All Comments on 'Christmas Gifts Ch. 02'

by RoughNTumble

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

A perfect erotic romp between mother and son! Expert pacing with wonderful description and dialogue, putting us all in the scene! Looking forward to the next! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!! That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read, it's left me so hard I'm aching!! We definitely need the next chapter to this masterpiece, the one where dad gets to watch his slut of a wife get her brains fucked out by her son and then be bred by him.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Extremely erotic

She certainly knew her men, and knows how to please them. In a couple of months, her belly will start to swell and that's so fucking kinky.

One hell of a super story, and hope to read more of the author's work soon.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
Just scintillatingly erotic!

Skillfully measured background pictures of words progressively interspersed with a smoking hot and very dertermined dialogue.

Made me feel like a turned on dirty voyeur and that was fun.

Thanks for giving me such a thrilling story. I'll give you back 5*****'s.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 13 years ago
excellent

Incredibly hot description, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dad wants his boy to blow his balls up his mother's cunt

This is a superb story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author! Like any boy big strong Luke wants shove his big prick right up between his mother's legs. He's real lucky, because that's what his mom--and even his father!--desperately want him to do as well! With his dad listening on the phone and playing with his peepee, Luke's mother describes in detail what she's doing with their son. At first the boy's wearing a condom as he plows his mother's cunt. Then his mother talks to her husband on the phone and tells him she must have their son's rich creamy and very potent young sperm up her fertile womb. That makes dad even more feverishly excited. Mom flings the condom off her boy's big stiff prick--a lot bigger than his dad's as she says, so that the father can hear--and now Luke goes to town, pounding his mother's twat like an animal, aiming to fuck a baby up his own mother's cunt. That's just what both his mom and dad want their boy to do as well! After Luke's emptied his big balls up his mother's mommy-twat he grins and tells her that when dad comes home he'll have a front row seat to watch his boy's fierce incestuous fucks of his blissfully son-fucked mom!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I must have voted last year when I first read it (or whenever)...

So I gave it ***** right here and made it a favorite story. It was delivered with clearness and exciting prose. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

Would love to be the mom in this story yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

If mom didn't get incest pregged this time maybe next time dad can milk his sons cumbers into her while they openly breed.

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
nice

good story only hot mom is a master manipulater sounds like shes just using Jr. for her own purposes and could screw sonny up big time hope there's more cumming to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

A fantastic tale of a perfect family. I love the fact that mommy had dad so excited in his cuckolding that he willingly begs mom to remove the condom and take his mother bareback. the son is overcome by lust as he humps away on his mothers naked body but will become so excited as the condom is removed and he re-enters his mothers womb unprotected. Dad will listen to the animalistic grunts from his son and wife as he humps his hand and as his son impregnates his own mother daddy will waiste his seed into his own hand.

I have not seen a post for a continuation so in my mind here is my version. In the future I hope dad gets to watch. Dad can watch his son ravage his wife in the shower and as the son thrusts deep into his mother and seeds her pussy again daddy can beat off in tribute jerking his own seed into the toilet. When the family is finished mom can step out of the shower kiss her husband on the lips and tell him how their son filled her pussy to the brim and then flush daddy's seed down the toilet. I hope in the future if the son allows dad to mount his wife new rules are put in place. Dad must always ask permission to fuck mommy, dad must always wear a condom if he is allowed and the son must never wear a condom. The new sex dynamic in this family will be the son dutifully fucking his mother each day and giving his mother an orgasm or two then seeding her womb. Dad will become the beta male constantly horny to watch the taboo incest fuckfest. Each day dad will jerk his own manhood in tribute as his son and wife hump like mad and each time his son breeds his mother dad will explode and waist his seed into his hand, into the floor, splattering the doorframe or sending into the toilet.

VictorlongVictorlongover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, can’t wait for more chapters. Was so well written got off the same time as they did. Well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Like others have said, a followup chapter would be awesome but seeing as it's been 6 1/2 years since your last submission, I don't think that's going to happen. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Son switches way too quickly from feeling guilty to gleefully smirking as he cuckolds his father. Candace is predatory, almost creepily so.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Great story. However, a weak spot was that Richard was not actually in the room watching the activity.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Thoroughlyenjoyed the story. As a romantic, I believe the mother was a control freak. She truly did not love either man. She knoew what she wanted and would go to any length to get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous