Christmas Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace pursed her lips. "Luke, I have had a theory that the Oedipal Complex goes far beyond the mind of a young man. I believe that it extends to the father and mother. The father wants his son to mate with his wife on a primal level, and the mother?" She leaned forward, that hungry tiger look burning in her eyes, "The mother desires this coupling most of all."

"You mean, theoretically?" Luke asked.

Candace slowly shook her head, a devilish smile crossing her face. "No, sweetie bear. I have proven my theory here. You want me, are dying to have me. Your father wants to enjoy our little mating ritual himself, to gratify himself by proxy. And me... Oh son... let me show you..." Candace slid the stack of five Rorschach inkblot cards across the table to Luke. "Test me with these, darling."

Luke picked them up. "Mom, you've always said these are bullshit."

"And they are, to a point," Candace said. "Because most people look at the cards and simply tell you what they imagine they are seeing. But me? I know what is on my mind, what I want to visualize. I'm going to see what I want to see I those silly inkblots, and so, what I visualize in them should tell you the desire of my heart, my mind and my body. So go ahead." Candace leaned back, crossed her legs, and threw one arm comfortably over the back of the chair. "First card, please."

Luke held up the first inkblot.

"I see me lying naked on the couch, with my handsome young son between my legs. Your mouth is on me, tenderly, carefully, your tongue working over my sweet little pussy until I fill YOUR mouth with my own sweet elixir. I'm arching my back, breasts high, my hands running through your thick honey colored hair, begging you. Do you want mommy to beg you, sweetheart?"

Luke realized by this point that all this was a game. And he was having the time of his life playing it. He said nothing but "Card number two, if you please."

Candace began bouncing her foot a bit, her full, large breasts swaying as she did so. "Hmmm, this time I see me sucking my baby's huge cock again. It's so hard and rigid. And so very much come. I just can't decide... do I want it on my face, my tits... do I want to swallow it all? I guess I'll decide that when the moment gets here."

Luke placed the card face down and showed another. "Next card, if you please. What do you see, mom?"

Candace was getting flushed with excitement. "I see my stud mounting me like a stallion from behind on my marriage bed. Where I sleep with his father. So wicked. He's pulling my hair and thrusting in deep just as I clench and bear down on him as I cum."

"Next. What do you see in this one, mom?"

"I'm riding you in this one. Hard. Your back is arching and you're about to cum, your mouth thrown open as you scream. But you're not there yet."

"Last one," Luke said, almost breathless now. "What do you see?"

Candace smiled wickedly. "I see you on top of me, but you're not fucking me. Oh, you have been, but I see you pulling your rock hard cock out of my pussy, just for a moment before plunging it back in. You have pulled it out so I can do something very important."

Luke gulped and sat the card down. "What... What's so important that you would have me pull my cock out of you, mom?"

Candace grinned that devil cat's grin again, stood up, and leaned down to whisper in his ear, her tongue darting in and out, making him shiver. "What's so important is that I am snapping that condom your dad mentioned off your cock so you can put it back inside me and give mommy HER Christmas gift. I promised your dad I'd have you wear one. I never said for how long."

With that Candace stood up and slowly slinked up the stair, leaving her son gasping for air, his cock straining to the breaking point in his slacks.

****

No kid ever had a longer Christmas Eve than Luke Gerard. While every other kid in the world was waiting for toys, or video games, or other such bullshit, Luke was waiting to spend the entire day mating with the sexiest woman alive, and in her marriage bed. 3 AM. 4 AM. And then sleep. He woke at about 9, and decided to have a hearty breakfast and shower. He would need his energy this day, of that he was certain.

Grape Nuts, Protein shake, a shower, and then he dressed in a button down white shirt and tight, dark jeans, and went to his mother's door. It was closed, and on it was a sticky note. "Knock when you're ready, sweetheart," the note said in his mother's fine, lithe penmanship.

Luke's hand was shaking as he rapped on the door and waited. And waited. He could hear his mother in the bedroom whispering to someone, and then her voice called out to him, "Come on in, darling. Your Christmas gift is ready and waiting for you."

Luke was shaking with a combination of fear and lust as he swung the door open with a slow, heavy creek, and drew his breath in sharply at what he saw. There in the center of his parents' lavish bed chamber stood the goddess of love, lust, and sex herself. Candace Gerard beamed at him, fists planted squarely on her cocked hips as she smiled at her son. "Richard darling?"

Luke heard his father's voice through Candace's I-phone, sitting on the nightstand. "Yes?"

"I think our little man like what he sees," She replied.

Luke did indeed. Candace's body was tight, curvy, ample female perfection. She at once had muscle tone and soft curves in her hips and breasts. And she was dressed for the occasion: black stilettos, black gossamer thigh-high stockings making their way up her legs, where they wear snapped at the hips to a matching black corset with red and silver floral prints. She wore the slenderest of see-through black panties that barley covered the trimmed, dark curls of her soft patch, the delightful , heavenly garden so many sons desire and so few get to enjoy. Her corset fitted her snuggly but perfectly, accentuating the glorious swell of her tits, and she wore long, black satin gloves that went past her elbow and to her perfectly toned arms. Her hair was down but wild, and she wore a pearl choker with silver hoop earrings, her face shaded by the perfect amount of making up: ruby red lips, dark eyeliner, and a hint of rouge. Not that she needed any of this adornment. And then there was her smile, her perfect white teeth below her ice-blue eyes, that was at once playful, confident, and inviting. "Merry Christmas, my two darling boys."

Luke had dressed to impress himself, with a white button down muscle shirt and tight jeans, though now the idea of dressing seemed silly. He took one tenuous step toward his mother, his hands shaking. He noticed some music playing softly in the background. Something by the Rolling Stones. While he wanted his mother more than he had ever wanted any woman, any THING, to tell the truth, he felt awkward and nervous. Candace seemed to notice this and her sexy grin warmed with affection, and she stepped forward herself, sliding her arms around his neck and moving in for a tender, slow, passionate kiss, her soft tongue touching his lightly, the taste of her, soft and sweet and clean. She pressed the softness of her glorious body against his, and the touching caused a wonderful longing ache of lust to fill his body. The anticipation of having her, of possessing her beauty and sensuality, was nearly as exciting as the act itself.

The two of them began to sway back and forth to the music, their mouths and hands exploring without hurry. And the way his mother moved, with such grace, so sexual and so teasing, had eliminated all his nervous energy and focused it into pure, slow-cooking lust. They were nose to nose, staring into each others' eyes, when Candace said, "We have all the time in the world together, and we are going to take it, darling. We're going to make love. We're going to fuck. We're going to mate like animals in a jungle." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'm glad your father is on board with this, but it doesn't really matter. I was going to have you anyway, no matter what. And you are going to have me any way you want, any time you want, from now on, whether he likes it or not." With that Candace kissed Luke again, but harder, more passionately, and Luke was thrilled to hear her begin to moan and shudder slightly. She was walking sex, dripping pheromones, calling him forward. She pulled him by his collar as she backed toward the bed, not breaking the kiss until she sat on the mattress, his crotch at eye level. She began unbuttoning his shirt, and slipped it over his shoulders to fall on the floor as she began kissing his belly, darting her tongue into his belly button as she began unbuttoning his pants and slipping them down. She massaged his cock through his boxers, and it was snaking down his leg and straining hard against the fabric as she did so, and with a dramatic gesture she yanked his drawers and his monster sprang free. Candace gasped happily as she saw her son's massive cock bobbing in front of her watering mouth. She closed one hand around the base and positioned herself closer to Luke, looking up at him with an adorable longing that made him want to lean down and kiss her.

Candace eased the drooling purple head of Luke's cock past her soft lips and began sucking on him. He could feel the warmth of her tongue curling under the bottom, playing with the sensitive ridge of the helmet head. Then Candace closed her eyes and began taking Luke deeper. Five inches. Six. Eight, her throat opening to take him deep. And then her nose was nestled into his pubic curls and she held her breath, a slight humming deep in her throat forcing him to arch his back and groan. "Oh god, mom. How? How can you be so good at this?"

Candace slowly slipped Luke from her mouth and looked up at hi, her eyes watering a bit, her mascara running in sexy streaks that accentuated her eyes. "What can I say, sweetie bear? Pleasing a man has always come natural to me." Candace produced a single condom that had been tucked in her stocking, and tore it open. "Since your father insists you wear one of these things, I suppose we can at least have fun putting it on, huh?" With that, Candace put the condom tip between her teeth, leaned forward, and slipped it over the head of Luke's cock with her mouth, going deep and slipping it down most of the way, then pulling back and rolling the rest down to the base of his cock by hand. The she stood up, put her arms around Luke's neck and ran her fingers through his hair. "Will you please make love to your mother now, handsome?"

Luke grinned at her, grabbed her by the wrist and roughly spun her around facing away from him and catching her eye in the full length mirror on the other side of the bed. "No ma'am," he hissed in her ear and his hands slithered around her, one cupping her breast and the other slipping into her panties. "I'm going to fuck your pretty brains out."

Candace gasped and then let out a thrilled laugh as Luke bent her over the bed and ripped off her soft panties as if they were made of tissue. She thought that he was going to shove his cock inside her at last, and she was already wet and more than ready, but Luke didn't. Instead, she sensed him kneel down behind her, licking and nibbling the soft but firm curves of her ass. And then she felt something she had never known as Luke spread the full ripe cheeks of her ass and licked upward from her puckered clamshell to her tight clean little asshole. "Oh Luke, oh honey... no one has ever put their mouth there.... Oh please don't stop!" She gasped.

Luke's tongue did a gentle ballet dance around her quivering little starfish, and then he gently took his mother by her thighs and rolled her over on to her back, sliding her legs over his shoulders and breathing in the heady musk of her budding orchid. He couldn't believe that the ultimate object of his desire, his mother's pussy, was only inches from his watering mouth. He stared into Candace's eyes, fully in control of her body, and as she looked back at him, it was as if she had become the little girl in need. "Please," she whispered. "Pleeeeeaaassseee, sweetie bear. I can't bear to wait. Taste mommy."

Luke let out a low, animal growl as he surveyed her soft pink labia, so plum and moist and ready for him. "God, I want to devour you. I want to drink you..." He began licking up the inside of her thigh, teasing her, taunting her with the possibility. And then the tip of his tongue found her soft pink tenderness, already dripping with her own moisture, beads of her own liquid beading up on the folds of her labia like dew on flower petals. Luke was careful, gentle, kissing his mother's honeypot like he would her mouth, his tongue moving and slipping inside. This was more for him then her, because he so badly wanted to taste her. But you couldn't tell that from her reaction. Candace had arched her back and was running her hands through Luke's hair, pulling him forward, bucking her hips against his face like she intended to fuck his tongue. And then she felt it slip out of her and upward, the tip finding her little man in the boat, and she gave a short little cry as Luke began swirling it gently around her clit as it swelled and grew. So few men knew how to do this well, Candace thought in her fevered lust and pleasure. So many acted as if they were trying to scrub a spot out of a carpet. But not Luke. Not her son. He knew how sensitive Candace's most tender part was, and only teased at it with the hot tip of his tongue. He was moving it in patterns that didn't repeat, carefully, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. And then he did it. She felt two of his fingers slip inside her mouth, and she sucked them deep to get them good and wet, because she knew what was coming next. The fingers disappeared, and suddenly Candace cried out as she felt them enter her, deep and slow, moving back and forth, Luke massaging the ridges of her g spot, his tongue never even pausing from its ministrations on her little nubbin.

"OH HONEY! OH LUKE I LOVE YOU! PLEASE... OH GOD DON'T STOP! SOON! SOON!" She cried as she thrashed around on the bed, widening her legs and rolling her hips as she clawed at Luke's shoulders. At the perfect moment, as if reading her mind, he began to speed up the short pumps of his fingers, and then suckled gently on her clit as is it were a nipple, his tongue continuing its motions inside his hot mouth. That did it. Candace grabbed two handfuls of Luke's hair, arched her back, and screamed, her floodgates opening as she filled Luke's thirsty mouth with her hot, sweet elixir. "OOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOODDD! YES! YES! MAKE MOMMY FUCKING COOOOMMMEE!!!!"

The entire world went hot white, and then slowly began to come back into focus as Candace came back down from the incredible high was her orgasm. Breathing hard, she looked down between her open legs at her son's face. He was breathing hard as well, his chin dripping with her juices. "You taste like honey, mom," he husked.

The look of lust that came over each of their faces then communicated all that needed to be said. Candace's pussy suddenly felt so empty that it ached. Ached for her son's huge bulging organ, the only thing that could sate her hunger. Her mouth curled into a sexy snarl as she ordered, "Get up here and fuck me, stud. Let's show daddy how it's done."

Luke was on his feet and between his mother's legs in a flash, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her ass to the edge of the bed where he placed his sheathed cock against her entrance. He didn't enter her at first, but ran his throbbing phallus along her slit, getting it slick with the frothy cum that soaked her. "You're nothing but a hot little bitch in heat, aren't you mom?"

Candace moved up onto her elbows so she could look down between them. "I'm YOUR hot little bitch in heat, big boy."

"I bet Dad would love to hear you beg for my big cock."

Candace smiled up at him. "Oh please, Luke. Fuck me with that monster. Did I tell you it's bigger than daddy's? And that says something, because his seven incher is nothing to sneeze at."

"Did he ever make you come like I just did, mom?"

Candace shook her head, "Oh no, baby. He's given me some strong ones, but not like that." Then she turned to the phone and addressed Richard directly. "If he made me come that hard with his tongue and fingers, Richard, can you imagine what this amazing cock is going to do to my pussy?"

They both heard Richard's voice reply over the phone, "No, but I can't wait to find out," Richard said.

Candace gave Luke a wicked look, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Neither can I. Now what does a girl have to do to get her stud to sink himself inside her.

Luke hooked Candace's legs over his forearms, flexed his cock, which was pointing almost back against his belly, huge as it was, and sank balls deep into his mother's hot snatch in one swift movement. All the air was sucked out of Candace's lungs, and then she captured her breath and gave a shaky, amazed laugh as Luke began taking her in measured full strokes. "Oh my god! He's inside me, Richard. Oh Jesus, I imagined, but... Good god I never knew what it would feel like to have a man so deep!"

Luke leaned down over his mother as she placed her hands behind his neck and pulled him close. They kissed, and then his mouth was on her neck as he continued to move in deep and steady, his motions speeding up methodically. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, Candace was coming again, her pussy clamping down around Luke's cock as he moved in and out, in and out. "OH FUCK! I CAN'T... I CAN'T STAND IT! LUUUUUUUKKKKEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH YYYEEEEEESSSS!"

Luke kept moving at the same tempo as Candace moved through her orgasm and kissed him passionately. They broke the kiss and she looked up into his eyes, that same little girl expression she had given him earlier. "Oh I'm yours darling. I'm sooooo yours."

Luke began to speed up his tempo. "Mom... Mom, I can't last much longer."

Candace smiled like she had just been told she won the lottery. "Wonderful, my sweetie bear! Do you hear that, Richard? Our baby is about to come for his Momma. And I can go ahead and tell you that he comes in quarts!" She never stopped looking at Luke as she said this, then to him: "We can settle in for some long stretches of fucking later. Right now I want you to ease on down into momma's saddle and ride her until you come. But first," she winked at him, "pull out for me, baby. Daddy and I need to have a talk."

With the greatest effort, Luke pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and hovered over her, his monster jumping with each heartbeat as it strained uncomfortably against the thin latex of the condom.

"What is it, Candace?" Richard asked, out of breath on his end. ""Why did you stop?"

She turned toward the phone, reaching between she and Luke and slowly jerking his cock as she said, "It doesn't seem fair, Richard. Everyone is getting what they wanted for Christmas except me." She made as if she were pouting.

"Well, what the hell do you want?" Richard grumbled. He was obviously pissed that his fantasy had been interrupted. "Anything! Just finish! I'm bursting here!"

"I can have anything?" Candace asked, an eyebrow rising.

"Anything, goddamn it! New car, jewelry, whatever! Just finish!"

Candace massaged Luke's cock and smiled up at him as she said, "I don't need any of that Richard. What I really want is for you to let me slide this condom off of our son's amazing cock and listen as he rides he bareback."

Dead silence from Richard. Then: "I... have to admit, honey, that is one hell of a turn on for me too... but... You know... you could get pregnant."

Candace's mouth curled into a wicked grin that almost made Luke blow his wad right inside the rubber. "Who says that would be a problem, Richard? I know what I want, and I want Luke's come inside me. I could have lied. I could have just pulled the condom off and said nothing. But..." she leaned up and kissed her son, who was still breathing heavily. "I want you to know. I want you to want it. Say you want it, Richard."