Christmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I installed an antique cast iron tub with a blue & white speckled porcelain finish that was salvaged from an estate in Niagara Falls, N.Y. and it was in mint condition.

The mansion originally belonged to a wealthy banker who was an unusually tall man for his time and it was obviously custom made.

It was seven feet long, three feet wide and thirty inches deep with the traditional claw-footed long oval shape of the time but on a grander scale.

I am fascinated with the porcelain finish; it reminded me of a huge turkey roasting pan.

I had the shower curtain rod fabricated from extra heavy gauge copper and brass pipe and it curves around the oval of the tube.

The water pipes are made from the same heavy copper and brass and are free standing, reinforced and intertwined in a shape pleasing to the eye; a standing ibis (crane).

The fixtures are cast in solid copper and brass as is the shower head ending at the tip of the beak is shaped like the sunflower head that is found on an old fashion watering can.

My only concession to modern is the over-engineered commercial tank less water heater that gives me an endless supply of hot water and one of the few luxuries that I allow myself; as for Amy, I can deny her nothing....................

Amy:

I was not permitted to speak and for the first time Gabriel washed my hair and then conditioned it starting at the tips while letting the conditioner work while he washed himself.

He then had me stand under the shower head while he rinsed the conditioner out; goodness, how wonderful it was to have an endless supply of hot water.

I loved just soaking in this huge comfortable tub by myself while listening to Classical Music and sipping hot mint green tea.

He twisted my hair up on the top of my head and then put my blindfold back on while tucking the bulk of my hair underneath to keep it from coming down.

I could feel his rock hard cock pressing against as he started soaping me down with his strong hands.

He started with my neck and shoulders and working his way down and paid particular attention to my breasts.

"You have beautiful nipples my love so pink and sensitive and your areolas are twin pink moons.

I was aroused all over again as my nipples hardened at his familiar touch, now as familiar as my own..........................

Gabriel:

After I rinsed my helpless and horny Lady who was still bound and blindfolded, I toweled her off and put her back the vanity top.

I spread her legs and said.

"You will remain perfectly still while I shave you and then I shall blow dry your hair."

I lathered her little pussy and then carefully shaved it with a five-blade razor repeating the process a second time until her Mons pubis was hairless and smooth.

I took off the blindfold and Amy's wet hair dropped down to the middle of her back.

I finished by gently rubbing her sensitive pussy with a soothing moisturizing balm making her squirm helplessly while I caressed her sweet flower bringing her the peak of orgasm and then I backed off.

Now it was time to play with her beautiful long hair.

I blotted most of the water out with a towel and then I blow dried it damp using her hair dryer and a wide tooth comb to prevent tangles.

She sat quietly as I parted it down the middle and fixed it into two loose pigtails which I then braided into a simple three strand braid.

"Now my cute little slave girl...... tell me what you want.......................................

Amy:

"I want to suck on your cock, Master.

Will you please untie me so that I may touch you?"

"Kiss your Master."

He replied.

I leaned forward and he bent over to kiss my mouth and he sighed.

"Very well, turn around."

Gabriel said smiling, and then he untied me.

"Now my sweet Lady.....tell me what you want?"

He asked, tugging on a braid.

I turned and put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.

"I want to suck on your manhood."

I answered licking and then lightly biting his ear and playfully mussing his hair.

"And my manhood is....?"

He asked, rubbing my bum.

"You know what I mean, I not your little slave girl at this moment, I'm your fiancé and I have a choice.

I answered him teasing.

I was also stroking my bald pussy and thinking "mm, this is so nice and when I done sucking his big cock maybe he will do me."

"Then you aren't going to tell me what you meant by you know what, brown eyes?"

"I don't think that I shall, sweetheart, let me show you instead........................

Gabriel:

Amy knelt on the bathmat and kissed my stomach and then me a raspberry and then looked up at me smiling.

"Are you going to let me shave you?" she asked "then we can be twins."

"Perhaps when we get back shopping and keep in mind perhaps is contingent on how well you show me, brown eyes."

Amy started by licking my testicles and then the inside of my legs where they hang down.

Then she licked my cock from the base to the tip, base from the tip and then reversed the process.

She loves looking at me when she is doing this and I looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

She fluttered the tip with her little tongue caressing and teasing my glans until she tasted my pre-cum.

She paused as she always does and licked her lips, smiling and started sucking taking my entire cock into to her mouth.

Amy was driving me crazy and she knew it.

I can honestly say that she is the first women that I have been with who doesn't pretend to enjoy sucking cock.

Some of my girlfriends sucked my cock only as a means for me to return the favor with oral sex and rightfully so.

My beautiful Lady truly enjoys sucking cock and will accommodate me anytime that I am in the mood, like now.

Amy will often squeeze her legs together when she is sucking my cock, teasing and prolonging my orgasm in order to achieve

hers; she is incredible.

I can't wait to have intercourse with her to see what happens!

It's going to be marvelous feeling my Amy squirming underneath and on top of me during intercourse, particularly when she has her multiple orgasms.

Amy is also a first for me in this venue, having a woman for a lover who has multiple orgasms, and she shares them with me.....

Amy:

Gabriel had his hands wrapped around my braids as I licked and sucked, taking his entire delicious big cock into my mouth.

I couldn't wait to taste his rich hot semen and then swallow all of it.

It is a scientific fact that cum contains zinc, potassium, citric acid, free amino acids among things.

Intellectually I don't know whether is it psychological, physiological or both, those would be the logical explanations why I orgasm sucking cock.

In my heart I know the truth....he kissed me under the stars one night, our souls melded...but most importantly he loves me.

I get incredibly horny and aroused just sucking on his cock and if I prolong the blowjob long enough I will orgasm when my love comes in my mouth.

He was groaning loudly when he came.

His orgasm was so uninhibited and wild as he controlled my cadence with my braided hair filling my mouth with his sweet rich cum which I swallowed greedily, coveting every drop.

I can't wait until we have intercourse because I am sure that he will pound and ravish me just like the characters in the erotic stories that we both love to read; rare spices to enhance and flavor our sex life.

I was never like this before I met him; I am still a virgin aside from masturbation; I received little pleasure it and I eventually stopped masturbating together.

Then he held my hands in the stairwell I knew that he was the one and I could feel a stirring; my body changing as if awakening inside a weighty cocoon.

With Gabriel's help and on the night of the storm I emerged from my chrysalis a new woman...............................

Gabriel:

We were on getting out getting out of the jeep after a long day of shopping.

Aside from our tree with was tied to my utility trailer, the backseat was full of Christmas decorations that we bought together; the only thing missing was the tree topper.

Since I was a bachelor, Mary inherited all of the family Christmas ornaments which was only proper, along with our parent's house while I got the family business.

As we were carrying the tree inside and Amy noticed a white cardboard gift box on the kitchen table.

I am sure that I locked the doors and the only other people besides Amy and I that have a key for emergencies are Zeta and Mary.

There was a card from Zeta underneath the string that was addressed to the both of us:

"Dearest Children:

I can't express in words how happy that I am that you found one another.

As you know Gabe my true love died during the war and I never married.

I always thought of you as my son, particularly after your mother died so long ago.

And you Amy; I knew in my heart of hearts that you were the one for my little boy the moment I laid eyes on you.

Gabriel calls you an angel from a reason as do I: the resemblance is uncanny and when I held your hand for the first time

I felt it, I knew for sure.

My soul mate died for love of country just as Gabriel almost died for love of you.

It is God's will Christmas Angel that you should be together now and then together in heaven.

Just as it is God's will that I will someday be with my love, Arthur when my time comes; for now I cherish the both of you, my son and my daughter; my family.

There is an item in the box, perfect for the top of your first Christmas tree.

It was my Grandmother's, then my mothers and finally mine and I am the last of my line to my parent's great disappointment.

It has never graced my Christmas tree and nobody living has ever laid eyes on it.

When you see it you shall understand

I humbly as that it graces yours.

All my Love

Zee-Zee

We opened the package and together and Amy removed a porcelain doll that was about 12 inches tall.

This doll had a long sky blue gown and the white feathery wings of a dove.

As was available at the time the dolls hair real human hair and was the exact same shade of dark brown as Amy's, the same length and style, everything, except in miniature.

But the porcelain Angel's face, the mouth the eyes and the nose and ears....it was my Amy, my Christmas Angel the same beautifully stunning face with the kissable cherub lips; I kissed the doll in Zeta's absence.

The likeness to my beautiful Lady left me breathless......................

Amy:

This angel doll was over 100 years old and it was me; was that how Zeta knew that I was the one for Gabriel?

Of course it was and we would have children to pass on Zeta's family tradition.

It was Zeta's most prized possession and now she was giving it to us......what a lovely special gift that this was.

The fire in the fireplaces threw it warm glow in the dark room enhancing our ornaments and the soft white twinkle lights of our tree; twinkling stars.

The angel at the top branch looked down upon us, blessing us.

That evening we snuggled together on the couch admiring our first Christmas tree together; remembering how we met and we shared our thoughts and perceptions...how our story began.........................

Gabriel:

I am pharmacist by profession and once thought myself a bachelor by fate of temperament.

Add a laptop with the complex compounds available on the internet to the elements to my intense psyche and then heat everything molten hot with the flame of erotica literature in a crucible of testosterone.

Shape it with the hammer of pugnacious self-reliance on the heavy anvil of carnal desire.

Then quench it in a bath of patience and kindness; finally temper it with resolve.... you have me.

Admittedly I am somewhat of a loner by necessity except with my family and our loyalty to one another is absolute.

And although publically a private person; I have had many lovers and sadly I have never really loved a woman.

Until Amy... she was the final ingredient; the catalyst welding our psyches together in a spiritual compound stronger then the nucleus of an atom.

Some of the women whom I have dated have described me as intense or downright rigid at times although never cheap.

I have never been accused of that; I will spend money freely on them but I reserve frugal for myself.

I seldom express my sexual preferences or opinions of male domination or about a woman's submission; that being the natural order of things...and then I met her, my salvation, my love.

A few of my adventurous lovers tried the D/s in the bedroom, however to them it was merely a dalliance; a taste on the wild side with no real commitment.

On my birthday, December twenty-third, I had just worked up a healthy sweat after exercising for an hour with my 75 lb. kettle bells; not bad for a man of thirty five.

I like to think of my previously owned kettle bells as a poor man's Nautilus Machine.

I had been eating two meatless meals a day for the past two weeks and I planned on rewarding myself with a steak dinner and then going to my sister Mary's home for cake and coffee.

Then I would be babysitting the twins while she and her husband Charlie did some last minute Christmas shopping.

After I showered and dressed I decided to first stop at the Salvation Army Thrift Store to check for recently stocked used books.

I frequent this particular Salvation Army thrift shop in search of such bargains.

As I said, I am a frugal man when it comes to me, foregoing many unnecessary luxuries as a means of self discipline and to save money.

I have found many archival quality books there to add to my library shelves and I may find some children's books for the twins.

They are both reading on a 3rd Grade Level because of the Hooked-On-Phonics I bought for them, and no it was not used.

Nevertheless they still delight in pop-up books and simple story picture books; after all they are only 4-years old.

I have little faith in the current justice system and particularly with the courts; although not so much the police.

Our current system is infested with wealthy, politically appointed liberal/socialist judges with an agenda and contempt for the Constitution.

These mentioned judges live safely in crime free gated communities and seem to delight in releasing repeat offenders; thugs and deviants to pray on the rest of us....their idea of fairness and justice; I will be damned if I will kiss their ring.

God help anyone who hurt or molested my niece and nephew because the police will never find the body....but I digress.

It was snowing lightly when I left the house and the wind was biting cold multiplied by a wind chill of twenty-five below zero.

Welcome to Western New York.

The windswept streets were bare and abandoned.

The side streets and potholed parking lots in this poorer section of town were slippery with ice.

The plows had been through the night before and the snow banks that lined the curbs and sidewalks always remind me of jagged white teeth; a thought that has stuck with me since I was a small child.

As I approached the Thrift Shop there were two people standing outside by the red collection kettle.

One was a was a tall male in his early twenties, his long, lank, greasy thinning hair was plastered against his hatless head.

Unshaved and dirty he was thin almost to the point of emaciation and the smell of marijuana mixed with his fetid body order hung about him like a noxious cloud despite the clean west wind.

The smile on his acne covered, acne scarred face was disingenuous; actually more of a leer.

He was standing there bootless and gloveless in a filthy denim jacket with his hands shoved in his jacket pockets; when not in his pocket he was wiping the snot from his nose with his right hand and then on the seat of his pants before returning it to his pocket.

He shivering and hunched over with cold and no doubt thought himself quite the Ladies man.

He was actually trying to make time with her, attempting to charm her.

As I walked up I heard him ask her what time she was getting out of work and that perhaps they could have coffee together...she didn't answer and looked uncomfortable.

She on the other hand was dressed sensibly in a much too large for her man's brown wool toggle coat that came down to the top of her felt lined pack boots.

Amy's pink hand- knitted wool hat was pulled down over her ears and her hood was up....sensible.

She was wearing hand-knitted wool mittens, mismatched, one pink and the other red as she stood there ringing her bell.

As I got closer all that I could see in that bundle of clothing was her brown eyes, intelligent eyes, timid eyes below the hat and above the scarf that was wrapped around her face.

Those same eyes looked frightened and disgusted and they were pleading with me for help as she continued ringing the bell.

There was another bell on the metal folding chair next to them so I picked it up and pushed in front of him to stand beside her.

I started ringing the bell and said.

"Merry Christmas" to which he replied with a mean feral look on his face "Hey! What the fuck!"

"Merry Christmas, now take a hike!"

I ordered ringing the bell and returning the stare and smiling.

We stood there facing one another; I ringing the bell smiling and challenging him to start something.

I knew his species of bottom feeder.

He was a pothead on the verge of turning into a full blown addict with a habit to support.

They pollute my Drug Store on occasion.

Which is why I carry my Kahr Model PM9 nine-millimeter pistol in an inside the pants holster at all times?

I keep it stoked with Corbon 125 grain plus-p-plus hollow points that will cure what ails these cowardly bottom feeders should they choose to get violent.

This bottom feeder chose to retreat with the usual false bravado of his species announcing.

"Fuck it, the fat pig whore isn't worth it!'

Followed by

"Fuck you too, asshole!"

And then he swaggered away with his snot covered right hand up above his head with the middle finger extended into the air.

I had half a mind to chase him down and pound him but he really wasn't worth it.

I turned to see the hurt look in Amy's brown eyes and I said.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that, Miss.

Why don't you go inside and warm up.

I can ring the bell for awhile."

"But...." She started to say.

"No buts, I insist."

"Thank you, Sir.

My time is up in 30 minutes and then I will be work in the store for the rest of my shift...and I am so cold."

She sighed glancing at the warm store.

"I just started working here today but if someone is watching the kettle I guess it is ok."

To which I replied, smiling.

"Good it is settled then, Merry Christmas."

After Amy went inside I could see her watching me through the plate glass window for a minute while she removed her outer garments.

Approximately 35 minutes later a woman in her early sixties, the supervisor came out and thanked me for volunteering and wished me a Merry Christmas.

I returned her greeting and then went inside to get my first good look at Amy without all the heavy winter clothing.

As I said Amy has beautiful eyes.... perhaps I didn't say beautiful.

I said intelligent eyes, timid eyes and I stand by that.

However I'm singing it now "beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, I'll never love blue eyes again."

As in the Country Western Song made famous by Jack Elliott.

Country & folk music is my favorite genre followed by rock & roll.

I stood in line at her checkout having found nothing that I really wanted.

I was holding an eight-track cassette tape; somebody something accordion classics; it was marked down to ten cents.