Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian caught his breath. Rhonda turned slightly and closed her eyes. Becky didn't miss a beat even though she felt the furrow between her legs becoming a swamp. Her quickly transmitted photos brought Roger to the edge of cumming. He fought it, his expectations high for what was about to happen.

Again, there was no disappointment. When the hem finally reached her crotch, four people knew for sure what just seconds before only one had suspected. The tiny green and red thong was folded completely inside the wet cavity. Instead of it covering the soft brown thatch as intended, it was not much more than a twisted cloth teasing the senses and gently caressing a sensitive clit.

Rhonda turned her head slightly before looking again. She was so intent with her reflection that even though she heard the soft moan of appreciation coming from Brian, she missed that loud one expelled just outside the door. And certainly appreciative groan coming from her spellbound husband once the photo reached him.

Time was clicking. The excited but experienced Brian knew it. The next three buttons came off one...two...three!

Again, if he had just ripped her dress off! If he had made some kind of threatening move. But he didn't. Instead, her open garment was gently spread open, swept aside and held back by two shaking hands.

There it was! Rhonda exposed from head to foot. Tiny bra hiding exactly nothing! Wispy saturated thong folded in, exposing everything. The red thigh high stockings just adding to the tease. The high heels almost made it vulgar...more of a prostitution's attire than a housewife's.

Click. Send. Click. Send. Click. Send. Becky's hands were shaking so bad she was barely able to get it out. There were times she almost abandoned her task, wanting to tend to herself instead in this time of anticipation.

But she didn't. More than anything else she wanted this high class lawyer to see his uppity wife being taken by the cleaning man. She would have to make do with quick caresses between her legs between shots.

Brian's left hand swept her dress behind her, leaving her exposed while freeing his right. That one slowly slid down her trembling stomach. There was no question where it was heading.

"Br-i-i-i-a-a-a-n-n," she begged. But they both knew the truth. This was nothing but an extension of the fantasy she was dreaming just minutes before. A dream come true, literally!!

Brian watched her eyes as they followed his hand down. They were half closed. There was no doubt the trembling wasn't from fear. It was pure anticipation.

Contact!! A gasp from him. A moan from her. A tell-tell click. Seconds later, twelve miles away, happy disbelief!!

Roger had wanted it for so long. Anticipated it. But, all in all, he never really believed would ever happen. It was to be just a fantasy.

He was only going to get snapshots for the next few minutes but it was more than enough to make him a believer. He let his imagination take over from there. And he was very, very accurate with his supposition.

In front of the mirror, a mixture of fear, anticipation and mesmerism, one digit slowly stroking...teasing a swollen clit that had been prepped for just this occasion all day long! No, much longer than that. Years, not hours or days!

Oh, yes. Mrs. Williams stood with half closed eyes, gazing at herself in the mirror as her body twisted slowly in response to his touch. She had intended to take his hand away...to "shoo" him away. Instead, her hand had stopped short, firmly grasping him just above his wrist and riding it in what anybody would recognize as total submission.

After all, hadn't she dreamed of this for years? Hadn't she, just minutes ago, fantasied about this very thing!

And how many hundreds of times had her husband encouraged that fantasy? Had begged her to capitulate to her teenage lover? His favorite thoughts were those of her moaning out of control as Brian was sinking himself deep inside of his waiting wife's wet and anxious pussy.

When it happened, it should have been a shock! A "this has gone too far" thing. An internal warning that things had quickly gotten out of hand. Instead, not one of them except Brian was aware that he had released himself from the confines of his jeans.

Brian was being cautious. He had been around the block before with married women. One could never be sure of the fine line between the sexual intoxication of being seduced and the sudden realization of their wrong doing!

With that in mind, there would be no attempt to disrobe. The useless thong would stay in place. The dress would remain high, folded between the two of them. He wanted to be able to see everything reclected in that long mirror.

Besides that, it was ultra sexy...erotic beyond words!!

He bent his knees and came upward. Just that act caused her to bend over slightly, reaching out with each hand to touch the wall on each side of the mirror to maintain balance. It also provided a perfect target.

She gasped! Even through all of this it was still a sudden shock when she felt the swollen head of his cock nudging...searching for what he knew would be a well prepared and lubricated passage.

She gasped again, the futile beg once again.

"B r-i-i-a-a-n-n."

He ignored it. She ignored it. Becky couldn't.

Neither could Roger. This time it was loud enough to come through on the open phone. He jolted at the sound. He knew exactly what it was. It wasn't a protest. It wasn't a warning. It was an obvious beg!!

Rhonda watched. Brian watched. Becky watched. Roger got a glimpse.

Brian's cock was visable, reflected in the silver mirror. It searched at first, maneuvering around the wet thong blocking her quivering pussy, then slowly it entered. Sliding in slowly, gliding effortlessly. She wasn't just lubricated, she was drenched.

Slow strokes at first, carefully meant to please, to introduce...not alarm.

Denial, quiet protest from Rhonda. Her voice denying, her body quivering, stroking back at him.

Then it exploded!! Brian knew he couldn't wait forever. It was fragile beyond words. Or movement.

The soft moans, the twisting ass that Roger had spoken of so often. It took only a minute or two for it to all emerge.

Then the louder, guttural moans. Deep, coming from an open mouth but originating in a cock filled pussy that had surrendered totally.

Brian wasn't going to last. He knew that he was about to cum. Just the squirming ass pushing back against him was about to take him under.

Suddenly he let out a loud push of air. The strokes went from teasing, a gentle pleasing meant to appease to uncontrolled long hard strokes meant to force her into total submission.

Just feet away, Beck swooned. She carelessly opened the door further and held the phone inside the door, knowing that at the moment photos would not be needed. There was no way Roger could miss the loud moans and groaning coming from the two.

She was right. Twelve miles away Roger knew he was going to come with them. He imagined he could even hear the sloppy strokes as his wife was obviously being pounded by another man.

Rhonda was quickly caving to the fucking. And that's what it was. No sweet gentle stuff here! For those that could see rather than just hear, it could be seen coming. The loud moans followed by vilent rotations of her ass searching for each stroke.

Suddenly, the "freeze." She stood almost still for a couple of seconds. The relentless pounding never stopped.

Brian knew exactly what was happening. So did Becky. Roger had described it to them many times. But now, even though Roger was left out for the moment, Brian got his wish. It was obvious that he would outlast her.

Rhonda thought she would faint. From the pounding, from the illicit action. She couldn't separate it in her frazzled mind.

Suddenly, the silence giving way to loud, unhibited wailing.

Her knees buckled, then she shot straight up, almost losing him.

"A-A-A-A-A-U-U-U-U-U-G-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H-H-H!"

Then, that uncontrollable thrashing that Roger had promised so many times in that darkened bar.

Becky almost came watching them. The uncontrollable thrashing somehow became in exact sync with Brian. His head thrown back, his low moan, he came with her. It can't be said much more than that.

The two of them somehow timed it perfectly. They were in exact unison as they rode each other up and down, back and forth! She was first but couldn't stop cumming. He was dragged happily into it, her squirming ass milking cum from him like a faucett. Neither could stop. Neither even considered it.

"After all these years."

Somehow that thought was both silent and mutual. Not from two, but from four. Whoever would have thought such a wild fantasy would actually happen...would be so utterly fantastic! Even much, much more than those erotic notions leading into it.

One minute. Two?

Suddenly...CRASH!!!

Things never last forever. Especially orgasms. And for sure, not forbidden ones.

Two minute, maximum. From the time that she first began that uncontrollable orgasm until they were both expended, his hard cock buried deep and with no tendency to subside. He knew it wouldn't happen but he would have loved "sloppy seconds."

He was right.

Slowly, a realization. Then, those three little words came out.

"OH!"

"MY!"

"GOD!"

And they certainly didn't come from an appreciative Brian. Or a jealous Becky. Or a sexually expended, incredulous unbelieving husband miles away.

No. They came from incredulous mouth of a dedicated wife, mother of two.

Rhonda Williams was absolutely stunned.

What the hell had happened? Suddenly she spun, jerking the hard cock out of her and modestly covering herself with the long garment.

"Please, Brian."

It was simple. It wasn't angry. It was a request from a distraught wife who had somehow relented. Brian knew that.

She was asking him to leave.

He knew what to do. Instincts jumped in. He had been there before. As wonderful as it had been he didn't want to jeopardize it. There was still tomorrow. And Brian Hawkins believed very much in tomorrow.

A light touch from his lips didn't upset her. There was no recoil. Another, this one finding the dazed wife's mouth. A whisper into her ear.

"You are wonderful. My lifelong fantasy."

It was sincere. The truth. She knew it.

Somehow, it softened the situation.

Just like that, he was gone. Becky was not to be seen. She had quietly exited as if on queue. He found her in the truck outside, her fingers already busy on a swollen clit, fulfilling the itch that had built for the last hour. She knew that she would be insatiable that night. It was going to be a wonderful Christmas Eve night in the Hawkins household!!

Inside, a distraught Rhonda dropped to the floor, crying. What had happened? What had she done? Worse of all, there had not been even one little protest from her! She had folded in like the class pushover with the football captain!

Twenty mintes later she straightened both her dress and her life as well as she could. Thank goodness for this mess to be cleaned. At least she had an immediate mission to stall the inevitable.

She had to face Roger.

And there was cum streaming out of her and she couldn't seem to control it!

As bad as she tried, she just couldn't get Brian's hard pounding cock out of her mind!!

EPILOGUE

4:30 In the morning, Christmas Day

Cum was oozing out of Rhonda. It had been doing that since yesterday afternoon. She was still trying to mentally absorb the past twelve hours. To accept it. So much had happened and of course, there was so much that she didn't know.

After her shameful and unexplainable coupling with Brian she had somehow managed to finish up at the office and head home. Hopefully, she would beat Roger home and take a quick shower. The cum dripping down her thighs were such a reminder of her shameful lapse.

But God, oh my goodness, couldn't she make that one little corner of her thoughts go away. The one that bore no shame...that one that reminded of the wonderful fucking she had gotten with Brian. How shamefully exhilarating it had been!

It just wouldn't go away, teasing into her thoughts no matter how hard she was trying to push them out of her mind.

Homecoming had been a mixture of horror and bliss. Not only did she not beat Roger home but he wouldn't let her undress, little alone shower. He instead guided her to the bed, unbuttoned the front of her dress only up to her waist before plunging deeply into her, driving hard as if it had been denied him for years.

To the distraught wife it was appaling. To make it worse, she couldn't explain away the horrendous orgasm that blew her mind only a few minutes later. During all of it she couldn't erase the thought that Roger's cum was mixing with that of another man. It was so appaling...and such a turn on! What was wrong with her?

Roger was smiling the whole time. He had timed it perfectly...caught her just in time. He slowly slid in and out, nuzzling her neck as he washed himself in her (no...their) juices. A dream come true. Merry Christmas, Roger!!

He wouldn't even let her change clothes before going to her mother's. He was going to squeeze every bit that he could out of this. As for Rhonda, Christmas Eve was an evening of wet panties and constantly wet inner thighs. Just as she thought it would subside, a purposely intended quick and hidden stroke from him would only start it all over.

And there was plenty left for after the gifts were put under the tree late that night. This time, though, a long fuck with lots of tender caresses. Especially from Roger, who for the first time in a long time didn't bring up Brian's name.

Now, here it was at 4:30. Roger was asleep, obviously expended. Rhonda was fitful. So much had happened. How had it happened. How much of it had she wished upon herself over the past few years. She had fantasized about Brian so many times. That old saying came to mind. "Be careful for what you wish!"

She realized that she was slowly caressing Roger's cock. Slowly, it was coming to life. She could feel the cum still oozing out of her, running down her ass cheeks as she lay on her back.

She owed him. That was without question.

A gentle thought. Maybe too little too late, but at least an offering. A special present for Christmas. Always his dream.

Slowly, she slid on top of him, gatering herself on her knees and straddling his rapidly recovering cock. Slowly, she caught her breath, grimacing and expelling a loud gasp as she guided him in.

Roger was smiling to himself. Only feigning sleep, he was appreciating her teasing. Suddenly, he inwardly stiffened. Was he reading her right?

Slowly, not without hesitation, Roger felt the head of his swollen cock barely penetrate her naturally moistened ass. It wasn't hard or fast. Just tiny movements, all done by her.

Mrs. Williams had badly underestimated how badly her husband had looked forward to this moment.

It was a surprise to her. Almost an embarrassment to him!

She had barely allowed him to penetrate her ass, her spincter barely closing over his head, when he suddenly moaned and came. He had waited so long for this!!

Not to mention the gentle erotic nudge, the titillating impetus, just hours before. The messages were short but very, very promising.

About nine that past evening he had been fondling Rhonda in the seclusion of the garage while the party inside was ignoring them. Slowly stroking her wet crotch, determined not to let it be ignored until much later, he frowned at the interruption of his cell phone. A quick glance to recognize the sender told him not to let it pass.

As he glanced at it over Rhonda's shoulder as she squirmed and moaned softly at his hand between her legs, the text message was simple.

"WELL" Roger knew it was a request.

His reply had been just as simple. And very promising.

"NEW YEAR'S EVE"

THE END