Christmas Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, her break did not last long. After just a few moments, still gasping for air, she looked up at us with her naughty eyes and said, "Who's going to be the first one to get down her and fuck me?" clearly ready to get pounded again. While I would normally be the first to jump on the chance to take her, I held back because I did not want to be the first to cum in this gangbang. I wanted the pleasure to last. And while I am sure that all three of my brothers were planning to go for her pussy, I was going to fuck her in the ass again, so I would not have to worry about sloppy seconds.

Seeing the brief hesitation, Paul quickly came around to Linda's front and said, "Give me that pussy baby." Smiling dirtily, Linda placed her hands behind her and receded backwards, subsequently spreading her legs and inviting her young lover to come in. He wasted no time, pushing her little red skirt out of the way and placing his adolescent cockhead right at the entrance to her sopping pussy. After just a moment's hesitation, he pushed forward and began plowing into her. His meat was lubed up and her pussy was dripping wet. As both released sighs of pleasure and relief, he reached his hands underneath her legs and pulled her towards him to meet each of his forward thrusts, going almost all the way into her with each buck of his hips.

I moved to the right of her head, Matt to the left, and John just behind her. As Paul continued to ravage her pussy, Linda grabbed Matt's cock and pulled her mouth over to it. Opening wide and fully encompassing him, she started bobbing her head while I played with her breasts. Pulling her head off to catch her breath, Matt kneeled down next to her head and shoved it right back into her mouth. He grabbed her hair with both hands and forced himself all the way into her, and she willingly accepted.

After a few moments she pulled her mouth off of him and just jerked him a little, at which point I guided her head over to my piece. She hungrily took it in her mouth, and after just a few quick sucks she paused, as Paul was really starting to fuck her hard. With Matt now sucking on her boobs, she let my cock fall out of her mouth and moaned in intense arousal. John then proceeded to straddle her head and feed her his penis from above. After initially taking in her mouth, she turned her head so that she could give it more attention. Not being able to bod her head very well from her position, John did the thrusting and Linda just sat back and sucked him as Paul continued to ravage her.

As Linda continued to work her way around to all three of our cocks, Paul began ramming his swollen piece into her like there was no tomorrow. Grabbing onto her right leg and pulling her foot over his shoulder, he grunted passionately with each thrust. Quickening his pace, she pulled her head off of our cocks and threw it back in the screams of an orgasm. Clearly feeling her pussy's tight grip on his manhood, Paul thrust his penis as far into Linda's mature body as it could go, pulled her loins close to his, and held it in there as he shot his load deep into her MILF pussy. A look of pure relief on his face, Paul continued to grind his hips up against her until all of his seed had been leaked into her insides. After a few final thrusts, he pulled out and stepped off the side, now ready to sit on the couch and enjoy the rest of the show.

It took only moments before Matt had left his position to the right of Linda's head and lay down on his back beside her, at which point he grabbed her left hip and guided her over on top of him. Now with her kneeling over him, I repositioned myself to her left and John to her right. Now stroking both of our cocks, she slowly lowered herself down onto Matt's waiting bulge. As he began to enter her, Linda, closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Matt guided her the rest of the way with his hands, as fully immersing herself on a rod that size was no easy task.

Once she was on, Matt placed his hands on her butt cheeks and started bucking up into her. She panted and moaned with each thrust, but I put a stop to that quickly by pulling her head over towards me and putting my cock in her mouth. Pressing it up against the inside of her cheek, she fervently started licking me as I face fucked her and she jerked on John. After a few moments, John pulled her head over and did the same thing. Every 5 - 10 seconds Linda would switch back and forth between our cocks, as Matt began pounding away at her mature pussy. Her moans and screams felt great when she was muzzled by my fat rod.

By now it reached the point where I was definitely ready to shoot my load. I was tired of sharing her mouth and always fighting for the attention of her oral skills, so I needed to be inside of her. Even if Matt was still inside her pussy, I was going to get inside her ass. I had never taken part in double penetration before, but I was so horned up that I was ready for just about anything.

As Linda was leaning over to her right and pleasuring John, I moved behind Linda. Matt must have seen what I was doing, because he put his arms around Linda's waist and pulled her forward, exposing her asshole. Not expecting this, she pulled her mouth off of John's penis and looked behind her. As Matt continued to slowly grind up into her, she asked nervously, "What are you doing?!?!" with more than just a hint of alarm in her voice.

"You said that ass was all mine, so I'm coming for it now," I responded lustfully, as I kneeled between Matt's legs and behind her ass.

"Wait, wait, wait! I think you guys are too big for this; just wait until Matt finishes. I've never done this before..."

Not waiting to hear more of her excuses, "You have now!" I proclaimed as I stuck my cockhead into her rear hole. I barely noticed her scream, as I was in heaven in her ass. She was getting stretch so wide by my brother that he ass was extra tight. Matt spread her cheeks with his hands and I held her hips in order to minimize her struggle as I pushed deeper into her butt. John, who had repositioned himself directly in front of Linda, quickly took her head and refocused her back on his rod before she had a chance to protest further.

Now with only one young meat stick in front of her, she was able to focus almost solely on John's rod as Matt and I began to slowly saw into her pussy and ass, respectively. We began to gradually grow accustomed to the position we were in, and enjoy the strange new sensation of indirectly feeling another penis fucking the same woman that you are.

As Linda began to grow more accustomed to the feeling, she started working herself back on our cocks. While John was still fully enjoying her oral skills, Matt and I began fucking her harder and in relative unison. Matt was plowing upwards and inwards, while I was having my way with her ass similarly to how I had in the side room upstairs a few hours earlier. I could hardly believe that she was taking the two biggest cocks in the room in her two lower holes at the same time!

As John felt her muffled screams around his cock from the simultaneous anal and vaginal pounding she was receiving, John knew he was about to cum. He roughly grabbed a handful of her blond hair, tilted her head back, and quickly jerked it right up against her face until he came all over her cheek. He proceeded to drag his cock on her face and lips as it oozed cum all over her, giving her a nice and sticky facial of man juice.

As John defiled Linda's face, I heard Matt mumble that he was going to cum too! I felt him bucking up into Linda as hard as ever as he held her ass in place so that he could saw in and out of her at full speed. I just held on for the ride and enjoyed the incredible sensation of Linda's tight ass and Matt's plowing cock. With one final thrust he held himself deep inside of her and released his hot load as Linda exhaustedly gasped for air.

Feeling Matt's heat had gotten me so close to the edge that I started pushing forward again into her rear hole. I did not think that it was realistic that all three of us could climax together, but it was all happening within about 30 seconds of each other. I thought that type of thing only happened in porn, but it was about to happen in real life? Anyways, I squeezed her hips with both hands and started fucking her ass with a lustful fervor. She screamed and moaned with all the energy she had left as she felt my youthful cock ripping through her anal cavity as my brothers cheered me on. Finally I hit that spot and rammed into her one more time, grinding my hips against her ass cheeks as I through my head back in impassioned relief. I pumped all the spunk that I had built up over the past few hours deep in her ass, and then clasped on top of her nude body. Both Matt and I gave her a few last thrusts before we pulled out and I rolled off of her in exhaustion.

Once Linda caught her breath, she started making the rounds and gave all of our dicks of few sloppy sucks to lick us clean. We each then found our own spot on a couch or chair in the living room and just melted into the seats as we relaxed and recovered after a second round of intense fucking. Linda excused herself from the room for a few moment, and we turned on the television again as we began to relax again. When she returned, she laid down on her side in the middle of the floor to watch TV with us, still completely nude.

With her still looking hot, disheveled, and violated, lying there naked in front of us and in plain view, it was not long until we each started to get hard again. As our cocks grew, we started to not so much gaze at the television, but rather stare at her luscious body as we began to touch ourselves and lustfully stroke our dicks. Noticing this, she got that same mischievous look in her eyes that she had when she had met us at the door in her skimpy little outfit several hours ago. Without saying a word, she sat down next to each one of us on our respective couches or got in between our legs if we were in a chair and proceed to blow us, letting us pump her mouth full of cock once again. While she worked her way through the four of us, those who were still waiting watched in eager anticipation of getting of sucked dry by this mature blonde's skilled mouth. And like the veteran that she was, she kept fervently sucking all the way through our ejaculations until she had swallowed each and every remaining drop of our jiz.

After we had each deposited another load of our sticky man juice inside of her, we figured that it was time for us to head home. We all found our clothes of varying corners of the room and house, got dressed enough to head outside into the cold, and headed out the door. As we should have expected, Linda showed us out in just her bra and skimpy skirt, the same ones she had met us in, seemingly without a care in the world that the neighborhood would see her letting four boys out of her house at night with so little on. I was surprised that she was still able to walk with any semblance of normalcy after the repeated pounding we had given all of her holes. The ride home was relatively quiet, with just the radio on in the background and the windows slightly cracked to let the cool, refreshing air in. In their own minds, everyone must have been reliving the real-life sexual fantasy that had just transpired. As we drove along the dark side roads home, I paused for moment to marvel at the fact that Linda had taken a total of twelve loads from four young cocks in just the past few hours. She certainly did know how to please. And one thing was for sure: I had already circled next year's holiday dinner on my calendar.

12