Christmas Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of breath, Richard husked, "I... I want it."

"Say it darling," Candace said, slipping the condom off of Luke's cock so slowly it was unbearable. "Say you want your son to come deep inside your wife's pussy."

Much more of this and the old boy will have a heart attack, Luke thought with a smirk.

"I... I want my son to come in my wife's pussy."

With a victorious laugh, Candace snapped the condom off of Luke's cock and tossed it aside. "You heard him, cowboy. He wants you to unload those balls in your mother's womb." Her eyes were glowing with triumph. "So you'd better give momma and daddy what they both want so badly."

That was all he could stand. Luke was little more than an animal at this point, every bit of intellect gone. He was nothing but a natural machine bent of taking this beautiful, fertile woman's body and fucking her into submission. With a roar like a lion mounting its mate, he plunged back into his mother bareback, his unprotected cock crushing against her tender, sensitive cervix as he slammed her again and again, hooking her ankles over his shoulders and bearing down on her as he rode her. She had planned every bit of this, manipulated them into exactly the position she wanted them to be in. It wasn't enough to fuck Luke, to mate with him; she had to have both her men so filled with lust that they were slaves to her whims. And as he did his goddamndest to pound her through the mattress, Luke knew he loved every second of it.

And Candace? She was thrilled, laughing as he took her, spurring him on. "Ooooh, that's it, big boy. Momma's pussy is all yours. You hear? All yours . Now you do it. I want to feel that bare cock pump its fuel into me. That's it! THAT'S IT! THERE!"

They were little more than a sweaty ball of muscle and bone and flesh fucking like animals, Candace digging her fingers into the cheeks of Luke's ass, giving herself to him so completely as he pounded harder and faster that the outcome was soon, and inevitable. Even though she didn't need to, even though they were both moments away from coming, she continued her lusty, encouragement. "YES! YOU COME INSIDE THAT PUSSY! LET DADDY HEAR YOU DO IT! COME, LUKE! COME WITH ME, SWEETIEBEAR! PLANT YOUR SEED IN MY PUSSY! PLANT YOUR SEED IN ME AND KNOCK ME UP!"

Luke felt the charge moving from deep within his balls and into the base of his cock. It swelled, and he knew this was it. "MOM, TELL ME WHEN! I'M GOING TO COME SOON!"

Candace let go, nearly hyperventilating as he own orgasm ripped through her midsection, filling her body with that same white hot light. "NOW BABY! COME WITH ME, INSIDE ME! FUUUUUCK! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH! GOOOOOODDDDD LUUUUUUKKKKEE!"

As Candace bucked through her orgasm, Luke felt the first charge of semen erupt from his expanding pisshole. He slowed his pace and went back into making full, deep thrusts, each one rewarding Candace by bathing her fertile insides with spurt after spurt of hot, thick baby batter. "UUUUUUHHHH! UUUUUUHHHH! UUUUUUHHHH! UUUUUUHHHH! " Luke moaned as he bucked and thrust his cock ever deeper into Candace's love pocket. And just as both of them brought their orgasms to a close, Luke collapsed onto his beautiful mother, whose spasming channel still clutched his cock. She kissed him, gently, tenderly, and then watched as Luke slipped out of her and licked his way down her body, licking between her breasts and moving down between her legs again. And she watched, stunned, as Luke began to lovingly, tenderly lick and suckle his own come from her pussy, their mixture trickling out of her and down the crack of her gorgeous ass. "Oh my sweetheart. Oh baby, that is so wonderful. Do we taste?"

"Mmmmmm," was Luke's only response.

Candace laughed again and said toward the phone, "Was that something like what you wear hoping it would be, Richard?"

"Oh, lord," The old man said, out of breath. "That was so hot. Whew."

"You know Mom," Luke said, moving back up Candace's body and kissing her. "I really think when he comes home, we should put on a show for Dad and give him a front row seat."