Christmas Calamities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Wayne had picked up some wine and a couple bottles of brandy to "warm us up." We passed the bottle around while I broke out the groceries and made us dinner out of what we had. Our meager supplies were not going to be a fancy dinner, but they did fill our tummies. Good thing too because I was starting to feel the warm tingle of a buzz from the brandy already.

"Dad, are you trying to get us drunk," Brian asked, while laughing and opening one of the wine bottles.

"Seemed like a good way to get over such a totally fucked up day," Wayne admitted.

The four of us passed that bottle, then the second bottle of brandy, and talked about how bad the day had gone. I don't even remember at what point the guys had stripped down to their boxers and t-shirts or when I came to be sitting on the bed with Brian across from Erin and Wayne. We were all a little buzzed now, but I think Erin was the farthest along.

"I think you have had enough," I told her passing the bottle to her Dad instead of her.

She giggled and leaned into her Dad, "I feel so warm now...and tingly."

Her hands were drifting over her body seductively. She had a mischievous grin and a naughty glint in her eyes while she let her hand roam her compact frame. I could see Wayne's big tool react to the vision and his arousal raising his boxers into a tent. I was entranced as well. I am human and she is a beautiful young lady. It was Brian that spoke up first.

"Damn, Erin, that's sexy as fuck," Brian whispered.

She grinned at her younger brother and teased, "Better than trying to peek in on me huh?"

Brian blushed and we all chuckled at him getting caught.

Finally he said, "Way better. I don't know which way to look. I've always wanted to see you looking so sexy Mom. I can't help it. Seeing you like this is so hot, but I don't want to miss any of Erin's sexy moves either.

We all understood how he felt. His smooth cock was sticking out the flap in his boxers now. I know he didn't know it. The manly tool had a knobby purple head, much like his father's and it looked wonderful. All the sexy tension in the room had my own snatch beginning to respond and I had a feeling how this night was going to end. Wayne's eyes were devouring the image of his little girl and her erotic show.

I was so engrossed in my daughter's actions that I didn't even notice right away when Brian's hand moved to my bare leg. The slow sensual actions had us all moving into taboo territory. Brian's hand felt good on my smooth thigh as he lightly stroked increasingly higher up my leg. I was conflicted. Brian is my son.

Erin is my daughter. That didn't seem to stop Wayne's hands from joining her hands on her little body. My daughter saw my arousal at war with good sense. She smiled wickedly and winked at me. My eyes widened and we shared that flash of mental communication between a mom and daughter. "Go for it," she was telling me.

No more words were spoken. Erin pulled Wayne's boxers down enough for his cock to pop into view. I am still capable of being powerfully turned on by the sight of Wayne's significant manhood. Erin let out a throaty laugh and smiled seductively at her Dad while she stroked his cock gently.

"I think I'm glad everything went wrong today. Otherwise, we wouldn't be doing this right now," I told them.

I saw Brian's shaft was rock hard and I just knew both my loving men were going to be getting lucky tonight. He was watching my lust glazed eyes and I knew he could see the fires of desire in my own sparkling orbs.

"Mmm," I purred, "I see how you are watching me young man."

"Kiss him," Wayne said. At the same moment, he leaned in and took Erin lips with his own.

Brian simply said, "I love you, Mom."

Brian and I fell into each other. I pressed my mature form into his. Without warning or ceremony, I wiggled the nightie off and let my tits jiggle before my son's eyes. I tossed the top at Brian playfully, then began shimmying out of the thong.

Wayne slid the baby-doll over his daughter's head and let it fall to the floor between the two beds. She leaned back onto her hands and let her Dad lift her legs and tug the damp thong off her body as well. Once she was naked he began to fully explore her tightly packed frame with his strong hands and caressing lips.

Brian opened his mouth to say something, but I think he was too shocked to find any words. I can be a bit of wanton woman when I am aroused and all my hesitation had vanished. Now I was naked and my urges were kicked into gear. I was horny and my gorgeous son was going to take care of his Mom. I shot a look over to Wayne and Erin.

"Whoa," I murmured.

I was seeing a side of our family that no one would have ever guessed exited. I couldn't help but stare as my husband and our lovely daughter went at it with gusto. Even though it was their first time, Erin seemed to instinctively know how to touch Wayne in all the right places. They went at it slowly, sensually, oblivious to Brian and I across from them.

"Come here, Honey," I cooed, tugging Brian with me.

In moments he was naked, eager to fuck his Mom. I was lying back on the motel bed, wondering how this would forever change our lives. The four of us were lustfully engaged. Brian looked down at me-spread eagle, eyes hazy with passion. I only wanted more of my beautiful boy.

I saw Wayne and Erin kissing as he scooted back, farther up on the bed. So, it may not have been how we planned for this holiday to go, but as Brian moved between my legs, I remembered each tragedy with new found fondness. As I watched my daughter rise up and then sink down, impaling herself on her Daddy's thick tusk, I knew they would have no regrets with how the day went. It was strange watching someone else fucking my husband, let alone our own daughter. His cock sunk into her and she squealed in high pitched delight. I saw Wayne's hands come up to claim his little girl's bouncing titties.

My handsome son, Brian was pressing his cockhead against my mature wet cunt. His body thrust forward. His hard fuck-stick slid in slowly, spreading me with each inward movement. Brian began pumping into me fast and furious. I moaned in rapture at the delicious feeling of his rugged young cock filling my tunnel over and over. It felt like seconds, but judging from the panting and sweat on all our bodies, it was more than a few minutes. I could feel the spasms beginning in my clutching cunt. I knew my rocking body was getting close to getting its first climax.

Erin was facing us, riding her Dad reverse-cowgirl style. I watched her bouncing gleefully, albeit drunkenly, on Wayne's juicy missle. The look of pure pleasure on his face made me love him even more and made him even more irresistible. I continued to enjoy the image of Erin grinding her hips, pushing her father's magic wand to and fro in an erotic rhythm.

Brian insatiable young weapon drove me directly toward a mind shattering orgasm. I screamed out as it took hold and powered through all my nerve endings. He groaned aloud while he pumped my quaking body erratically, depositing his liquid pearls deep into me. Both our bodies were slick and shiny with sweat when I collapsed back and my son fell forward onto my heaving bosom.

A glance over at the pair across from us, revealed Wayne's hands sliding across Erin's perky cupcakes. Her back was arched and her hands was fisted in her thick golden tresses as her bare slit leaked over her Dad's frothy tool. He clutched her trim hips and pushed up, pulling her down at the same time. He roared like an animal and Erin's shrill shrieks joined his. Their screams were so loud, I was afraid, it would break all the windows in the little No-Tell motel.

The sight had Brian hard again. I was shaking with excitement when he rolled me over onto all fours. My son mounted me from the rear ramming the full length of his already coated meat deep into me in one smooth stroke. So, even as I was accepting my son's turgid prick for a second time, my daughter and husband were cuddling after their own incestuous tryst.

Brian taut stomach smacked loudly against my upturned butt while he pounded into my wanton channel. His magnificent pole penetrated me with slick sliding motions and the sensation was outstanding. I would moan and shiver when he pushed into my gushing depths. I arched my back, pushing my twat back against his manhood claiming him even deeper.

He finally reached around and pawed at my hanging globes, tweaking the diamond-hard nipples while he pumped me like a piston, in and out rapidly. I could feel his thick full balls bang against me on every stroke and the felling lit my snatch on fire. Brian lasted longer that time and I lost track of how long my son pummeled me. I had three orgasms so far and the wet squelching noises as he worked his shaft in me filled the room.

Wayne and Erin had another quickie on the other bed face to face. They gazed at each other as Wayne had her legs over his shoulders pushing into her missionary style. This was a much faster coupling than their first time, but it was no less noisy when they came. They had already finished and were spooning under the covers, watching us, while Brian continued strong.

Brian cried out and I joined him. His pulsating rod throbbed in me and I captured another thrilling orgasmic comet. I seared my sexual core and I could feel each nerve dancing in pleasure. He dropped over to one side and I, the other.

"Wow, Brian, you been saving that one up for Mom," Erin giggled.

My son only grinned like a fool as he sucked in big gulps of oxygen. I too, had some difficulty coming down from that delicious ride. I rolled over and kissed him, then rolled the other way and climbed out of bed.

"Up, little missy," I commanded, smiling, "You may fuck my husband, but it will be me in his arms tonight."

My daughter hopped out of bed and we kissed quickly before she slid under the covers with her brother. She stroked his face lovingly. They smiled and I knew this would not be the last time we did this. It was almost like they set out to prove me right.

Erin asked, "Got another one in ya for me?"

I spooned my back up against Wayne and could feel his hot penis slide snugly between my rounded butt cheeks. He lovingly caressed my side and cupped my boobs while our children joined sexually on the bed across from us in this roadside motel.

"Where do they get the energy," I chuckled.

Wayne murmured, "They're kids."

Brian lay down behind Erin and raised her left leg. She pushed her tight derriere back toward him to grant him a better angle. My son moved his powerful rod, still coated with his own mother's nectar and pushed into his sister's wet channel. He easily slid the whole joystick into the quim that his Dad had stretched just earlier that night.

Erin was so aroused as Brian began fucking slowly that my little girl came in just minutes, shaking and screaming. Brian rolled Erin onto her back and pulled her down until her cute little ass was at the edge of the bed. He stood over and gently took hold of her smooth legs and pushed them up until her knees were tight against her firm orbs.

He said to her, "I love you so much Erin. I want this to be a good one for you."

I love you too, Brian. Give it to me," she whispered.

Brian took his glistening snake and guided the sloppy instrument into his sister's sloppy well fucked little cunny. After 5 minutes, he pulled Erin's thighs apart to give himself access to her deepest chambers. Her painted toes pointed up toward the smoke stained ceiling as he proceeded to give her a deep, loving and passionate fucking. He was giving her his all, pumping hard and fast for the next ten minutes, and Erin loved every second of it.

I could feel Wayne's boner return as we watched the sexy pair go at it.

Sure enough, my multi-orgasmic little nymph began to shake and let out piercing wails as she experienced wave after wave of explosive climaxes that swept through her. Brian pulled out and came as well, spraying his hot seed all over his sister's tits and belly.

They both looked totally exhausted this time. Brian rolled to his side, holding my still moaning, but completely spent daughter in his arms. Even though she was exhausted, she surprised me by moving down the bed and taking Brian limp cock into her mouth. Rather than revving him up, she was cleaning his soaked cock of all the sweet juices coating the slick member.

My son got off the bed and went into the bathroom. He was only gone a few moments before he reappeared with a warm damp washcloth. He cleaned her tits and belly with sweet caresses. She was done for the night and they kissed lovingly. She thanked him quietly before they both drifted off to sleep.

I turned to look at Wayne. My husband returned my gaze, full of love.

Mimicking Erin, I stroked his face and copying her voice I said, "You got another one in ya for me?"

I casually ran my hand down my tummy until I could spread my puffy cunt lips with two fingers. I felt his hand travel down my back. When he felt my wet fingers already diddling my swollen sex, he dipped his fingers between my cheeks. While kissing my ear and neck, he pushed one finger up into my puckered opening. He worked the digit in and out using my own juices to lube his finger.

"C'mon baby, it's time to put the big cock in me. Will you fuck my asshole tonight," I asked him.

I reached back spreading my butt cheeks for him as he worked the slick finger in me.

He let out a husky, "Fuck, yes."

I crawled up the bed and placed my hands against the wall. I leaned over, so my ass was turned up, presenting to him. He scooted in behind me but I felt his face dive in, licking up and down my crack. I felt him dip lower and scoop some of my seeping juices from my cunt.

"Mmm, stop teasing me, Wayne, Lick my asshole," I begged.

My loving husband was eager to obey and soon, his tongue was licking my anus, slithering about wonderfully. I moaned quietly, not wanting to wake the kids, while he pushed his tongue against me. I sighed, loving this slow hot treat. For a good five minutes, Wayne massaged my asshole with his tongue and I was more than ready for more.

I looked over my shoulder at him, "Fuck me honey, Take my ass."

Wayne moved up and I could feel his pecker rubbing up and down my cunt's slick trench.

"No, honey, not there. I need you in my ass, now," I told him.

Wayne kissed the back of my neck and said, "Here it comes, Kelly."

He tilted his love muscle upward and my sphincter flexed open to accept him. The loving tongue massage was all the lubrication I needed and my husband knew it. It pushed in and the friction was insane. My hot tunnel stretched to allow my husband's meat to dig its way in. I heard him grunt once he was all the way in. My butt was so hot and full.

I pressed my butt back against him and he groaned into my thick hair. I couldn't tell where his cock ended and my body began, but the sensations were washing through me. He plunged his cock into my asshole and sawed the thick hunk of man back and forth. He fucked me harder, sinking his spear into me again and again. His cock began to throb and I knew my own orgasm was close at hand.

A deep anal orgasm clutched my body and my anus clutched Wayne's cock. He was deeply embedded in my butt, when he let out a strangled gasp and dumped his hot jizz up in me. I wiggled my cheeks, urging him to empty his spunk into my bowels. I leaned back, pressing my back against his chest. We kissed and his hands caressed my sweaty breasts.

We allowed ourselves to come down from the peak of pleasure and fell down into the warm bed. I dragged a cover up over us and kissed him again.

"Merry Christmas," I said.

I said earlier that I wouldn't have wished this day on my worst enemy. That is still true. They don't deserve a day this perfect.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12