Christmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let loose for the last time bellowing and trumpeting and damn that hurt.

I watched as Rodney slammed the door shut and lock it..............

Amy:

Rodney turned to look at us and I just smiled and said.

"It appears that Gabriel just took out Miguel, your ace-in-the-hole and I bet Spike ran away, again.

And don't even think about laying a hand on either of us or there is no telling what Gabriel will do to you.

Rodney ignored me and walked over to his stepmother and then removed the tape from Emma's mouth.

"Where to you keep the extra shells for the shotgun, Mother?"

"What do you mean extra shells?

"Didn't you bring any?"

She asked.

"No why would I?

Where are the extra shells?"

He asked again.

I saw a smile spread across Emma's face.

"And I take it you didn't check to see if it was loaded?

She then asked.

Rodney stared at her for a few seconds with a look of confused anger on his face.

He then frantically cycled the slide action of the shotgun; empty.

Emma started laughing while Rodney stood there staring at the shotgun.

"It's not funny, Mom." I said to Emma.............

Gabriel:

I entered the house a second time through the upstairs window.

I quietly limped downstairs and watched the scenario unfold from around the corner.

Rodney was cycling the action of the empty shotgun.

I was waiting for my opportunity; I was a little dizzy and it was hard to breath from my exertions and blood loss.

Perhaps I was possibly in shock.

It's not every day that a man has the gun that was pointed at him blowup in his adversary's face.

All right I was a mess but damn it; I was resolved to see this to the end even if it killed me.

My brave girl beat me to it.

The hell with John Wayne I had my Amy.

Despite having her hands tied behind her back Amy kicked him squarely between his legs.

She did it gracefully, precisely and with perfect balance.

I was so proud of her.

All that exercising, light weight training and rudimentary kick boxing lessons had paid off.

The shotgun clattered to the floor as the Rodney sank to his knees holding onto his crushed testicles.

Amy then said.

"It's not funny Mom, it's pathetic."

When Rodney looked up at her from the floor, Amy kicked him square in the face knocking him unconscious

"That's for the first time that you tried to rape me you bastard!"

"And this is for good measure"

She kicked him again between the legs.

"And this is for what you were going to do to me.

May God forgive you because I sure as hell can't."

She kicked his gonads a third time.

"For goodness sake, I think that he gets the point, brown eyes."

I limped into the room thinking "Thank God, they are safe" and that was the last thing that I remembered.................

I always said that I wanted the first time for my beautiful brown eyes to be special before I made love to her.

What could possibly be more special than the gift of family and being in love this night to make love together under our first Christmas Tree..................