All Comments on 'Christmas Gang Bang'

by Cram213

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kantabcdkantabcdalmost 9 years ago
Written porn, Excellent story!

It was like I was watching a MILF gangbang porno. Fucking hot action all over. Loved the way made her a slut for four studs.

But it was a little weird that four brothers would gangbang a lady together. Not one in a billion times it will take place. Moreover, the lady was there babysitter, like mother to them. It made a hard incest story then. As I am not a fond of incest stories, I was offended. If the lady was not related, may be girlfriend of one of the guys, the guys were friends it would have been better to me.

Thanks anyway for writing a so hot story!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 9 years ago

Fucking hot! Please keep on writing stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please get an editor

This was very very hot, but distracting because of tons of little typos! Story was great, just need at least a once-over to catch that stuff, please! Let your writing shine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Critique

It's a somewhat original concept but after one has read 7 or 8 stroke stories they tend to blur together and lose their punch. What would have brought this story up to the next level would have been to look under the surface : Why is she doing this? What is she thinking; what are her emotions (besides lust)? Is there any ambivalence, anxiety, guilt, inner conflict? If so, how does she rationalize what she's doing? What does she feel toward each of the individual boys? Is she aware that an adult fucking underage high school boys can go to jail? Who is she other than a horny fuck-toy?

Four boys is too many -- dilutes the energy. What are their inner conflicts, rivalries? How are they different from each other? The best stories interweave plot with hot.

OK... saved the worst for last: the opening scene has the oldest bro fuck her in the ass and then he pulls out and she 'licks it clean' . This is just gross. Who wants the taste of shit in their mouth? And, disease -wise, it's dangerous as hell.

I imagine reading this might be somewhat of a downer for you but the function of a critic is to point out areas where the writing might be improved. Imagine me as your high school English teacher. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous