All Comments on 'Christmas Break Ch. 02'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad

That you won't be continuing this story! I really did enjoy the read :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Extremely erotic

Very explicit sex, and super descriptively written, but yet so sweet and loving.

Thanks for the very good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
totally hot

omfg

Ghost31486Ghost31486over 12 years ago
Amazingly

Well written. More authors, such as yourself, should submit wonderfully erotic and sexy stories like this one. Will certainly be reading more from you. Kudos!

jen_litgirljen_litgirlover 12 years ago
I agree with ghost31...

You are an amazing writer! Among the best I've ever read on literotica.

Holy crap that was hot!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Christmas Break Ch. 02:" - Matt and Mandy - (Brother and Sister)

This chapter though good as to literary procedures, style, grammar and flawlessness, is lcking in context, theme and plot. This chapter does consist of somewhat sensual seduction and foreplay, but does lack the culmination of the carnal, incestual finality of coupling consummation, i.e., the "money shot" did not occur!

There was cum deposited on Mandy's posterior, but that's a fear-factor of sexual intercourse, not the total and complete sated satisfaction of the carnal consummation of sexual activity itself.

The writer _Kushiel_ has great style, well placed emphasis and use of characters, their dialogue and their interactions. The brother-sister love connection is an excellent subject matter and theme, and very well detailed with glowing images and visuals. This writer is gifted and, the talent is certainly evident and very easily readable!

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Great sequel!

I loved this second chapter and always find it slightly annoying to read someone being somewhat critical of a writer's work when that reviewer doesn't have a story posted.

I find the characters I create aren't just stiff two-dimensional people, they are as real as the imagination that developed them.

I loved this story and hope I can read a third part at some point. But if not, I'd give this more stars if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why don't you tell bigdaddyg123 to fuck off?

Here he is again, writing his incomprehensible troll garbage, trying to dissect the author's thought processes, and bitching because the story didn't go exactly as per his expectations; please delete his wordy, meaningless, wannabe-literary-critic-but-failing-miserably nonsense and tell him to go troll someone else. This story was well written, hot, riveting, and gave me the flushies, it did what it said on the tin, so job done, and done well, five stars.

No more needs to be said, so bigdaddyg123, try and learn that brevity is the soul of communication, not the waffling bilge you routinely indulge in in the hope someone will think you're an intellectual.

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

bigdaddyg123 leaves most interesting comments, I read the stories he has read. The man does all right.

renogoogirlrenogoogirlalmost 10 years ago
Hot !

Super hot second chapter. I had my fingers buried in my pussy the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anonymous of 11/13/13 wow...childish immature tantrum much? illiterate, much?

Bigdaddyg123 left an insightful, constructive, complimentary comment that mentioned certain aspects of the literature he felt could perhaps, in his opinion, use improvement. And after offering the very definition of dazzlingly -for literotica- articulate constructive criticism, he proceeded to compliment the author and call his work eminently readable, a sentiment that, along with other sentiments in his comment, I happen to be delighted to share. The only overbearing boorishly ignorant, childish and evidently socially impaired troll in this comment thread is you, sir, and we are well rid of you. -longtime lurker, no profile. Grazie.

PS: delightful descriptive work, kush, if I may shorten your name, and truly spasm-inducing command of erotic picture-painting. If there had been an internal shot, say in a later chapter, I would've been over the moon. (I'm a "cum goes on the INSIDE" kinda guy. Facials and body shots are hot and all, but when I think lovemaking, fucking, fast slow tender whatever, what gets me going is the joining of the two into one.) That said, this was hot as hell in the middle of summer. I hope you are still writing! Goddamn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

please write more about these characters

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Was a perfect read. Hope you write more of these two as time carries on. What happens next.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GREAT!!

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORYLINE. A PLEASURE TO READ TWICE OR THREE TIMES EVEN. I HOPE YOU CAN STILL WRITE, BECAUSE I SEE IT HAS BEEN AWHILE FOR NEW CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE.

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999about 5 years ago
Matt is SO Hot!

OMG... the sensuality, the aggressiveness, the connection between Matt and Mandy, AND the description of Matt’s hard body... I need a Matt in my life!

Great story and well written. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous