Christmas Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

After a second he opened his eyes again and stared back down at me, watching his finger disappear inside my mouth for a little while longer before he pulled his hand away and used it to grip my jaw lightly. "You've obviously done that before." He stated quietly before dropping his mouth back to mine; his tongue once again invading my mouth, plundering its depths and savaging it relentlessly. I moaned softly under the onslaught as his other hand began teasing at my nipple once more.

My hands were now free to roam and I made the most of it; letting one hand slide into his soft, short sandy coloured hair and the other down along my body. I trailed it low across my stomach twisting my hips a little to create some space as I slid my hand between our bodies and down to grasp at his engorged shaft. From what I could tell it was long and hard and thick, and I squeezed it as best I could through his jeans, marvelling at how big it felt.

He pulled back and groaned; his eyes closed. "Fuck," he moaned softly as he pushed his pelvis into my grip, "your hand feels good."

I smiled. "It'd feel even better if you gave me a little more space." I told him quietly.

He looked at me intensely, licking his bottom lip; before he raised his hips a little. I quickly let my hand get to work, undoing his button, pulling down the zip and opening the front of his jeans to better expose his cock to my questing fingers. His briefs were still in the way but at least they were of thinner material and I could definitely feel more. I rubbed my hand along it and gulped. Now that the jeans were out of the way I could feel with certainty just how big it was and it scared me a little.

"Holy crap you're huge!" I whispered a little worriedly.

Matt chuckled at me. "It's nice of you to say so, but I'm only average size babe."

I swallowed hard not really believing him. "If you say so." I whispered in reply; I really didn't have much experience with which to judge -- the only other person I'd ever done it with was my now ex-boyfriend, who was my age, and he was tiny compared to Matt.

He kissed me again as my hand kept stroking him. I pushed my hand further into his jeans, angling downward to cup and squeeze his balls in my small hand. He groaned against my mouth.

His hand released my nipple and breast and trailed a hot path lower across my tummy. I sucked in a breath against his mouth as I felt his fingertips slide under the band of my panties and I just about cried out as I felt his fingers slide over my nearly hairless mound and down along my slit. My legs parted on their own affording him more access, and I shivered and moaned and bucked towards him as his fingers began their merry dance over my young aching pussy.

I thrust my hand inside his briefs too, tit for tat as it were, and gasped silently as I felt his veiny length fill my palm. It was hot and hard, the skin was velvety smooth and I began jacking it as soon as I got my fingers wrapped around it properly. I heard Matt suck in a fast, heavy breath and I knew he was enjoying the hand job.

Matt's fingers were driving me crazy as they rubbed and teased my throbbing clit. Delving deeper, strumming back and forth across it over and over again, making my whole body tremble as I felt an orgasm building. When Matt leant down and sucked my nipple back into his mouth, his hot tongue swirling around the hard nub, it became too much and my whole body spasmed hard as I came.

"Oh Fuck!!" I whispered once I'd caught my breath.

Matt released my nipple and stared down at me again; he smiled his hand and fingers still gently massaging my little pussy. Just as my body began to settle into an afterglow, Matt's hand drove deeper between my legs and I parted them as much as the back of the couch would allow. I nearly screamed with pleasure when I felt Matt's finger thrust inside my aching hole. I was incredibly wet so it slid right in and he buried it right up to the last knuckle. My hand tightened on his cock in response and I stroked his length faster and harder.

"Oh yeah." He whispered. "God that feels so good!" His hips began thrusting forward harder too. Matt drove his finger into my clasping pussy over and over again; deeper each time, making me buck and whimper and hold my breath with every thrust. "You're not a virgin then." It was a statement, not a question.

"No." I answered honestly.

I think Matt might have been a tad disappointed but well he couldn't have everything his own way. I'd given my virginity to Craig -- my ex -- a couple of days after my eighteenth birthday, and we'd been pretty sexually active right up until I caught him balls deep in Rebecca Stanley and subsequently dumped his ass. Since then it'd been a dry couple of months, so I knew I was hornier than average.

I thought he was disappointed but then he surprised me by smiling. "Good." Was all he said as he shifted into a new position. His knee pressed my legs further apart as he lay atop me, holding himself up on his arm. He pushed down the front of his briefs with his free hand and freed his cock into the cool air and gave my hand better access. I stroked him hard and fast for a short while. "You'd better slow down if you don't want me blowing my nut all over your belly babe."

I licked my lips but slowed down the jerk session. Matt wrapped his hand over the top of mine around his cock and slowly stroked up and down with me, twisting my hand around and pulling it back right to the very tip. I could feel the warm dribble of precum at the head and I swallowed. God I wanted him inside me already!

Matt must have read my mind, because no sooner had I thought it than his hand was yanking aside my panties at the crotch and he was directing his cock down toward my sopping wet opening. I held my breath in anticipation. I felt the bulbous head of his throbbing length touch my slick opening and he stroked it along my slit a couple of times, coating the head in my juices and smearing my pussy and clit with his precum. I moaned lightly. "Matt, please, hurry up." I begged, hot and horny and desperate to be fucked. So far everything that had happened had been a tease and I wanted a whole lot more, and NOW!

"With pleasure!" Was all Matt said as he guided his cockhead to my eager opening. My hand released him and slide up under his shirt as I trailed my fingertips over his tight abs and up towards his chest. I was just stroking my hands around his ribs and up onto his back when he thrust forward and I gasped loudly as I felt intense pressure against my tight little whole, his thick cock seeking entrance. He kept pushing forward and I buried my face against his shoulder as the pressure increased. Damn he was so much bigger to what I'd ever had in the past -- and he said he was only average size?!

I felt myself stretching, my young pussy opening up to him, wanting to take him in, wet and slick, and hot, aching to be filled. I groaned as the sensation became almost too much to bear and then with one final nudge, something gave and Matt's hard, throbbing cock was inside me. He pressed forward, his entire length driving deep into my tight, aching centre filling me to the brim as he bottomed out inside my pussy.

"Oh God!" He groaned breathlessly as he felt his cock slide deeper. "Oh God!" He pulled back and drove forward again. I tried not to whimper too loudly as pain shot through my nether region in reaction to the pounding. I'd never felt so full, I'd never had anything that big inside me! I had to keep reminding myself that Craig had only been three months older than me and Matt was twenty two. Matt was a man; with a man sized cock that was currently tearing up my pussy.

I buried my face against his shoulder even harder, using his body to muffle my cries of pain and passion as they were forced out of me with his every thrust.

God it felt soooo GOOD!!! The pain was receding with every passing moment and I could feel his entire throbbing length as it pounded into me. I could hear the squelching, wet sucking noises my pussy was making every time he thrust into me. Over and over again he drove himself home, making me whimper and shake beneath him. I was on the verge; I could feel my orgasm building as my hips thrust up to meet his.

It was hot and raw and I loved every second of it. One of his hands had found its way into my hair, and he gripped it lightly as his head resting beside my ear. I could hear his every grunt and groan and moan of pleasure as he fucked me hard, his cock diving over and over again into my wet, sucking cunt. His groans grew more intense as his hips hunched faster and faster, burying his cock deeper and deeper into my sopping young pussy; filling me up, stretching my cunt open, making me want to scream out in ecstasy and pleasure.

I was moaning in return, the sensations he was sending through my body were intense and couldn't be denied. And then he started whispering in my ear and I lost myself.

"Oh fuck sis, your little cunt is so fucking tight. So tight, and hot, and wet!" He moaned against my ear. "It feels so fucking good baby. So good, so tight, oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum sis. I'm so close."

"Yes." I managed to whisper breathlessly. "Oh fuck yes, cum Matt. Fucking cum inside me!" My whole body tensed up just at the thought of him shooting his load inside me, so forbidden, so wrong, so fucking hot, that I couldn't handle it any longer and my orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave. I felt my joints lock; my breath catch; as my spine and hips spasmed again and again and again. Wave after wave of pleasure searing through my nubile form, just about choking me with sensation!

"Oh FUCK!" I heard Matt's low growl as he felt me cumming on his cock. "Oh yeah that's it baby sis, cum on big bro's cock, I'm gonna fucking blow my load inside your tight little cunt!" His hips pounded into me over and over again, harder and harder until I thought we might break the couch. Luckily we didn't. More, deeper and deeper he fucked me, his hard cock throbbing, his breath harsh and hot against my ear, over and over, his fat cock driving into my tight little pussy.

"Cum, please, oh please cum," was the constant litany of words that escaped my lips as his cock pushed into me again and again and again until finally I felt him tense as he drove his cock deep into me one last time. His grunts against my ear made me shiver as I felt the hot burst of his seed as it filled me to the brim. I sighed and shuddered under him as another small orgasm vibrated through me and I savoured the sensation as he lay atop me; spent.

All too soon the real world came back in full force and we realised that to stay like this much longer was tempting fate. Reluctantly, Matt shifted, sliding his cock out of my over taxed pussy and quickly tucking himself away. He moved off me completely as I pulled my singlet down and righted my panties; ensuring that any leakage was kept to a minimum and the majority was caught in my panties. As I lay there on my back, Matt sat up with his back against my hips as he leant backwards a little to zip and button his jeans.

He turned back to me then and grinned; stooping low he grabbed something from the floor.

Oh no, I thought, the shaving cream!

But thankfully it wasn't. Instead he'd retrieved the marker pen he'd abandoned. Removing the cap and smiling at me again, he reached over and pulled down the front of my panties over my hip bone. I was too fucked to care, both literally and figuratively, and I didn't move to stop him. He leant down and I felt the cool tip of the marker as he drew on my skin. When he was done I felt his breath as he blew on his artwork to dry it faster.

He leant closer still and I felt his lips as he kissed me beside what he'd just written before sitting straight again. I half sat up, resting on my elbows as I inspected his work and then quirked a small smile across my lips. He'd drawn a heart and then written "MM" inside it, then beneath it "2 Good Rashes"

He recapped the marker pen and stood, reaching down to offer me a hand. As he drew me up he pulled me against him and his hands dropped down to squeeze my ass. "We better get to bed before we get caught." He said. I merely nodded as I rose up on tiptoes and he bent down to plant a brief (though hot) kiss on my lips. His hands squeezed my ass again as he whispered, "Next time baby sis, I'm going to eat your delicious little pussy until you cum screaming on my tongue!"

"Is there going to be a next time?" I queried teasingly.

"You bet your ass there'll be a next time!" He promised with a smiling growl.

I giggled softly behind my hand before turning away from him. He managed to slap my butt one last time as I ran away on tiptoes back to my room.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers
12