Christmas in the Middle of Nowhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man! The couple operating the front desk said they are surprised that we were even on this road out here because they said on the news, it was closed till further notice and so far there has been no notice of it being open yet."

"Do you want a cup of coffee before we try to turn in for the night?"

"Sounds like a good idea because there is no way I can just fall asleep right at the moment."

"What time are we going to try and get up this morning since it is morning now?"

"After I have a couple of cups of coffee here I'll be up in a couple of hours after I fall asleep as a rule."

"I know you never could sleep past seven or eight of a morning, no matter how late you fell asleep."

"No I never can sleep past eight of a morning." taking the cup of coffee that Sue had poured for me, "Thank you love." then after taking a drink of it, "This place has a restaurant right next door that is open twenty four seven, so we should be good to go for breakfast when we wake up."

Then we heard the report come on the television that the road we just pulled off from to get into the hotel here, is still closed and more than likely will be till sometime after it quit snowing. "Now that just sucks. We are stuck here till god knows when."

"It is better to be stuck here than some place with someone we don't want to be with I must say."

"That is for sure babe. How am I so lucky to have a brother that I love so much and to be so darn nice to me, no matter what stupid mistake I make?"

"That is because I love you too, Love."

"That is another thing I am wondering about. Since we have started on this trip you keep addressing me as love instead of sis or by my name. Why is that?"

"For one it is how I feel about you and it is what you have shown me since I went and got you and took you to my place. You've done the cleaning of the house, the cooking of meals, doing my laundry, and making sure my bed is clean and ready for me to climb into at night. Just the little things that you have done for me, these last few days, plus that name just fit's you to a T."

"Ooooohhh that is the nicest thing anyone has told me ever in my life that I can recall. Any of the ex-boyfriends I've lived with in the past, I've done the same things for them as I have for you and none of them, have ever told me thank you like you just did. Matter of fact they have never told me thank you at all, for all that I've done for them."

"That is because they didn't love you as I do for one. I've never loved my ex-girlfriends the way I love you, Love and they never loved me back either, the way I did kind of love them, in the way I would a friend."

"I guess that is how I felt about my ex-boyfriends too. You know I do love you more than you will ever really know Johnny."

"Hu, that is how I feel about you Love." as I slipped my arm around her lower back since she was sitting next to me on the foot of the bed, as we would read the weather advisory going across the bottom of the screen off and on, unless the news or weather report was being broadcasted.

As I had slipped my arm around Sue's lower back, she then put her arm around my back and then leaned in and kissed me on the lips but held it, a little longer than a brother and sister kiss each other. When she pulled back away from kissing me, she looked into my eyes for a moment, "Johnny, I really can't stand it not being able to just open my heart up to you but yet, I don't want to make you mad at me or make you want to go away from me, for whatever reason you may come up with."

"Sue my Love, there is nothing in this world that I can think of or come up with that will make me mad, or so mad and upset with you, to make me leave you and not want to be with you at all times. I so want you to open up your heart to me, in the way that you want to, and if you do, I then will know that I can open my heart up to you, the way I so want to myself."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I am so sure. I believe I know what you want to say to me but, I want you to tell me for yourself instead of me maybe saying the wrong thing, about what you want to say. I feel it is the same thing I want to say to you myself."

Sue looked into my eyes for a little bit, then she took my coffee cup that is empty now, and she set both of our cups down next to the television in front of us, then sat back down and turned to face me, taking a hold of my hands, while looking into my eyes again, "Johnny... I am in love with you and want to have your baby so bad" she said it so fast the words didn't have a space in between them, like they were all just one big long word, "Please don't be mad at me for wanting you in that way and all that I said, about a baby by you." in a pleading voice.

"I knew part of that but not about the baby part Love. I am in love with you too and now that you say, you want to have my baby; I would be honored to make a baby with you Love. I have all ways knew that you and I making a baby together it would turn out so beautiful or handsome whether it be a girl or a boy. You better kiss me so I will have a closing here or I'll keep..." kiss me she did, with tongue all in my mouth that did cut me off, before I finished saying what I was saying.

The next thing I knew is my shirt and my jeans were being unfastened and I was unfastening her jeans that she has on to travel in. When both of us had our jeans unfastened and my shirt off Sue broke the kissing off long enough to say, "This is an early Christmas gift from me to you baby. I hope you don't mind me giving it to you here in this place, instead of at home or, at mom and dad's place." then she took off her shirt, by pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor.

"For me this is the perfect place to give it to me and for me to give you me..." then she went to kissing me again.

As we kissed each other she reached up and unhooked her lacy cupped bra and then it was off and on the floor someplace, and when I went to lay her onto her back she stopped me and broke the kissing off, "Stand up here in front of me baby."

As soon as I was standing in front of her she pushed my jeans down and then bent over and pulled them with my boots and then socks off of my feet. As soon as my pants and socks were out of my way, she took a hold of my rock hard dick and after a couple of strokes from the base to the head, she leaned over and slicked around the head of my dick and then sucked the head into her mouth, down to about half way down the shaft.

Sue pulled back off of my dick and looked up at me, "Damn babe! Your cock feels good and it also taste good too. I would have sucked this big boy a long time ago had I known you had such a good tasting cock as this is. I bet it will feel so good in my pussy that is so fucking wet, wanting a big fuck tool as this is. I knew your cock looked good from seeing it all of those different times, when we were younger but I didn't know, it would taste this good or feel so good in my mouth like this." then she went to sucking my dick again, down to the base this time.

"Oh fuck Love, your mouth feels so fucking good wrapped around my dick like that. I have a feeling that your pussy is going to feel so good around my dick too, if your mouth is any indication as to what your pussy will feel like." a short time later, "Oh fuck me Love but I'm going to be cumming if you keep that up." as soon as Sue sucked my dick down to the base she pulled off till just the head was in her mouth then she would suck all the way down to the base again, working her throat muscles as she went down and then back up again. The third time she sucked down to the base after I told her I was close, "Oh fuck Love there it is..." and the cum shot out of my dick into her stomach and she kept my dick down her throat till I shot a third rope of cum into her stomach, before she pulled back but keeping the head and about one fourth of the shaft in her mouth, while I shot what was left into her mouth and she swallowed every bit of my cum.

When I finally quit shooting cum into her mouth, "Mm mmm... Oh babe your cum is so tasty. I am going to want more of it pretty soon but first, I want to feel your cum shoot off into my pussy before I eat more of your cum." Sue was still stroking my dick with her hand and it was what is keeping my dick so hard still.

I then pushed her back onto her back on the bed where she was sitting at and I reached down and took a hold of her waist on her jeans and pulled them down and off of her. Before Sue could say anything or do anything I dived in between her legs and licked in between her pussy lips, tasting her pussy juices. After making a few passes through her pussy lips like I did the first time, I stopped and looked up at her face, "Oh man Love, you have one fine tasting pussy here and I just knew it would taste good, just from seeing how good it looked just by looking at it." I then went back to licking her pussy again.

"Oh fuck me babe, I want you to fuck me and eat my pussy another time please." I kissed my way up to her tits and went to licking and sucking around on her tits and nipples and squeezing them with my hands and my fingers pinching her nipples lightly. "Oh fuck me babe that feels so fucking good..." Sue went to pulling me on up toward her face, "But I need your fucking cock in my pussy now."

With that I felt my dick head rub along her pussy between the lips and when the head rubbed her clit, she jerked with a moan, "Oh fuck me now damn it." then I reversed the flex of my hips to make my dick head rub down toward her ass hole and when I felt my dick head cross over the opening of her love tunnel, I flexed my hips in a revers move and the head of my dick slid right into her wet pussy and kept sliding in till I had my groin touching her groin and my balls up against her ass hole, then I just stopped and held my dick in her pussy all the way. "Oh fuck me Johnny, your dick feels better than I thought it would feel. Fuck you have a big fucking cock that has me so full and stuffed to over full at that."

I slowly pulled out then slowly pushed back in about three inches each time I pulled outward then pushed inward till I bottomed out. "Oh Love, your pussy feels so fucking good I want to stay in it all the time." as I slowly fucked in and out of Sue's pussy, I increased the length of my strokes after every third stroke.

"Oh fuck, you are so fucking deep, in my pussy babe and I, am about to fucking cum. Keep fucking meee... I'... cumming... fuckmeeee..." I kept stroking in and out and had started pumping in and out at a slightly different angle and that is when Sue went to cumming. She went to jerking and pussy muscles went to squeezing letting up then re-squeezing again and then she squirted, soaking me and the foot of the bed, where I keeled at.

I kept pumping my dick in and out of Sue's pussy with full strokes in and out and then I started speeding up till I was fucking her pussy as fast as I could. Shortly after speeding up with my fucking in and out of Sue's pussy, she cum for the second time, which she tried to cry out that she was cumming, I could barely hear her say it but I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick and her cum squirt out again, like it did the first time and I then had to pull out and lick up some of that cum, from her thighs and from in her pussy, "Oh no babe put your co... fuck you're making me cum again..." as I sucked her clit into my mouth and stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy and then I stuck a third finger into her pussy and pushed and pulled them in and out of her pussy, as I kept sucking on her clit. "Oh fuck meeeee... I'm fucking cumming again... babyyyyyy..." I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my fringers and her cum squirt out onto my face and into my mouth.

After I sucked up as much of her cum as I could, I climbed back up and stuck my dick back into her pussy and went to fucking her as fast as I could and she cum again, squirting her cum out onto me and the foot of the bed and floor, "Oh fuck me baby and cum with me fuck... I need all of you in my pussy babyyyy... cum in my pussy babayyyyyy..." then she squirted more cum out and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick again, which then along with what she said made me shoot the first rope of cum into her pussy right then myself.

"Oh fuck Love, there you go. My cum is filling up your pussy now. I'm shooting my cum all the way up into your hot tight wet pussy noww..." shoving my hard dick up into her pussy as far as I could get it to go, with the very first shot of cum that come from my cock head.

"Oh yesssss... keep filling my pussy up Johnnyyyy... I'mmm... cumminggggg... again... fuckmeeee..." the more Sue's pussy muscles squeezed my dick the more I think I cum. At least that is what it felt like any way.

Sue had her legs wrapped around me and pulling me into her pussy and doing what she could, to help get my dick all the way into her pussy as far as she could. Sue went to jerking around and bouncing up and down at the hips as she was riding out her orgasm and more of her pussy juices squirted out and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick some more as well and my dick flexed, as if it was shooting out another rope of cum, which I'm not sure if it did or not.

When Sue and I both finally calmed down some, I leaned over and kept my weight on my arms, so I wouldn't just lay and put my full weight down on top of Sue, "You are the love of my life Love." then Sue and I kissed each other with passion, like we've never done before, with tongues going into each other's mouth to duel it out.

"You are the love of my life too Babe. Now how about laying up here on the bed with me and hold me, in your strong loving arms?"

"My love you are in my arms and on my dick now. What more can I give you but all of my love, from now on?" as I pulled my dick out of Sue's pussy and helped her move up onto her pillow and I joined her up on the bed beside her, and she then moved her head from her pillow over onto my chest, when I got laid down beside her.

"That is all I need from you is all of your love as I will give you all of my love to you."

I wrapped my arms around her and the next thing I knew I was waking up to find it is eight o'clock in the morning. I slid out of bed and went to the bath room and relieved myself and then got the small two cup coffee pot set up and turned on and while it was making, I took a look out the window to see it was still snowing pretty good yet and one side of my pickup couldn't be seen due to all the snow that had drifted up onto it. Pulling the curtain back together and turning around to see Sue waking up from her sleep, "Morning Love, I have coffee making and by the time you get done using the bathroom, it should be done I would think."

"Mm, sure sounds good to me and smells good to me too." As she rolled over and stood up from the bed, then went into the bathroom and relieved herself. When the coffee finished making I poured up two cups and as Sue stepped out the bathroom, I handed her, her cup of coffee as we kissed each other good morning, "Thank you Johnny."

"You're welcome Love. You know you are as sexy hot of a morning as you are during the day and at night?'

"Why thank you babe. I didn't know because no one has ever told me that."

"Well you are and when we finish drinking our coffee, I think I want a shower and then we can dress and walk over to the restaurant and get a bite of breakfast. You can join me in the shower if you want to, when we finish drinking our coffee."

"That sounds good to me."

While Sue and I drank our coffee we made small talk and when we finished drinking our coffee we went in and got in the shower together. When we finished drinking our coffee, which didn't take very long since the cups the hotel provided aren't very big like what we drink out of at home, we then went into the bathroom and got into the shower after Sue had the water temp set.

I took the soap and washed Sue first and I have to admit that I took a little longer time on her tits, pussy, and her butt, than I did on any other part of her body. When I got her rinsed off she then went to washing me off. She even spent a little longer time on my dick, balls, and my butt, than she did on any other part of my body. With her being all worked up from me washing her, and I having a hard-on with her washing me, I couldn't help but turn her around to face the wall on the opposite end of the tub from the faucet and lined my dick up at her pussy and pushed my dick into her pussy, all the way to the hilt.

I just held my cock in her pussy all the way for a moment with the water hitting me in the back, and I went to kissing her neck and earlobe to hear her moan out, "Oh fuck me baby, you feel so damn good in my pussy baby. I've never had a man kiss my neck and earlobe like that before and you're making me wetter than I was already. I need you to fuck me baby." she then pushed back into me, as I pushed into her more, and then I pulled outward.

When I pulled outward I stopped when just the head of my dick was in her pussy then I pushed back into her at a fairly fast plunge. When I bottomed out in her pussy I slowly pulled outward again then plunged into her again, then I repeated the same move over and over a few times. After the few times I repeated the same move I then went to pumping in and out at a fairly fast pace in both directions which after a couple of fast ins and outs, "Oh fuck me babyyyy... you feel so good in my pussy... babyyyy... I'm cummmm... minnnngggg..." I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick and her pussy juices went to squirting out soaking me from my cock down, as it ran down my legs into the tub and mixing in with the water, and then down into the drain pipe.

As Sue rode out her orgasm I kept pumping my dick in and out of her pussy as fast as I was when she went into her orgasm. After a few more fast ins and outs I slowed down some so that I wouldn't cum too quick since I haven't cum yet this morning since waking up. I think the one thing that helped me out from cumming to quick though, is for the fact it was only three hours ago that I did last cum when Sue and I gave ourselves to each other and started, our new relationship with each other.

Sue calmed down some and when she did, I slowly picked up speed with my pumping in and out of her pussy, "Oh fuck me baby, you made me cum so much. I've never cum so much at one time as you make me cum at one time. Come to think of it, I've never cum so much my whole life as I have in the last few hours, that you and I have made love to each other baby."

It wasn't long till I was pumping my dick in and out as fast as I could fuck her pussy, that was still squeezing my dick but not as hard as it was squeezing when Sue had her orgasm. After a few pumps in and out as fast as I could Sue went to cumming again, "Oh fuck meeeee... I' cummmm... again..." then I couldn't hear her say anything else but, she was having a big orgasm that I could tell was bigger than the first one she had just a moment ago. With her squeezing my dick as hard as she was this time, I felt my balls go to churning.

"Oh fuck me Love, I'm about to cum in your pussy again. I'm going to fill your pussy up with my baby making batter."

"Yessss... cum... in... me... babyyyyyy... I'm... Oh fuck... cummmmmingggggg... again..." as Sue met me pump for pump into her pussy each time I pumped into her.

I couldn't hold back any more and I shot my first rope of cum into Sue's pussy, since we woke up from the two and one half hour sleep we had this morning, "Oh Love, there it is, you are getting my load of cum now."

"Yesssss... I can feel it babyyyyy... Keep filling me up with your cummmm... I'm cumming tooooo... againnnnn..." as I pushed into her pussy, Sue pushed back into me as we both tried to get my cock into her pussy as far as we could, as I shot rope after rope of cum into her pussy.