of her, coating it with her rich flavor.

I drank in her orgasm, her hands slipping away as I kissed my way up her body. My jeans unsnapped and she moaned at the sound of my zipper. My cock sprang free, slapping between the cheeks of her ass. She lifted herself against me, the head of my cock slipping between those firm cheeks. I rubbed myself, gradually moving it down.

Her pussy seemed to suck me inside of her. Those moist walls tightening and stretching around my three inch width. She whimpered as her hips rolled against my groin. I backed out slowly, pressing into her again in a gentle rhythm. I teased her with long slow strokes before gradually reaching a crescendo. Another orgasm washed over my cock, milking my shaft.

I let the beast free, my balls slapping against her thighs. She screamed as I pounded into her. I reached around and took her clit between my fingers, my cock driving into her with the force of a marathon runner. Her pussy never stopped milking me as I drove her from one orgasm into the next.

Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Time itself had stopped as I thrust and pumped. Then it all came crashing down as I erupted like a volcano inside her with a howl. I fell over her back, my cock buried inside, her pussy gripping me like an iron vise. Slowly I felt myself soften and fell out of her with a wet smack.

"Fuck, David can have his plaything. I'm keeping you," she groaned underneath me.

Once I had some strength in my legs again, I lifted off of her. She rolled over to look at me with those minty green eyes as my lips fell to hers. I kissed her, giving her a full taste of her own juices as I slid my tongue against hers.

My cock hardened with the kiss, without thinking, I lifted her onto the desk. She whimpered as I entered her a second time. Her slender legs locked around my hips, pulling me deeper and holding me against her as our tongues made love. Slowly I felt the muscles in her legs as my cock slid in and out of her with a gentle force.

We held the kiss, our tongues stroking over one another as she fucked herself with my cock. When the climax hit, it was like two trains colliding. She screamed as she held me deep inside of her, her voice swallowed by my mouth. My cock exploded, one giant burst shooting off to fill her. Her pussy constricted even more as an equally powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Her eyes glazed over, then fell closed. It was all I could do to lie across her chest, my face between her perky fist sized breasts. I heard her purring underneath me.

We were like that for several minutes as we caught our breath. Then she opened her eyes, reached above her head, and pulled down a fresh pack of cigarettes.

"I'm going to be so sore tomorrow, but fuck if that didn't feel good," She giggled and lit us a cigarette.

"Yeah, that's what mom keeps saying," I laughed and took the cigarette from her lips.

"Well, I can certainly see why. It isn't every day a woman gets a nice fat six inch cock stuffed in her pussy. David may be longer, but it's like fucking a pencil with the lead stabbing me in the cervix. I'll take this, over that any day," she rubbed her hand over my soft cock.

"Any day, everyday, all day?" I chuckled and handed her back the cigarette.

"If only I could babe, but I'm not a young woman anymore. Twice a week is about all I can do, but I can still play with it. David never lets me just play with his," She fondled my limp dick in her hand.

"Play all you want then, but we should probably be going...before the alarm company calls," I chuckled.

"I don't want to go home," she pouted.

"I was going to reward Mom for finding a job. Would you like to help?"

"I can watch...then I'll decide if I want to help or not," she took a long drag then handed the cigarette over so she could dress. She didn't bother putting her soaked panties back on.

*****Friday****

I knew she probably thought I meant more sex, but that was not the plan. Not tonight at least. She followed me home in her car and pulled up beside my bike. The rust bucket looked out of place but there was nothing I could do about that just yet. I opened Nichole's door, took her hand, and led her inside.

Mom had changed out of her work clothes and was now sprawled in the living room floor, on her stomach, wearing my old football jersey; green and black with the number 21. An old game from last year was on the television, Iowa Park vs Southlake Carroll. We had lost but it was still a good game, the Dragons are always hard to beat in the state finals.

Nichole hadn't seen me play, that I knew of, so I laid down beside Mom to watch the second half. Nichole followed my lead and laid on her other side. Mom silently took in her presence, not asking questions. She didn't even try to hide that she was naked from the waist down, good girl.

Towards the ends of the third quarter my left hand was gently massaging the back of Mom's legs and butt. Nichole's hand was underneath the jersey, gliding up and down Mom's back. Our hands would meet every couple of minutes, hold for a few seconds, then go back to massaging Mom.

During the fourth quarter I sat on my ankles and took Mom's feet into my lap. I knew she had been on them the better part of the night. Getting the right idea, or maybe just having one of her own, Nichole peeled up the back of Mom's jersey to straddle her hips. We deepened the massage and Mom finally made a sound as she moaned at our touch.

"You have worked so hard these past couple of weeks, Mom, we thought you deserved a special night," I rubbed her foot with both hands and watched Nichole stretch across her back.

We must have worked her back side for half an hour before having her roll over. Nichole peeled the jersey off before sitting back across Mom's waist. I watched for just a moment as Nichole stretched, her hands running along Mom's sides then coming up over her chest. She fondled Mom's breasts, lightly squeezing and teasing the nipples.

I ran my hands along the inside of Mom's legs, tenderly caressing the muscles as I worked upwards. I heard Mom groan and lifted my eyes to find Nichole pulling a plump nipple into her mouth. I backed off, just a little, to see how things would develop.

Nichole, giving up all pretense of a massage, kissed Mom. During their kiss, Nichole's slender legs stretched out and their bodies came together. The sight was unbelievable as Mom's thighs rose to rub against Nichole's bare pussy. The cotton dress looked out of place so I bundled it up, slowly pulling it up her back and over her head. Nichole placed one leg between Mom's and they moved together.

I quickly found myself stroking another hard on, not wanting to interrupt my two beautiful women during their first time together. They were lost in lust, hands roaming over each other, their legs rubbing, the sound of skin on skin. The scent of arousal thick in the air.

Then they rolled over, Nichole on the bottom as Mom kissed down her tiny little body. Mom knelt before Nichole's creamy, juicy, sopping wet pussy. She bent over and pressed her lips against those moist folds, her ass a silent invitation. I gave my mother what she craved, and stuffed my cock into her pussy instead. She groaned as I stuffed her, pressed myself against her beautiful hips.

"Eat your dinner Mother, while I fuck this sweet pussy," I said softly as I gently pulled out and pushed back in.

As I had with Nichole, I kept a slow pace, teasing the orgasm from her one long stroke at a time. I watched as her tongue and lips played over Nichole's sweet mound. I knew from before that she would be sensitive, each flick of Mom's tongue driving her mad with both pain and pleasure. They made such sweet sounds together, I knew I'd never get enough.

I felt Mom's orgasm break, her pussy clamping around my shaft. I hadn't meant to cum inside my mother, but once her pussy gripped me I couldn't hold it back. She moaned against Nichole's mound as I pumped my seed into her. I looked into Nichole's eyes as we shared the same thought.

*****

We had all gone to Mom's large king size bed sometime during the night and Nichole and I woke the next morning, just before dawn, with Mom between us. Nichole was, as predicted, quite sore as she groaned and rolled out of bed. She kissed me with all the passion of one still half asleep, before following me into the shower.

She played with my limp cock, getting me all hard again but seeming not to care. I gently bathed her sore body and returned the teasing as I cupped her sensitive pussy. The water sprayed over us, soap running down our bodies. Our lips met and I held her against the wall while I fucked her mouth with my tongue.

Coming up for air, I lowered her back to the tub and gently pushed her to her knees.

"Like I told Mom, if you are going to tease the beast, the least you can do is finish the job," I looked into her shiny green eyes and watched as her tongue slid over the tip of my cock.

She didn't swallow me as Mom would, but toyed with it. Her tongue flicking over the tip, twirling around the shaft, sucking my balls into her mouth. Her hand teasingly stroked me with her fingertips. I couldn't hold back the groans and grunts as she played with her new toy. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. Just when I thought she'd never do it, she slid her lips over the head and pulled me into her tiny little mouth.

Her hands reached up and gripped my butt, fondled me as she slowly sucked my cock. Her eyes looked up and locked with mine. She looked so damn sexy, her tiny pink lips around my cock, water rushing down her blood red hair as it clung to her scalp, those fist sized breasts poking out...

I came in a flood, filling her mouth with thick white cum. She hummed her approval and swallowed each mouthful as my seed shot into her mouth. What wasn't swallowed dribbled down her chin to be washed away by the water running down her face. She held me in her mouth long after I had gone soft.

We spent a long time in the shower simply playing with each other. Then the hot water ran out and we dried each other off before getting dressed. She kissed me again, her hand coming out of her purse to slip into my right front pocket.

"Next week's pay, I don't care if David is in town or not. I want you with me every night, you make me feel safe...and wanted," she whispered against my lips.

"I feel kind of guilty taking your money, Kitten," I admitted.

"Don't, it isn't my money," she grinned with her hand on my chest.

"I sort of have this party I need to go to tonight, I hate to leave you alone, but it's Abby's birthday," I felt really shitty but I knew if I didn't go Abs would never talk to me again.

"Chris, I'm not expecting you to hold my hand every night. Go, have fun with your friends. Bring me some candy apples and I'll see you Monday," she grinned.

We kissed one more time before separating, then pulled the dark blue comforter up over Mom's naked body before leaving the house. She took her car to open the store, and I climbed onto my bike, which I decided to name Ghost.

MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers
12