Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda hadn't pushed for personal information from Brian. She knew that it would be available on his application. But Brian had pressed just a little bit, being careful not to show too much interest. When he left her office he knew that she was married to a lawyer and he knew her husband's name.

Within a week two things had happened.

Rhonda looked at his documents and realized that Brian's cleaning business produced as much income as her husband made as a lawyer. Through hard work he had done very well for himself.

Brian looked up Roger's firm on the internet and made an appointment to see him about some legal matters.

Once his account had been established, Brian made a habit of showing up at the credit union every Friday morning. Without fail he would stick his head in Rhonda's office to say hello. Each time he did it the other girls would raise their eyebrows and smile at her as if to say, "O-o-o-h, la la!" She laughed and waved them off. Without fail, her body would be on fire.

She wondered if any of them had picked up on the fact that suddenly her selection of wardrobe on Fridays had changed. Even on "Casual Fridays" her manner of dress was very provocative. They had. Oh, yeah! So had both Brian and her husband but nobody said a word.

None of the other employees knew that within those first few months Rhonda used her influence to have Brian hired to be their new cleaning contractor. All they knew was that he was really, really good at his job.

Brian's inquiry wasn't so innocent. He needed legal assistance so he decided to see just exactly who this guy was that Rhonda had married. He had nothing to lose. After all, he didn't have to hire him.

On their first meeting between the two men Brian didn't mention to Roger that he knew Rhonda and that they had just renewed her acquaintance. When asked, he simply said he'd looked up the firm on the Internet. He and Roger instantly liked each other. They had no idea that, in a very short time, that friendship would evolve and that it would become way, way beyond casual.

Life is full of little things that change one's course. Mistakes are made. Secrets are bonded. Someone wins...someone pays.

Within days after that first chance meeting at the bank Rhonda decided to take a chance and she mentioned to Roger that she had bumped into Brian Hawkins. She gave him the innocent, sanitized story about her picking up Brian as a new account. This new information made Roger hard as a rock. Over the years he had tried to coax stories out of her concerning her past sexual activities. She didn't give him much but Brian was one of them. Through her stories he surmised exactly what had actually happened...as teenagers they had petted lightly and Brian had feasted on her breasts.

That story had always aroused him but for some reason this new contact, this innocent and casual encounter as adults, absolutely seared his erotic imagination. So all of a sudden Brian was back into her life. What if??

It was enough to arouse him as he had not been for years. All at once Rhonda was on her back, on her knees, straddling him...almost every way he wanted, certainly every way she was willing. She was astonished and totally appreciative of this newfound sexual excitement but had no idea it was self induced.

At the first meeting with Brian, Roger hadn't connected it. It blew right over his head. When they met for a second time a week later, he did. Brian Hawkins! It was right there on the credit union check Brian used to pay him. Roger didn't say anything about the "Rhonda" thing because Brian hadn't. Instead, Roger casually asked him where he had gone to school. Bingo. Same school, same years. This was Rhonda's "Brian." No doubt.

When the meeting was over Brian walked out thinking, " Roger knows who I am. He's figured it out. I wonder if she mentioned me? How come he didn't say anything?"

Roger had sat behind his desk and looked out the window. He was a lawyer. It was his job to detect things.

"Brian is aware that I know who he is. Wonder if she said anything to him about me. She had to have said at least something. Him coming here was no accident. Wonder why he didn't say anything?"

Although they were on to each other, over the next two years they played the game. They did not openly acknowledge to each other that Rhonda was a mutual person and neither of them would ever mention to Rhonda that they had met, let alone that there was a business relationship between the two of them.

But, much more than the business between them were the two men's erotic imaginations and mental games that, over that period of time, would allow their illicit thoughts of Rhonda to go from flickering to raging.

Brian's rousing thoughts centered on the curiosity of fucking Rhonda. What would it take to seduce her. He openly shared those thoughts with Becky. From the very start his wife responded, spurring lascivious thoughts of this pristine lawyer's wife giving herself to the "cleaning man." Just Brian's whispered suggestions in her ear of "what if" concerning he and Rhonda would cause her to explode wildly on his slow moving cock.

Roger's imagination drove him to visualize his wife being taken by another man as he watched in secret. Over time it went from the tantalizing thoughts of Brian sucking on Rhonda's breasts to Brian having her bent over a table, his huge cock demanding orgasm after orgasm from her receptive pussy before moving to her ass for yet another special treat. Anal sex was the one thing that Roger had never been allowed and the thought of another man taking her like that was the very pentacle of his erotic illusions.

Although this was all underlying, both men noticed something. And so did a few of the women in the bank. Just weeks after Brian started routinely showing up on Fridays and "sticking his head in" to say hello to Rhonda, she started to dress differently. Up to that point Friday's were "dress down" days. Once Brian became a weekly occurrence Rhonda started to dress in a very sexy manner on Fridays. On most days it was a short skirt. On those days that she traded it for simple jeans she would top it with a show-all blouse or sweater. She wasn't fooling anybody. Both Brian and Roger knew for whom she was dressing.

It would take two years of the two men playing this "hide and seek" game while getting to know each other better before one of them would blink.

Yes, somebody would have to blink.

It took two years but, eventually, it was Roger.

PIPE DREAMS

Actually, it wasn't so much that Roger blinked. It was more that he received a gentle, erotic nudge two years after Brian appeared in his life.

During this twenty four months Rhonda knew nothing except that her erotic if not innocent stories about Brian continued to turn Roger on. At his coaxing she would sometimes embellish the story, adding things that never really happened. She didn't mind the game. In fact, it was a huge mental turn on for her and each time it happened Roger was buried deep inside her, pumping slowly as if having to extract her story from her. She allowed herself to imagine Brian's cock doing the same to her. She had no idea that the sexy outfits that she wore on Fridays for Brian was very much a matter of interest for both men. She was teasing and they knew it. All three of them knew the interest was definitely there. Their common fantasy was...how far would she go, given the perfect moment?

Roger couldn't break himself away from the erotic notion of watching Brian take Rhonda while he secretly watched. For some reason the thought of taking her together with Brian in a ménage a trios had no appeal even though he and Brian had developed a very close friendship, even away from work. A year into his and Brian's relationship he had met Becky Hawkins, Brian's wife. Frankly, Roger was impressed. Becky made up for a lack of polish so to speak with a really sexy body. It only took a few chance meetings with her to correctly guess that she wasn't above using it to get what she wanted. She never approached him but he got the subtle message that she and Brian weren't exactly true to each other.

And then there was Brian. Like Roger, Brian knew that their friendship was actually a mutual attraction concerning Rhonda. What he didn't pick up on for those first couple of years or so was the mental and unspoken invitation that Roger was extending to him concerning Rhonda. Instead, after two years neither of them had yet to even openly acknowledge to each other that Brian and Rhonda were acquaintances. Each of them was concerned that if it became open information and finally shared that it would spoil the game, probably tarnishing the illicit thoughts each of them harbored.

Victory or defeat hinges on small things, small alliances. Brian had one...Roger didn't. Becky Hawkins became tired of waiting. She recognized what was going on and told Brian she was going to push the issue. The game was still hot. She knew, and so did both men, that it would not stay that way.

Alcohol and women make a lethal combination. It breaks barriers, releases whims.

It was June 25th. It wasn't the first time that Roger, Brian and Becky had met after work for a quick drink. As a matter of fact and unknown to Rhonda, it was fairly common. That particular night Becky mentioned that Christmas was exactly six months away. Somehow, the conversation got around to the "perfect" Christmas gift. It started off innocent enough. A few drinks later it had turned bawdy.

Then came "that" look. The one that Becky shot Brian. He instantly knew what she was about to do. He hesitated. Within minutes this could all come down on their heads. Roger and Rhonda would be gone forever...done!! He had to assume that once Rhonda found out that he had deceived her all that time concerning Roger that she would be furious.

A silent nod. What the hell! Brian had no idea what she was up to.

Roger did. In the darkness of the bar, hidden by the booth table, Becky was slowly massaging Roger's cock as if milking it. She had never done it before with him but she had no intention of going into this conversation on a level playing ground.

She leaned over and whispered into Roger's ear. He almost came.

"For Christmas, would you like for Brian to have your wife?"

Roger had no answer. She felt his hard lurch in her hand.

This time she didn't whisper.

"You know that he's been with her before. Fucked her. You know that, don't you?"

Brian sucked in his breath. There it was!!

Of course it was a lie. Becky was only repeating what she had been told. Roger was hearing what he had always wanted to believe...that Rhonda had been seduced by Brian as a teenager.

Roger was stunned. Brian couldn't believe she had done it. They both held their breath.

There it was. It was out. The seconds seemed like hours.

One word broke the ice forever.

"Yeah."

That's all Roger said. He was actually relieved, as tired of playing the "hiding" game as they were.

"Yeah." Simple enough.

Three people sitting in that booth almost came.

There it was, out in the open. Just like that!!

Roger looked at Brian.

"Tell me about it." He said it so calmly.

Ten minutes later Brian was still talking, giving Roger detailed blow by blows of what had happened in his car years ago. What the hell if he embellished it a little. He'd never come close to Rhonda's pristine young pussy but it made a good story and Roger anxiously ate it up, word for word.

For the next half an hour they were all discussing how this had all come about...the chance meeting at the bank, the ensuing silence between the two men. Everything. Especially the fact that Rhonda was obviously extremely turned by this whole secret thing. Her provocative manner of dress on Fridays, her response to Roger's suggestive whispers concerning Brian...it all showed that.

When they went their separate ways an hour later Roger was on his way to the office to change pants before he went home. Becky had made him cum all over his.

Becky and Brian said goodbye to him in the parking lot and watched him leave.

"What do you think?" Brian looked at his wife.

"He's all in. He can't wait for you to fuck her."

"What about her. What do you think?"

Becky looked at him and shrugged.

"I doubt it. That's up to you, though, isn't it?"

Brian got the message. The ball was in his court. He knew that both Becky and Roger would be team players. Did Roger really think that Becky's hand job under the table was concealed, that Brian didn't know? Inwardly, silently, Brian chuckled. Because, most of all, he was fully aware that Becky was totally miffed. Despite her aggressiveness towards Roger, the polished gentleman had never made an advance towards her. And that sexy lady was humiliated by the shun!

After that first night the little erotic meetings happened more and more often. Once the truth was out the only thing left was the "what if's." It would have to be a perfect situation, luck being the main ingredient. Unknown to Rhonda, she had become a much sought after possession.

For the next few months there was a trade off. While Becky coaxed him to orgasms under the bar tables, Roger would feed them detailed stories about what he had done to Rhonda since their last meeting. Rhonda was the center of their conversation, down to what she was wearing under her clothes that day. It was all fun and made them sexually on edge.

But they weren't fools. It was fun. It was erotic. Yet deep down they all assumed it would never really happen. Jeezers, a thirty eight year old mother of two was just going to lay down and spread her legs to an old boyfriend?

Then came a tease. A "what if."

The late afternoon the day before Thanksgiving Rhonda was one of the last to leave. In an unusual gesture Brian stopped by to see how things were going and to wish her a happy holiday. It wasn't as if they were alone. There were still two other ladies there. But when he started to leave they were isolated.

"Have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family," he offered.

It came out of the blue. Just an impulse.

He leaned over and kissed her gently before she had a chance to avoid it.

Two things jumped out. One, the fact that there was a total lack of effort on her part to avoid it. Two, the slight meeting of lips caused a mutual stir.

He walked away a few steps. Then he turned. If this thing was ever going to fly he had to take a chance.

"That's not really what I had to say."

With that, he pulled her close and devoured her mouth. Very deep, very long.

When he felt the shudder, the response, he knew it was okay to let his hands gently cup her ass for a few fleeting seconds.

Then he walked away, leaving her to catch her breath. There was no way she could ignore the jolt that had shot all the way from her lips to her tantalized pussy! Maybe she didn't realize that she had surrendered to his touch, sliding her hands up onto his arms.

The devious trio was thrilled with the experiment. Rhonda couldn't get the kiss off her mind. She had no idea why the fuckings for the next couple of weeks became even more intense.

But the door had been opened a little. She had innocently allowed a hopeful crack. To Rhonda it was an exciting secret. To the devious trio it was the beckoning for which they had wished.

Then came Christmas Eve.

" DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?"

" DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE"

Maybe if Brian had just suddenly groped her it would have been different. An alarm would have gone off. Or if he had instantly led her to the inviting couch just feet away. Anything threatening. But that didn't happen.

The soft teasing of her nipples, the inviting caress from his lips...they did nothing more than to fuel a body already on fire. And that hard cock introducing itself to her slowly rotating ass! Under the spell she was under it was anything but menacing.

Not to mention that only minutes before she was stroking herself to an erotic eruption while dreaming of Brian, fantasying how it would feel to fully surrender to his mouth. And to his massive cock. She had no idea how big he really was but one is allowed to speculate at a time like that.

The hard shaft now pressing against her cheeks let her know that there would be no disappointment!

Everything that was happening was so surreal. Moments ago it was fantasy...now it was so real.

The realization that her top button was being undone brought her back to the moment.

"Bri-i-i-a-a-n." It was but a mere whisper.

It was so weak. She knew it. He knew it.

And standing just outside the break room door, Becky Hawkins knew it!

Oh, yes! The disgruntled member to the devious trio wasn't about to be left out. After Roger had slipped them a quick call letting them know that Rhonda was by herself, Becky wasn't about to be excluded. Besides, she and her cellular phone were to be Roger's eyes...his ears. He would love to be there but if anything went wrong there could be no explaining his presence.

And Rhonda had been so mesmerized by the appearance of Brian she certainly didn't see the break room door being almost closed, leaving it only scant inches open.

Open just enough to hear. To see. To allow a silenced cellular phone to pick up some of the sounds and, for sure, to transmit photo after photo taken by the tiny instrument.

And sitting twelve miles a way a tantalized Roger sat quietly and with held breath, waiting not just to see if the long awaited event was to unfold as they hoped but also to receive the feeds supplied by the hidden Becky.

He and the hard cock in his hand would not be disappointed.

The whispered "Brian" coming softly from Rhonda's lips was way too quiet to be picked up by the phone. The photo immediately following was much better. Even through his anticipation, Roger gasped. There, in a perfect reflection from the mirror, was his bride and the cleaning man. And that man was undoing a button on her dress!

Rhonda's hand had followed Brian's as it reluctantly gave up it's soft capture of her breasts in order to remove a button. But instead of removing his hand, she only succeeded in moving with it...almost guiding it.

Mesmerized with the reflection from the mirror, there was no surprise when he moved to the next button. There would be several more before he was done.

All eyes concentrated on his hands...the buttons he was slowly removing. He only spoke once. When he removed the second button and the loose top of her dress parted, exposing her breasts, she heard him catch his breath.

"You're even more beautiful than I remembered." That button had allowed her breasts to be totally exposed. Already the tiny bra had shown how futile it really was. Both nipples had become free, sliding out of the top of their confinement and standing open and hard as bullets.

Rhonda moaned softly. The compliment went much deeper, was much more tantalizing than it should.

Again, even though Becky could hear the two of them it was much too quiet to capture with the phone. But it wasn't totally out of the range of the little phone's capabilities. One silent click and off it went to Roger. He desperately wanted to hear every word but for now he had to be content with the mirrored image of his wife's exposed breasts being fondled by another man.

How odd that this would come to his mind. The fact that she hadn't turned her head, was instead watching Brian's hands through the mirror, turned him on even more!

It was when the fourth button was released that anybody's attention diverted from above Rhonda's waist. It was then that all parties realized that instead of undoing her buttons and releasing her dress to fall freely, it was instead being bunched up above her waist. Slowly, teasing, the hem of her dress had risen to the point that the top of her red stockings were exposed, introducing the first glimpse of pale thighs. All signs of her summer tan was long gone, leaving her as white as a snowfall.