All Comments on 'Christmas Break'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it.

Awesome story. I hope there is a part 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it HOT in here, or is it just me?

No, I think it's your story!

Thanks

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Well done

This is a well told story. The technical aspects of the writing are very good and the eroticism is excellent. You, sir, are a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good story

Fooling around can lead to things like in the story. Sis and Bros that are close in age can really help each other out. relationships like this can have great benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Star Is Born

For a new writer here, your storytelling talents and ability to put into words the rush and raw heat of great sex are pretty amazing. More, please!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Sweet but very erotic and very believable.

The sexual encounter was very explicitly written, and very loving.

What started as a prank turned into something very beautiful.

Thanks for the read

Princess_StarPrincess_Starover 12 years ago
Ah-Mazing!!

This was incredible writing and I loved the opening!! I hope to see more work from you in the future :)

_Kushiel__Kushiel_over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Constructive criticism and kind comments are always welcome. I am glad that you have enjoyed my little story!

Thank you again! I appreciate it.

Kushi x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Plz add more awsome start had me cumming my boy friend was cumming along with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue the story!!

I would love for you to continue the story and tell what happens the next morning and the rest of break!

jen_litgirljen_litgirlover 12 years ago
Not usually my thing but this was hot...

I am not usually into incest but I loved your other stories so I gave in and read this one. I'm so glad that I did. This was very well written and so hot! You are a great erotic writer!

Marie_MarieMarie_Marieover 12 years ago
Like jen_litgirl said...

Incest isn't usually my thing, but after reading all your others I just had to read this one too. Well worth it, you are a very talented writer! Thank you for such a hot read! now to chap. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

Loved it! Need to know what happens next!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Christmas Break:" - Matt and Mandy - (Brother and Sister)

The initial short seduction, the indepth, detailed foreplay and nicely detailed and description of the initial, carnal incestual, sibling consummation are very well highlighted and expressed graphically and sensually. The kids express great warmth and caring for their partner, with deep respect and honesty abounding!!!

The story is flawlessly built to an excellent crescendo; the satisfacton of their partner is well documented and descriptive, the images visually going through to the reader! The character are beautiful young adolescents, playing their roles to their very maximum best. Their dialogue is crisp, precise and very well spoken. Unbelievably, their whole escapade takes place in the living room (the locale being England, I presume, I'm not sure) on their parents couch; quite unique!!

Matt and Mandy are a very lovely couple, destined for a lengthy and enduring relationship of carnal love, much greater than that usual of the brother and sister. They are IN LOVE, and best of all, their respect and feelings and emotions for each other is exemplary and magnificent!!! This writer has chosen an excellent subject of incest in it's pure and truest form of wholesome sex and love, with the couple in universal bliss, happiness and conjoined bodies, souls and spirits, their being is one entity of nature's purest love! Magnanamous story! Accolades aplenty! Grandiose!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT GOOD

the crap at the beginning ruined it so it wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not good?

Ignore the 'Not good' post. What a retard. 'the crap at the beginning ruined it'? Really? This idiot just wants some shit writer to post something like "Some dude pulled out his 22" dick and rammed it in my tiny hole and I came 30 times in a row because it was so GOOOOD and then pulled out and spurted all over my 48DDD titties"

Please! If you want shit writing that jumps right in then go watch a shitty fucking porn video somewhere and quit reading here since you obviously don't know what literature and erotica actually are.

Good job on the story, nice short buildup for a nice short story, no bullshit about being crass like listing out dick size or breast size in iniches, which is usually tacky and detracts from the story unless VERY carefully done (with realism) and leaves an opening if you wish to continue it later but is finished enough if you choose not to :)

M@

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Felt like I was there ...

worrying that mom or dad would catch them in the act. Great story! I'd headed to part II NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
have to agree with not good

there was no background or character development to give any indication of closeness between them before this. the teasing at the beginning would drive them apart not closer you need to delete and rewrite and listen to the complaints that is the only way you will improve. the fake rave reviews are just kissing ass and lying to you as an erotic writer you need major help as is this was not erotic in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Refreshing to see proper grammar and very hot. Good thing I don't have a brother. Looking forward to their continuation :) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly hot

I felt like I was in the room with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous