All Comments on 'Christmas Angel'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good enough

I think you made a mistake expressing your political comments. I have enjoyed reading your words up until then. I think it piss poor that a writer would use a romantic tale to express your dislike of the Justice system. Especially when it is a conservative Supreme Court that votes in it's own President! A conservative system that wants to take away an individuals rights in America. A court that favors the rich and wealthy istead of people of color and women or workers. There I have did the same thing in my comments as you did at the first of your story.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
A romantic but unusual story

It reminds me of the TV series in which the crime is described in the first place and then it is told how everything has happened until the murderer is discovered.

I liked the story, but I thought something was missing at the end ...

I will not go into political issues, this is not the right place, but unfortunately, this happens, justice is not always fair and fast enough.

I must recognize Gabe's courage, deal with three armed thugs, having lost his own gun, needs a lot of bravery, and a little madness, but ... is not love more than madness?

5 * for you and I would like this story to have a continuation.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
440 Followers
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

SIMILAR Stories